Queen.Of.The.Game.게임의 여왕 [SBS Drama]

cecilia

Staff member
synopsis: Kang Jae-ho caused the death of Shin-jeon's father when Shin-jeon (actor Joo Jin-mo) was a young boy. Ever since his father's death, Shin-jeon thought about getting revenge. After studying abroad in America, Shin-jeon is hired by an American investment firm and is promoted to the position of branch head of their Korean office.

In his plot to get revenge, Shin-jeon intentionally approaches Eun-seol, who is Kang Jae-ho's daughter, and uses his charm to win her heart. but Shin-jeon finds himself falling in love with Eun-seol as he gets to know her better. and decides to forgive her dad. As Shin-jeon plans to marry Eun-seol and settle down with her in marital bliss, Eun-seol finds out that Shin-jeon approached her on purpose to get revenge on her father. Angry at being betrayed, Eun-seol begins to devise a plot to turn the tables around on Shin-jeon...

Cast: Lee Bo Young (Save the Last Dance For Me, Mr. Goodbye), 주진모 Joo Jin Mo (Punch, Fashion 70s), Kim Soo Hyun, Choi Joon Yong
Airing: November 18th, 2006, Sat/Sun - Weekend Drama (follows Love and Ambition)
Episodes: 20
PD: Oh Se-Gang
Writer: Lee Yoo-Jin
Produced By: DTN Works
My opinion: since i'm a fan of love/revenge drama, this one is one of my fave one cuz it's so good..remind me of what tik did to phiyada in ROY LEH SANAE RAI ..he play her, make it look hard to get - long before they're marry, she found out the truth and then make him a fool of what he did to her. Such great plot. and like i said, if you like Roylehsanaerai, go for it..JJM is one hot looking dude..like him since 'THE PUNCH' and 'FASHION 70'

Download:
QOTG OST :: Download Episodes via clubbox :: English Subtitles

Episode 1
part 1: part 2: part 3 : part 4 : part 5 : part 6 : part 7

Episode 2
part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Episode 3 : Note- This is hardsubbed. :D

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7: pending

Episode 8

Episode 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QW17YKZP

Music VDO
http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1130156

Pictures:

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah..it still airing..it's a weekend drama..so it only air for the weekend..so far..its' out til episode 8..english sub only came out for episode 1-4..the rest we have to wait..but i'm not waiting..i'm watching it without sub..just so i have a clue how she find out..and i believe in episode 9 she find out the truth cuz he sorta tell her in a way..^^

bv83

sarNie Egg
synopsis: Kang Jae-ho caused the death of Shin-jeon's father when Shin-jeon (actor Joo Jin-mo) was a young boy. Ever since his father's death, Shin-jeon thought about getting revenge. After studying abroad in America, Shin-jeon is hired by an American investment firm and is promoted to the position of branch head of their Korean office.

In his plot to get revenge, Shin-jeon intentionally approaches Eun-seol, who is Kang Jae-ho's daughter, and uses his charm to win her heart. but Shin-jeon finds himself falling in love with Eun-seol as he gets to know her better. and decides to forgive her dad. As Shin-jeon plans to marry Eun-seol and settle down with her in marital bliss, Eun-seol finds out that Shin-jeon approached her on purpose to get revenge on her father. Angry at being betrayed, Eun-seol begins to devise a plot to turn the tables around on Shin-jeon...

Cast: Lee Bo Young (Save the Last Dance For Me, Mr. Goodbye), 주진모 Joo Jin Mo (Punch, Fashion 70s), Kim Soo Hyun, Choi Joon Yong
Airing: November 18th, 2006, Sat/Sun - Weekend Drama (follows Love and Ambition)
Episodes: 20
PD: Oh Se-Gang
Writer: Lee Yoo-Jin
Produced By: DTN Works
My opinion: since i'm a fan of love/revenge drama, this one is one of my fave one cuz it's so good..remind me of what tik did to phiyada in ROY LEH SANAE RAI ..he play her, make it look hard to get - long before they're marry, she found out the truth and then make him a fool of what he did to her. Such great plot. and like i said, if you like Roylehsanaerai, go for it..JJM is one hot looking dude..like him since 'THE PUNCH' and 'FASHION 70'

Download:
QOTG OST :: Download Episodes via clubbox :: English Subtitles

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3 : Note- This is hardsubbed. :D

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7: pending

Episode 8

Episode 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QW17YKZP

Music VDO
http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1130156

Pictures:

can someone please upload episode 10 in megaupload?

thanks in advance,
bv

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing. I havent had time to watch kdramas in awhile, but man this one is pretty interesting. There is even a slap kiss, now thats hot. I like how she is going to get even with him later on. The pace is pretty good, its not dragging its going pretty smooth. I dunno know bout you girls but I think the main guy is pretty hot. I am going ga ga ga over him. I just watch the first eppie and i am super hooked. Yeah this is one drama you don't want to miss if you like revenge type.

bv83

sarNie Egg
episodes 13 and up please, someone?

thanks in advance!

cecilia

Staff member
they didn't air episdoe 13 adn 14 last weekend cuz it's the new year..
so today, they'll run episode 13 adn 14 ja..
once it's out..will try to find link for raw download..but english sub only up to epiosode 7 na..^^

spoilier:
in episode 12, he seem to lost his memory..but the thing is she's pregnant, she lied to him..anyway..here's the sneek peek for episode 13 ja
Click

Episode 13
http://www.mediafire.com/?bnnmh0gujmm

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG i love this drama!!!! i'm hooked....i can not wait!!! what a great way to end 2006 and begin 2007!!!! Chase is soo fine!!! this boy could cyr and OMg the smile...is to die....nice grill!!!!

The story sure catch my attention but the actors/actress are good too...Chase is hot.....i love the things he said to Her ....i'm sure most of them are truth....and what he reallly feels....but he just have this motives to ruin everything....but i know deep down he loves her....a lot!!!! OMg....epi 5 was good....i love the scene where he confess his love for her.....can this guy get anymore sweeter!!!!

cecilia~ you're soooo bad....spoil it for me....but i love it....something to look forward to....HAHAH

OMg baby...did i see that right...OMg this is even better than i thought...

this is a MUST watch drama.....i love the story...really nice quality...i bet it must a HIGH price drama.......if you want to see New Zealand....got to watch this....what a beautiful coutry!!!

They could not have pick any one better than Joo Jin-mo to play his part....OMg you could feel his pains and all of his emotion....so good. i really don't know what side to be one...because they have their reason...but i hope to be a HAppy ending...but at the same time...it's won't do any justice Chase....but OMg...they totally want them to be together....

i can't wait to see how this DRAMA unfold........and can not wait to see when Lee Bo Young take the lead and play his game with him....OMg....

sorry!! this what happened when i get excited! i'lll shut up....

Omg me love this drama....climbing to be my #1 drama....

oh i mention....Chase is hot....HAHAH

ok i'll stop!!!! thanks for sharing cecilia!!!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
How are you guys able to watch this. I downloaded episode 1 part 1 and I can watch it with my vlc player but there's no subtitle and the episode isn't that long. Episode 1 part 2-7 does not work for me. Help, I want to watch this so bad. Where can I download episodes 1-8 with subtitles. Thanks.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
You have to join the small parts with hj split and it will make it into one whole episode. So put all parts of episode 1 into one folder and join them together with HJsplit.

If you dont have it here is the link for HJsplit

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8k8556

I hope this help, and now you will totally enjoy it.

bv83

sarNie Egg
someone please upload the rest of the drama?... thanks in advance!

cecilia

Staff member
^just want to spoil you ja..
IT'S A HAPPY ENDING ..better than i expect it..i guess they learn to love and forgive..the father and son pair are adorable..

GOST

sarNie Egg
I love series soooooooooo much .the main Guy soo cute and hotssssssss

I can watch over and over again.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
hey, can someone upload epi 17-20 for me please.........i really love this drama......SOOOOOO good.........