Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww she didn't brush her teeth and so their kiss wasn't as great as it was plan. I'm happy that Jame is kind of doubting his thoughts about her :D
AHAHH she's so smart to say that she was HIV positive so then she wouldn't have to sleep with them

thanks for the update

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... I had a good laugh when Jame's go at least you won't get rape by those gorillas. Hahaha.. and I dunno why, but I laughed too when you mentioned that "their face looked cruel." It makes me think that they're the nastiest looking bunch of kidnappers.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sansoo came into the cabin and give a dirty smirk at the bondage hostages . He kneel down and lean toward Jame , “What your family phone number?!” his strong hand came down hard on his shoulder , his grip firm as he push Jame against the wooden pole. “don’t test my patient pretty boy”

Jame call out the number as Sansoo flip out his cellular phone and begin to dial . Several second later someone answer on the other end .

“Hello , this is Rome speaking”

“I have one of your family member in my possession and if you want him alive I want 50 Million US Dollar” Sansoo press the side button on the cellular and put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

“One of my family member ??” Rome was confuse but suddenly the first thought of happiness break thru him and he exclaim , “ Lavadee ?! You kidnap her !? You bastard!” he had been searching for his bride for days since their wedding was call off due to the disappearance of Lavadee . He had file a missing person report and hire all kind of detective in Bankok. There had been no witness or clue until now.

Sansoo frown and shouted thru the phone , “No you idiot ! I have Jame Atichart !”

Jame turn over his shoulder and whisper to Lavadee , “I guess I wasn’t miss much back at home ..do I?” he said , his voice sound upset .

“Have you forgotten . I went missing on my own wedding , it make scent that Rome would think of me first!” she hissed .

“Jame ? Let me speak to him !” Rome demanded .

“He heard you . The phone is on speaker” said Sansoo turning to glare at Jame and shove the phone toward him.

“Rome , man . I…um…kind of got myself kidnap and these men are serious about the ransom money”

Lavadee burst out , “Rome ! I’m also kidnap with him!”

Rome was completely shock , “Lavadee ?! How did you got involve in this with Jame ?! Are you hurt Lavadee ? Answer me ! Lavadee!”

Sansoo pull the phone away and close the speaker , “Listen . I give you 1 day to prepare the money and I’ll call you tomorrow with the destination . And another thing …don’t get the cop involve or else …” he close the phone and left the cabin swiftly .

Lavadee sag against the pole and sigh deeply , “ You honestly think these men will hand us over alive ? They probable plan to kill all of us , including Rome once they got the money”

Jame completely annoy her comment and said , “Damn him! He asked if you were ok ? Not a mention of my name at all?! I’m his only living relative . A few words of concern would do” he curse under his breath.

“Are you listening to me ?!”

“Yeah , I heard you” he search the cabin and spotted lamp oil at the corner. “Use your leg to pull that lamp oil toward us”

She struggle and twist with her leg until the lamp oil was within her range . She kick it upward and Jame use his leg to sweep it toward the wooden pole . The oil pour down their hand as they try to use it to liberate the rope.

The sun had set and the moon are high in the sky. The men had build a hug fire on the sand beside the cabin and a roasting rooster on a stick over the open fire. They were drinking heavily on Palm Wine , an alcoholic beverage created from the sap of various species of palm tree such as the Palmyra, and coconut palms . Like bunch of drunkard gorilla their laughter roar and foul language was shouted . They where unaware of their hostage sneaking out from one of the window in the cabin and run into the forest behind it.

Jame and Lavadee manage their way through the abundant of undergrowth of tropical shrubs, vines, and ducking thorn brushes . They can hear the cricket , frogs , owls and other creature they don’t eve know exist . He held her cold hand tightly by his side as they move forward . He know she was frighten . He can hear the heavy breathing of her breath and the way she quickly glance at any startle sound from the distance . He turn to the side , “ Don’t worry . I won’t let anything happen to you” he smile then. She couldn’t hold back her own smile either . In some crazy part of her brain , the reassurance from him actually make her felt protected and safe , even though , in reality they probable going be lost or starve to death or even worst …get eaten ! They came across a water fall and at night the water seen to be sparkling blue diamond but the danger of the unknown in darkness was at still large for them to admire the beauty of it . They walk along the rocky path up the water fall and came across a path leading behind the waterfall . There was a cave inside that they will shelter for the night and the large body of water will keep them shield from wild animal .

“Stay here , I’ll gather some wood and make a fire” said he . He release his hand and she retreat it back with a firm grip .

