Question

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
There is this guy at my work place that keep staring at me...why does it means...i remember my first day walkin in there with my regular clothes on to get my employee number into the comp...when he first saw me..he keep staring..thats the first time it happen...he keep staring at me even though i walk pass him..i notice because i was looking around my work place to get a feel of how the atmosphere is like...but on friday it was the first time me nad him work together...it felt weird cuz each time we cross each other pass he stares...my freind says he likes me that why he stares alot...n last night we work the same shift...i was talkin to a co-worker n he was sitting there staring....what does that mean...can someone help...when it comes to these things i got no clue...hahah..thats why i rather be single...

Help Me....

darvil

sarNie Adult
wintr said:
There is this guy at my work place that keep staring at me...why does it means...i remember my first day walkin in there with my regular clothes on to get my employee number into the comp...when he first saw me..he keep staring..thats the first time it happen...he keep staring at me even though i walk pass him..i notice because i was looking around my work place to get a feel of how the atmosphere is like...but on friday it was the first time me nad him work together...it felt weird cuz each time we cross each other pass he stares...my freind says he likes me that why he stares alot...n last night we work the same shift...i was talkin to a co-worker n he was sitting there staring....what does that mean...can someone help...when it comes to these things i got no clue...hahah..thats why i rather be single...

Help Me....
[post="38751"][/post]​
He's probably interested in you.

Now its up to you or him to make the first move.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
he must be interested in you. :D i wonder who will ever make a first move? you or him. hehe. oh before that, do you like him? :p

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
if that really bother you, I think you should go up to him and ask him straight up why he kept staring at ya...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i told you it's time for you to get married cazaam...maybe he's the one...haha

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Papa...why are you always rushin me to get married...why can't u get married before me... he very cute i can say...but i dunno...i have bad problems going into this...issues with trust...but i do like him...he's really cool to talk to...hahah...maybe ill make the first move...LOL...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
he's a stalker!!! hahah well if someone stare at you either you are pretty or your look weird so i dont know what to tell ya hahah =) try talking to him.. ^_^

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
wintr said:
Papa...why are you always rushin me to get married...why can't u get married before me... he very cute i can say...but i dunno...i have bad problems going into this...issues with trust...but i do like him...he's really cool to talk to...hahah...maybe ill make the first move...LOL...
[post="39099"][/post]​
hey...i'm not the one who's turning into an old maid :loool:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
he prolly thinks ur hoooot. but that could be a good thing or a bad thing. cuz the 24/7 stares, sounds rather scary in a creepy sort of way. :eek: if i were u, i'd tell him, DOODE STOP! ASK ME OUT or STOP STALKING ME WITH UR EYEBALLS, CUZ IT'S FREEKY! THE MORE YOU FREEK ME OUT, THE LESS OF A CHANCE U'VE GOT WITH ME.

that's a suggested line, i've used it before. it works :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL Dfemc, it works by scarying the guy off or him asking you out...
[post="42921"][/post]​
well...it scared him off, but then he returned to ask me out...then i reeeally got scared off, n ran for it altogether. :shocked: n that was the end of it. :sweat: :blink:

TO WINTR: so what's the update? did he go away? or is he a new member in ur life now? n does he still stare? :huh: :mellow: