question

anjos

I hope someone can hlep me???? :) I want to know if I can burn all of the movies that I download form buddie media into a dvd? my borther in law told me that I can only watch it on the computer???? :blink: But I saw some question that was ask samiller to my!!! if i could what kind of program do i need or do i have to chang to formate????? :lmao: :lmao: :wacko: I'm not sure what kind of stuff or thing in have in his hard-drive But I'll ask so you guys could hlep me better!!!!!!!!
thank you in advnces i'll very appricate!!!! :wub: :wub:

darvil

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
I hope someone can hlep me???? :) I want to know if I can burn all of the movies that I download form buddie media into a dvd? my borther in law told me that I can only watch it on the computer???? :blink: But I saw some question that was ask samiller to my!!! if i could what kind of program do i need or do i have to chang to formate????? :lmao: :lmao: :wacko: I'm not sure what kind of stuff or thing in have in his hard-drive But I'll ask so you guys could hlep me better!!!!!!!!
thank you in advnces i'll very appricate!!!! :wub: :wub:
[post="93383"][/post]​
You can burn it on a dvd in a way that you can watch it.. but it is not as simple as click on 1 button..

You will have to try a little harder.

First of all. Look at the Topic titles in Office.. you will see that there are many topics already about this exact question. Click on them and read.