“Be careful” she didn't realize how concern she sound. She swallow a moment to late.

His conquest smile suddenly make her regret that bit of concern she blurted out , he couldn’t stop grinning at her though and said , “ Thanks for worrying ” . She could only utter a shriek of protest before he quickly went away . Alone in the cave she stare at the waterfall and listen to the whooshing sound . The light from the crystal blue water lit the cave like a dreamy scenery from some enhancing place and the water shadow cast a bee hive design full with sapphire color and white outline of the fountain . Despite the danger and the fear she is trying to settle , the place truly have a romantic aroma within it . Several long minute later Jame came back with logs in his arm and immediately start a fire with the matches he still carry with him since they were in China . She sit quietly as she watch him . His hair was thoroughly wet and there was wet stain on his shirt . Water was dipping from his hair onto his neck and face . She observe his well build profit . The man was sexy as hell . Her heart beat was drumming her ear . Stop it . Stop it.

He sense her wondering eye and lift his head , thru the blazing fire she was caught red handed , yes , she was checking him out . The little knowledge make him smile in triumph . She turn away and her cheek spread like wild fire . Her eye was everywhere but at him .

“ I’m sure those men going kill us if they found us” said he .

“I can’t die like this . There my father waiting for me at home” she cries .

“And Rome” he reminded her

“..of…course…him as well…” she trail her voice away .

He settle down on the ground Indian style . His breath caught as his lazy eye caught sight of her , her outfit was partly wet , the clothes cling around her perfectly shape body and …there something sexy about woman with wet hair. His mouth went completely dry with slightly parted lip . The dancing reflection from the crystal water cover her ..all so beautifully , like a misty creature , she was breath taking and he felt suddenly turn on . Mindlessly he said , “I want you..” his voice was harshly and there was no mistaken in his dark eye . Lavadee couldn’t even command a sound of alarm , she was caught off guard when he came around the fire and sit beside her . With in moment she was gather into his arm and his lip came down on her like rushing water. She frozen and couldn’t even react. The sudden assault of his mouth was making it impossible to think but her traitor body found an arms to wrap about his neck and her eye drifted .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I can imagine Jame wet :drool: :drool: Now Rome knows that Jame and Lavadee are kidnap, I wonder when they will get home.

Rooting for a :w-scene-pop-corn: with no interruptions lol.

pze

sarNie Adult
i second wat rr said....

u left us on a cliff....update soon sarn...im hoping for no interruptions too...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i'm wondering why rome didn't care about jame... so weird.. haha...

wow.. looks like the love sparkling between jame and lavadee... haha...

lady0fdarkness

I can imagine the last segment in front of the beach where they kissed and embrace.. I'm assuming that they also did it? :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was like a dreamy scene from a romance movie as she slept in his arm with their back flat on the hard soil . Within hours she awoken with a terrible back aches and a smell of salty skin . She turn her head slightly and instantly her mouth brushes his lip . Shock and disoriented . She realize she had use his shoulder as a pillow all night and worst of all she was …naked ! Scene from last night came flying in one by one , down to the very last kisses and to think she let him touch her body ..again! She felt her cheek flame with embarrassment and wishes to be anywhere but here.

“Morning wild flower” his was voice husky and low against her ear .

O’ shut up ! Don’t add salt to my open wound! You …you man whore! She stare at the cave ceiling and remain silent . He nudge her cheek with his nose and she felt his lazy smile press against her temple.

“Don’t tell me you gone shy all the sudden ? Afte r last night I believe we can talk about anything” he shifted and hover over her . Guiding her head down softly on the ground he stare down at her flushed face . He had the audacity to grin even- wilder and at that moment she felt butterfly in her stomach . O’ Lavadee , you have to stop blushing . He is smiling in triumph! He will think you crushing on him! Which you ..do ..not.

“Last night ..um…I ..was..” she fall miserably trying to explain ..why it happen !

“I understand” he assure

“You do ?” she blink once and then twice . She cock her head doubtfully .

“Yes , of course . We were two healthy young people with high sexual urges . It’s normal we release it each other . You were craving for a men and I a woman”

“High sexual urges !! You make it sound like I’m a horny whore who would toss up a skirt at any dog wagging it’s tail” she was furiously on the edge of killing him.

