P'Vill pics collections, selfies and events

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Though I dont like him lol
haha. I dont know him I just searched him up and found that he's kinda handsome thats why I want to see him in a lakorn with Vill lol plus he's older than vill too :p 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
haha. I dont know him I just searched him up and found that he's kinda handsome thats why I want to see him in a lakorn with Vill lol plus he's older than vill too :p
Old and singel??? his face kind of bothering me

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Old and singel??? his face kind of bothering me
he's not old, only a year older than vill he's 88'er :p  Vill has been working with younger actors than her lol so now i want her with someone older but not too old like Tui LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
he's not old, only a year older than vill he's 88'er :p  Vill has been working with younger actors than her lol so now i want her with someone older but not too old like Tui LOL
hhaah I feel you, Tui's almost double her ages lol so he's the same age with Son

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I dont know yet until he has lakorn with Vill lol those two are out of my favorit list but I like Son more than Push
lol you know i tried to watch Sao Noi but i just couldn't finish it because I cant stand Son's acting...he's like a robot lol no offense :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
lol you know i tried to watch Sao Noi but i just couldn't finish it because I cant stand Son's acting...he's like a robot lol no offense :p
lol I cant stand either but I still finish it, haha people said he improves a lot in his new lakorns ha I dont know, you should try and watch :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol I cant stand either but I still finish it, haha people said he improves a lot in his new lakorns ha I dont know, you should try and watch :p
lol not to mention KLP haha I know vill is in there and i want to watch it real bad but i just dont have the courage to watch it lol i tried the first ep but no no XD sorry thats it :p

I hope he has improved haha! I only watch Vills lakorns so   :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
lol not to mention KLP haha I know vill is in there and i want to watch it real bad but i just dont have the courage to watch it lol i tried the first ep but no no XD sorry thats it :p

I hope he improved haha! I only watch Vills lakorns so   :p

Vill looked so pretty in KLP <333 lol I only watch Vill's lakorn too haha