“This isn’t our first time together and you are not a virgin as well. Why are you so mad ? Is this because of Rome ? You never loved him , admit it . It’s all a sham to get his money to help your father out of jail . I read all about him in the newspaper”

“Whither I love Rome are not is between me and him ! Yes, I admit . I need money but only to help my father . He was falsely accused ! He might have a gambling problem but he is no thief !” she spatter out

“Ah, the fox’s tale . You admit needing money but for a good cause of being a dutiful daughter” he sound unconvincing . His forefinger caress her jaw . Remembering how wonderful it was kissing there here and everywhere else . His eye drifted down to her throat and lower .
His stare was raveling her nerve . She push him to the side and quickly got up to dress . Fully aware of him watching her and his soft chuckle was making her finger tremble as she button her shirt . It must be his seductive smile and kisses . His smolder eye and light touches that seduce her to a mindless tramp last night. She behaved no difference than those woman he said he use and throw away. He had said it himself , what happen was just an act of sexual urges needed to be tame . Well, it wasn’t just sexual urges for her . It was something more . He might not notion it but he had protected her through hard time and never left her side . They had gone thru so much together . She felt it was something there between them and that’s why she given herself to him . Obviously she was wrong . She was a fool to put her defensive down but not again . No.

Meanwhile on a yacht hundred mile from shore . Rome stood on the dock looking throw his binocular . Rage took over and he smash the device against the metal rail . Cursing under his breath he shout at the captain to speed up the ship . He thought Jame was on a cruise somewhere and had never expected him to be kidnap for ransom! Rome blame himself for not looking for his cousin sooner . It was only because he was busy and desperately searching for his bride . The pass weeks was like a living hell hole trying to find out her whereabouts . He was shock and excited to finally hear her voice again but why on earth was she with Jame ? It doesn’t matter . At least he found her . They will be together again and they will be happy . He doesn’t care if during the time she went missing something dreadful had happen to her . It wasn’t her fault . He still love her . He stare down at their wedding ring and close his fist . Silently he pray for her safety . The cellar phone ring and he answer it

“ I’ll be at the island in a couple more hours. And you must not harm them or else I’ll burn the money!” Rome slam the phone shut and shout at the captain again .

Lavadee and Jame came across a stream in their path. The hot sun was making their skin burn and the sweat on their body was attracting mosquito . He turn around , “Let me carry you across . If your shoe soak it was slow you down because of the discomfort . We can’t afford to walk like turtle with men after us.”

“I’m not slow . I can handle a little wet! Don’t worry about me catching up or not . If the men come you can just leave me be and run for your life”

“Woman , don’t be a pest . You know I can never leave you”

They stare each other . His jaw tighten . He was serious . She took a couple step forward and with no effort at all he sweep her off her feet . Her arm immediately wrap around his neck as she bury her face against his shoulder . His chest vibrate with laughter , “ I won’t drop you” he said . With caution he step into the water and make his way toward the other side . Still carrying her in his arm he walk on for a good mile .

“You can put me down now . I think by carrying me you are slowing us down than my wet feet will do” she said sarcasm. He release her legs but his arm still encircle her waist.

“I like the way you feel in my arm” his husky voice was alerting her defensive shield . The way his body rub up against her was all to alarming. He was a dangerous man indeed.

“I think this is not the time for you to seduce me . Our head are about to be blown away if we don’t get out of this woods and get help” she try desperately to peel his arm way but it only tighten his hold

“I have been thinking . We are on an island in the middle of nowhere . If the men doesn’t get to us , hunger or wild animal might” he saw the terror in her eye and chuckle , “ why don’t we use our little time left on earth and enjoy each other company ?” his eye twinkle with sinful thought.

“are you suggesting …um..” she clear her throat but words was lost

“that we should give in to our sexual urges” he grinned . She didn’t utter another words but instead she watch as his lip more closer and closer to her . Suddenly they were interrupted by some guns shoot from the distance . They break a part and rush toward the sound . There was a shoreline up visible up ahead as they run thru the thick jungle and crossing over logs . When they finally came out of the wood they quickly hide behind a huge rock and observe the scene from the distance. What they can make out is a bunch of men shooting at each other . A couple mile from the shore was a yacht anchored.

“My god ! That’s my boat ! Rome is here!” he turn to Lavadee and gasp her hand tightly in his , “We are save!” he said excitedly

“This mean I will see my father again !?” there were tear in the back of her eye .

They return their gaze back to the commotion and watch as the two side shoot at each other . Jame can only guess what might happen . Rome came with the ransom money as requested and he probable ask to see them first but since Jame and Lavadee had escaped the kidnapper have no choice but to attack Rome. Several of the bandit die and a few run off defeated . Rome had brought police with him and some officer run after the run away kidnapper . The shooting continue into the wood. Lavadee and Jame came out of their hiding . Rome immediately spotted them waving their hand toward him.

“ Lavadee !!” Rome shouted and run toward her with his arm open wide . He was overjoyed just by the sight of her face and knowing she was alive warm his heart completely . He embrace her hard in his arm and swung her around . Tear and laughter overwhelm him . “Lavadee! I found you at last !” . He finally release her and shower kisses on her forehead . She giggle and was relief to see him as well .

Jame stood motionless with his arm cross about his chest and looking annoyingly at the couple display of emotion . Some how he felt irritated and his hand was itching . And it’s not because of the mosquito bit. Rome turn to his cousin, “Jame! How in the world u got yourself into this mess and how did you manage to drag my wife with you ?”

Ah, wife . Jame suddenly hated that word. Calming down his ridiculous jealous , he said “I was on a beach and the next thing I know I was here” he turn to Lavadee and wonder if she will rat him out . If she ..dare . He smirked .

“Um…yes…they kidnap us both because we are close to you ..yes ..that right ..that how it happen ..we were kidnap separately … not together …I was not with him at the time ..I wasn’t…!” she lie miserably . Though she dread the fact she have to lie to Rome again and how can she tell him the truth ? That his cousin had kidnap her from the wedding because he found out she was marrying him for money to save her father ? And not to mention how she slept with Jame not once …but twice ?! The scandal . The shame. What a woman to do ?

“It’s ok . As long as you are safe . I promise I will never ask what had happen to you in those weeks. It doesn’t matter to me” Rome lean his forehead against her and look into her lovely eye with love and compassion .

Lavadee felt a stoke of guilt that beg itself to be to reveal but another side of her was hoping in time he will come to forgive her because she had not completely lie to him. She truly plan to marry him and be the best wife a man can ever have. With or without her heart . Rome’s love for her was to precious and she believe it will be enough for her to live with him happily ever after.

Jame cough loudly …and louder . The couple break loose and turn to him. “Let’s get going . The romance can continue later .I want to see Thailand again.” Within minute the yacht was set sail into the sunset . Later that night the sleeping arrangement was the master bed with Jame in the middle , Rome and Lavadee on either side of him . Jame had complain about he haven’t a good bed to sleep for weeks and none will do beside the one his cousin and Lavadee plan on sharing .

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning they arrive at Thailand . Rome receive a call and since it was urgent he ask Jame to take Lavadee home first. In the taxis cab , Jame and Lavadee sat too close to their window side as if they want to leave a huge gap between each other . There was a moment of awkward silent .

“ are you plan on banging my cousin ” he straight out said it without sparing any modesty.

Her jaw drop a notch while turning to the side and glare at the horrible man! “I’m not a he-she whore that bang guys”

“I need to know! I can’t--” he bit his lip in frustration

“Well, it’s none of your business . I’m married to him . I will only be doing a wife duty”

“Almost married.” he corrected

The taxis cab look up at the rear window and wonder why the couple didn’t keep their voice down as if they didn’t expect someone is presence with them. Personal conversation should be discuss behind close door!

“I had promise him my loyal . Rome love me . I own it to him. If he desire to have me ..then I’ll be …his.” she swallow and wonder why her decision bother her all the sudden

“Yes, of course” he wave his hand about , “one or two man at the same time isn’t something new to you” he said icily .

He didn’t see the hurt in her eye when she turn to look at him and at the moment he turn to face her , she stare out into her side of the window , “you are right , so leave me alone . After Rome help my father out of jail with his money, I won’t ask any more from him , ok ! If that what you afraid of”

The taxis stop at Silver Palz . Lavadee quickly got out of the car and disappear into the apartment building. Jame direct the driver to take him to a local bar . After a couple drink at the club he was back at his condo . Laying in his king size mattress ..drunk and muttering a name he desperately despise but couldn’t stop calling .

Once again he is back to work at Palace Casino. Everyone had missed him and give out a loud cheer when he walk into building . His father give him a pat and was glad he made it safe . The weeks he was gone there was many challenger and some had stay at the Casino’s hotel to wait for his arrival . Jame had always look forward for a challenger but after all the adventure he gone thru it weary him out . There was something missing inside . He couldn’t even roll a prefect 7 in a dice game nor can he guess what’s his next card is in a black jack game. It was a nightmare when he couldn’t hit a number in a roulette . He can’t get …lucky! Even his secretary beat him in a game of chess and she haven’t even fully learn the rule! He was losing his mind .He figure to gain back his luck he decided to accept every challenger that come to him and everyday gone by he loses to every match. With in the weeks that follow he was making head line news and magazine cover. “Lucky man in the world drop from the list” , “He isn’t so lucky any more!” , “He might have luck in woman but on the table he a loser” ect , ect.

Jame ball up the newspaper and throw it across the room . He drop into his chair and spin self into a head ace . Ever since he decided to stay at his condo instead of returning home he haven’t seen Rome for weeks . Rome had his own company to worry about while Jame had his father casino to take care of , so the two hardly cross each other now a day since Jame had move out the house. His father often ask him to come home but Jame refuses . There a good reason why not too and he is too pride to admit it. He was afraid to see Lavadee living with his cousin under the same roof with him. It’s hard to digest the fact the two are probable smooching upstairs while he lay in bed alone knowing the woman his cousin had marry was once his. He turn to find his old self with the girls he usually hang out with but everyone of them became to much a hassle . Also , recently he had learn Lavadee’s father is release out of jail and his case is on trial . Which mean Lavadee probable had succeeded in using her charm to persuade Rome to use his power and money , in return a wife full attention and probable a good lover . Ah, wife -- how he despise the idea . The phone on his desk ring . He press the speaker button

“What is it Sua”

“You cousin is here to see you”

“Tell him I’m not here”

“He said it’s urgent”

“I don’t care . I don’t want to see him!”

“It’s to late . He heading toward your office”

Jame pound his forehead with his palm and slouch in his chair . Rome charge into the office and slam the door shut . He seen frustrated and edgy . He begin to pace the floor and couldn’t seen to find the word.

“Yes ?” Jame asked . He cross his leg on the desk

“She pregnant!” Rome blurted out

Jame shifted and drop to the floor . He quickly jump up and straighten his tie . “Con…congratulation” he manage , even though he was finding it difficult to accept and he felt his heart just drop to his stomach by the news.

“You don’t understand . I don’t know who the father is !” Rome run his hand thru his hair and finally sat down . He was shaken and looking disoriented

“She had an affair ?”

“I don’t know ! But it’s not mine”

“How can you be so sure ? I mean , even though she might sleep with another man while she with you , it’s possible the child is your and not the other man”

“I’m 200 % sure it’s not mine ! Because after she return back from the island she asked for some time alone before she come to live with me as my wife. I mean , after all the drama that happen I figure time is the best healing process . I had never touch her . I should have ! Even if the child isn’t mine there no way I know it because by then I’m already with her ! But now how can I accept her child ? I mean those kidnapper probable rape her and any one of them could be the father ?! Those ugly monster !?”

“Wait a minute …you mean to tell me , all these weeks she was living at her apartment …alone ?”

“Yes! I’m a fool . I should have taken her as my wife . Then I wouldn’t be in this mess!”

“O’ my god” Jame straggler toward his chair and drop down .

“Jame!! What should I do ? She wouldn‘t talk about it and she haven’t‘ answer any of my phone call”

“I-I..I…need to go . I have an important errant …er...um...to do ” he leap from his chair and dash out the door . Twenty minute later he was banging at the apartment room 319. “Come on Lavadee ! open up! I know you in there! We need to talk” he shouted . Several nearby room open their door to observe the commotion . The neighbors whisper among each other and finger pointing .

“Go away!” came her voice from the other side of the door.

“Unless you want me to shout out our dirty laundry , you best open up!” he threaten.

He heard the chain cling and the lock pull . Then the door slowly open . He smile. “Woman , what take you so long” he took a step and her hand immediately push him back

“Just say what you come to say ! You are not allow in my room”

He settle his hands on his hip and adjust his jaw , growing quite annoyed with her sudden fear of him. “Alright , fine ! Rome came into my office this morning and said you are pregnant and the child is not his”

The neighbors linger around the hall longer than usual . Several woman gasp in shook while the man push their kid back inside the room. Lavadee bit her bottom lip and snap her brow together . “It’s none of your business!” she whisper furiously

“It is if I’m a possible father!” he announce loudly as if he hadn’t notice the crowded hall way .

“You are not ! So go away!” she was about to slam the door at his face but his hands came up to shove it wide open .

“Then tell me who is the possible father ? Are isn‘t it because you don‘t know ” he snapped . Leading against the door frame with his arm cross and determine to get to the bottom of the mystery !

Furiously enrage by his arrogance statement she shouted , “it was a dog outside my room ! Happy!” she try to close the door again but the force of his hand hauling it was making it possible. Defeated and exhaust she let goes of the door . She walk inside and went to laid down on the sofa . She was wore out from her morning sickness and last night she had little rest . She was up all night crying her eye out after having to break the news to Rome . She know she can not hide it because soon her body will reveal itself . Rome had been very generous with her family . The case against her father is being trial even though she couldn’t save the family house because the deadline was expire during her adventure in China . The house was sold to the higher bidder by the time she return to Thailand .

“Ok, now you going avoid me by sleeping away ?” came his reply . He close the door and lock the chain. He kneel down beside the sofa and touch her cheek . She push his hand away .

“Leave me alone” she mutter while waving a scent stick toward her nose

“Are you sick ?”

“It’s normal”

“Normal people doesn’t lay around with scent stick in their nose !”

“It’s normal for pregnant woman”

He held his breath , “tell me the truth , the child is mine …isn’t it ?”

“Geez , how can I possible know ? I mean , there are many guys in my life” she was being a pest , he felt like strangling her at that moment .

“Ok, let’s assume it’s mine . I’ll support you and the child in any possible way . I’m not a heartless creature , sure I can be a jerk at time but you can’t denial me of my child .” he reach out for her hand and stare deeply into her puff eyes . “ just tell me the truth” he whisper

There was a long pause before she speak again , “Yes. I’m almost 2months I believe.”

“it was that night in the cave wasn’t it ?” he ask softly as his thump stroke her cheek . She nodded . “Wow, this is shocking” he breath out heavily , “I…I’m going be a father . This is earth shattering . Now , the hard part . When are you plan on telling your husband?”

She narrow her eye , “ me ?”

“I can not tell him ---”

“And you think I can ? It’s your fault !”

“He your husband” he reminded her

“Almost” she corrected

“it was your sexual urges” he protest

“I thought you said it’s normal for two healthy young people with high sexual urges to do such a time!”

“I was trying to make a conversation!” and then he pause to narrow his eye on her , “ and you said you were not a horny whore ” he chuckle

She blush brightly , “ I ..I ..was lost ..” she spatter

“alright , let’s just forget about Rome for a moment . You are moving to my condo today.”

“what ?! What about my father?”

“Just tell him the truth. You are pregnant not by your husband but by another guy and now you are going to elope with him”

“you make it sound so easily said” she frowned

“you know what , leave your thing here . I’ll buy you new one . I just want your body and my child inside” he didn’t wait for her cries in protest . He lift her in his arm and carry her out the room . Shocking the neighbors and snickering clerks . He dump her careful into the passenger seat , buckle the belt and planted a soft kiss on her temple . He felt like the world is showering happiness because at that moment he was more alive than he had ever been since their return to Thailand. He expect her to scream and kick but she only talk , not shouting but calming suggesting the idea of living with him is going to cause sandal. He secretly think she is very happy with the idea just as much as he did . She is just to stubborn to admit it.

pze

sarNie Adult
finally an update....not one but two...hehe....thanks sarn.....
romes in for a shock.....
james being so affectionate...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nearly an hour later they were at his condo . He show her around place and then their bedroom . She turn to him , “where is mine ?”

“There only one room in this condo .” he smile wickedly

“Please wipe that villain smile of your face ! I’m serious”

“You can’t expect to elope with me without sleeping in my bed ? You can’t be that childish”

“Not elope but taken from my home”

“You didn’t refuse me . So I assume you agreed we are a couple now”

“We hardly know each other . I would need some time to learn about you first before I take the next step into this …force relationship”

“What is there to know about ? I’m the father and you the mother! What will our baby think if he see his parent not staying in the same room! We are a family now”

“It’s not determine yet he is a he , it could be a she! We are talking about my future here. I don‘t want my heart to be broken . I need to know if you are serious in starting a family with me . I know we are together because of the baby and we are responsible to be a good parent to her”

“ or him”

“ if you turn out to be a …bad husband and a terrible father . I want out of this relationship . It’s not healthy to raise a child with both parent arguing all the time”

“we don’t argue , ok we argue something but im sure at night we will get along just great” he step closer and lean down to nibble her neck , softly kissing her throat .

She worm herself out and set a gap between them , “this is a huge step for me please be considerate. I just left my husband to come live with you”

“Almost husband” he corrected

“Yes. Now , promise me from this day foreword there will be no other woman beside me”

“I promise” he sigh wearily

“You well be a good husband and a father for our future kids”

“Yes. I promise”

“In sickness or heath for better or poor we will help each other in hard time together”

“Yes.”

“Good” she smile with triumph

“Good? Then now can the groom kiss the bride?” he watch her shyly nodded her head . At the invitation he embrace and kiss her deeply . Savoring the sweet lip with his assault . He pull his head back and stare down at her lovely face , “about sleeping apart until we keep to know each other better , I think I can’t trust myself not to ravish you while you asleep” his voice was low and seductive .

“Don’t break my heart or else I’ll kill you with both of my hand” she reply breathlessly . The kiss knock the breath out of her.

“You have my word” he kiss her again , teasing her with his tongue until she was determine to catch his wick tongue with her lip. His smile deepen as he pick her up they stumping onto the bed together . Feverously he remove their clothes without losing contact with her skin. When finally their were naked in each other arm , leg entwine , hands gasping ,rubbing , lip moving and body merging . She break their lip apart, “ wait ..wait..” she was breathless .

“what’s wrong ?” his face hover over her , hand smoothing her flushed cheek .

“I mean ..is it safe to do this while im pregnant ? I think we should talk to a doctor first”

“ We can ask tomorrow not now” he lower his head and kiss her chest while his hand slide alone side .

She clamp his head and jerk his face up, “ What if you make me lose the baby ? I mean with you ..um...mm…pounding at the baby’s room …you will cause an earthquake shaking the little embryo into a masses of liquid ?”

“Lavadee” he groan while grinding his aching hip against the mattress , “I’ll go in very slowly . The baby won’t be disturb by my intrusion” he shift his weight over her , covering her completely from head to toe . She wrap her arm around his shoulder and relax. It was like a slow boat ride along a quiet stream . Moving swiftly along the water with soft paddy stroke . He was heavy pressing her deep on to the mattress as if she was sinking into a bottomless pool and then sprang back up to life again. They stick together like melted ice-cream on a hot stove.

The next couple weeks at Casino Palace all the employee was dumbfounded by their boss cheerful mood . Jame was ecstatic at work and awarded everyone their early bonuses . His laughter rang loudly that his father have to turn round and wonder who the mad man is . He was like a ball of energy , bouncing from table to table entertaining customer and chatting like chatter box . Smiling and boosting the atmosphere with sweet music .

“Are you alright ?” his father asked while pulling him to the side .

“There nothing wrong with me dad” his smile was radiant

“I had never saw you this …this …skippy before!”

“Well, I have great news.” he waited till his father curious face rise a notch and said “You will be a grandfather by the end of this year!”

“Who in their sane mind will have a child with you. You are teasing me . Now , the real truth ”

“I’m not joking dad . Lava--” he stopped , realizing his awkward relationship with his cousin wife ! Almost wife -- he remind himself.

“Who ?” his father asked

“there this girl from my ..um…pervious liaison” he fumble for the right lie .

“are you trying to say you got a girl pregnant ?” his father eye widen in shock

“Yes!”

“now , that I believe ! What her name ? Are you providing for her ?”

“She um…want to keep it on a low key …for a girl …it’s quite scandalous already and she is…married”

“Married !! Are you insane ? Is her husband know about this?”

“He know she is pregnant but he doesn’t know who the father is and believe me the child is 100 % mine there no doubt about it. And at this very moment she is living with me ”

“ Lord , I need a drink” his father inhale deeply and wonder toward the bar stand to order 2 shot of whiskey.

Jame watch the old man stagger away . His father will need more than a drink if he found out who the mystery girl is ! He been overjoyed with the idea of being father that he almost forget he had another problem to face and that of course is explaining why his cousin beloved wife is staying with him and pregnant with his child! Rome will hate him . Their family ties will probable end at that moment . He push the dreadful scenario away and return home early. When he rang the bell . Lavadee answer the door while wearing a pink apron .

“You’re home early!” she smile adorable at him . How can anyone not goes weak in the knee from this woman ? He step inside and toss his suit jacket on the sofa . She close the door behind them and help loosen his tie . The past weeks she had clean his bachelor condo into a nursery . Luckily he insist on the color for the wallpaper ! At the end of the week half of the wall is pink while the other half is blue and the furniture is no longer two sag of bean bag . She brought a new set of crayon design sofa and love seat . He dearly want to complain about her taste in design but one look into those enchanting eye , he was lost and if she wanted the moon he would take the next rocket flight .

“I miss you” he kiss her honey lip and back her toward the bed room

“Take a shower and have dinner first” she giggle as he moan in protest.

He pouted and childish stomp his feet into the bathroom. She laughed and return to setting the table . Later that night they had dinner on under the candle light . He spoon feed her while she laugh at his silly display of making airplane noise . He would pretend to have something at the cover of his mouth so she will wipe it away and then he would lie that she does too just to touch her lip with his hand. When they finish she washes the dish while he dry them . Afterward they lay several blanket and pillow in the middle of the living room floor . They cuddle into each other arm in their warm blanket and watch movies together .

“When your next examine ?” he asked

“This Friday . The doctor said if I want to we can find out the baby sex”

“Nah , I want it to be a surprise”
“You know it’s going be a girl that’s why you refuse to be defeated early .”

He move his head to look down at her , “I just so happen to like surprise!”

She lift her head against his shoulder , “Lair” she whisper

“Just for that no treat for you tonight” he wink his eye and touch her nose with his .

“I can live with out treat” she pouted

He moan deep in his throat feeling an up rise in temperature , how can he resist those cute pouted lip . She giggle as his eye darken with passion and his head move close with determination to seduce and conquer. His hand move downward and over the small mouth where their baby rest , toward her thigh and he heard she moan softly in his ear making his blood boil like a hot lava .

“How I manage to leave you for hours I still haven’t figure out how I survive” he nibble her ear and throat

“You have to work remember ” she wrap her arm around his neck , drawing him closer . She felt him move up long her body to the full length of him over powering her beneath him . He had always manage to balance his weight perfectly making sure he wouldn’t crush their baby . He was always gentle and considerate . She can never find the strength to denial his caress . She was falling hopelessly in love with him everyday. She had fear it was a mistake to give this relationship a start because of the baby but as days gone by she was happy and she believe he is too . There no way a man can pretend such enthusiasm when around her . He had never been late to dinner and at time too early . They goes out on date as if he is courting and woo her for the very first time. They often argue and then laugh together over their silly meddling , he never rise his voice or threaten her in any way but instead pamper her with anything she wishes. And he will be such a great father ! She can feel it . He had read every baby book she brought for him with no complain . There never a days gone by he wouldn’t ask how the baby bothering her and every night his hand will rest on her womb protective . She truly wish this happiness is for ever .

“Jame”

“Yes?” he lift his head

“Don’t ever break my heart , ok? If you leave me to raise this baby alone …I’ll kill you”

He chuckle , “ We will raise our child together . You still doubt my sincere ? I’m here to stay . It‘s you I‘m worry about”

She cock a surprise brow , “Us woman are more family orientated than the man if you should know”

“Well, there time I’m afraid you might return to Rome or perhaps the man before me . You have to admit our first encounter you were striping in front of me. I have reason to doubt . If it wasn‘t for the baby would you have agreed to live with me ?”

She frown , “I never loved Rome . I was in need of money to get my father out of jail and Rome offer to help . His friendship put a big dent in my heart and I couldn’t be his wife without feeling the guilty of betraying his trust .And…and..” she shyly look away .

With his forefinger he brought her chin back , “ And ??”

“There was no other man beside you”

“None ? None as in …nobody can compare to me ?”

“None as in …you were the only man I had ever been with”

“How is that so ? You were so …so fearless that first day we meet . I doubt a virgin will do anything that reckless ”

“You were drunk”

He stare at her for a belief moment trying to recall the day in the VIP room , “ I was ..terribly drunk to even notice …sweet heart , forgive me . I was just a horny jerk at the time . You done all those thing just to save your father from his debit.” he shower kisses on her cheek and eye. “ I will never doubt you again . You are truly mine and mine alone”

lady0fdarkness

good thing Lavadee told Jame that it is his child. For a minute, I thought it was going in Lakorn node where the nang'ake doesn't ever tell the pa'aeke that the child is his. lol... good stuff.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yay... an update.... i love it... she is pregnant... and now jame knows about it.,,
yay...but how would they tell Rome? thanks

cecilia

Staff member
muahha, they are so funny when they're lost at the island
James is so cunning -- just go with the flow .. what a dirty mind man LOl

So happy she's preggo and tell him the truth about it ..
at least she's stubborn but didn't lied to him

his hyper behavior is hilarious .. good think he didn't blurt out her name to his father yet.
they seem so in love .. i hope there won't be another woman, coming in to hurt their relationship.

please update soon as it's getting SUPER INTERESTING :clap: