[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

Oooooohhhhh !!!! What a nice surprise ! After watching your MV , I was not expected an update as well. Thank you Kiki !
Wow so he wiskes her away in helicopter then hey ?... You know with each chapter , you can feel the tension going up and up but no sign of release yet so I am like Ana, I am left with sweaty hands lol !!! Looking forward to chapter 9 lol !!!

I thought of taking the readers to Tokyo but it just didn't make sense. There are helicopter flights from Bangkok to Pattaya but Tokyo is too far away. I thought of changing it to a private jet (HOT na) but Charlie Tango was a big part in book 1 that I decided to stick with it.... so I changed it to Pattaya as their destination. I'll still keep the passport part because I still want to take our couple and readers to Singapore and HK. lol

Will try to finish ch.9 today for you na.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
What a coincidence !!!

I have just seen your comment about changing Tokyo to Pattaya and what do I see on Woody's IG ? A beautiful airview from Pattaya at night !!!
I thought that was too good to be true and your FF came to my mind immediatly , so I have decided to posted it here to help illustrate your story. Hope you like it ! ( You can see the word Pattaya in luminous letters at the back ).
I can imagine that it is what Christian and Ana can see from the helicopter...

Thanks Kiki for working so hard but take your time na , I can wait... I think... Lol.

CT: Woodytalk 's IG " Goodnight Pattaya "

Chapter 9: NDA & Debasement

Ana walked in slowly…. admiring the view and trying to stay calm.
Christian: “Would you like a drink? I am going to have a glass of wine. Would you like to join me?” he offered.
Ana: “Yes, please”.

Christian: “Here” he hands her the drink. “Are you ok? You are very quiet and you are not even blushing. In fact this is the palest I’ve seen you, Anastasia” he reached out to grab her hand and guides her towards the white sofa. “Do you want to sit?”
Ana nods and follows him.

A funny thought came across her mind as she took her seat. She remembers the books he sent for her graduation. One of them is “Tess of the d’Urbervilles” and she is feeling quite like Tess looking at the new house that belongs to notorious Alec d’Urberville. She smiled.

Christian: “What’s funny?” he sat next to Ana and turned to face her.
Ana: “Why did you give me Tess of the d’Urbervilles?
He looked surprised.
Christian: “You mentioned you like Thomas Hardy”
Ana: “Is that the only reason?”

Christian: “It seemed appropriate. I could hold you to high ideal like Angel Clare or debase you completely like Alec” he replied as his eyes searching hers for answers.

Ana: “If there are only two choices, I’ll take debasement” she whispers, looking back at him. She surprised herself with her bravery. Must be the wine.
He gasps.
Christian: “Anastasia, stop biting your lip please. It’s very distracting.” He paused then he added quietly “You don’t know what you are saying”.
Ana released her lip. She is not even aware that she was doing that.

Christian: “Wait here. Excuse me for a moment” and he was gone for a few minutes.
When he retuned, he had a document with him.

Christian: “NDA. It's a nondisclosure agreement” he showed her the documents. “My lawyer insists on it”.
Ana is curious.
Christian: As he sits back down next to her... “If you are going for option 2, the debasement, you’ll need to sign this”.
Ana: “What if I don’t sign?”
Christian: “Then it’s option 1. Angel Clare high ideals.”
Ana: “What does this agreement mean?”
Christian: “It means you cannot talk to anyone about us. Anything. ANYONE.”
Ana is too curious now.
Ana: “Ok, I’ll sign”.
Christian: “Aren’t you going to read it?”
Ana: “No”
Christian: “Anastasia, you should always read before you sign anything.”
Ana: “I am not going to speak to anyone about this anyway, not even to my best friend Mint." She continues... "So it shouldn’t matter if I sign this or not but it seems important to you and your lawyer so I’ll sign.”
Christian: "Fair enough." He hands over a pen to her.

She signed on the dotted line for both copies and hand one back to him.
She is moving forward, looking brave but inside she is not. This is unknown territory for her but she can’t seem to be able to stop herself. He creates a certain feeling in her that she never felt before. Certain power over her that she cannot explain.

Again, without having a clear thought, she said out loud...
Ana: “Does this mean, you are going to make love to me tonight?” She surprised herself with her own question and Christian. How did that come out?????

He looks at her, leans in towards her on the couch and whispers...
Christian: “I don’t make love Anastaisa. I fuck.” A pause. “HARD”. His warm breath caress her cheek.

That was so crude...yet sounds so HOT. She feels the heat rising in her body. She blushes profusely....

He leans back. Looks at her for a reaction. Their eyes locked. Lump in her throat. She is speechless once again.

He is amused. He is enjoying this a bit too much.
His wicked smile once again grace his beautiful face.

Christian: “Come. I want to show you something” he reaches over, grabs her hand and pull her gently up from the couch.

Ana still speechless, just nods and followed him through the hallway to a room located at the far end of the floor. The entire floor was his……this seemed to be a special place.

…..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
This is so new to me I can't bare to read this anymore but omg why do I keep reading this??? Help! haha

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Well Christian has set the mood lol !!!

Because I know Christian has a twisted past, I am kind of scared to discover that special place! .... Specially if making love is not on the menu ! I suppose it is going to be Ana , the meal of the day lol !

Well Christian has set the mood lol !!!

Because I know Christian has a twisted past, I am kind of scared to discover that special place! .... Specially if making love is not on the menu ! I suppose it is going to be Ana , the meal of the day lol !

Oh, man.... he will surprise you again and again na... he is not a monster... he is actually very sweet and I find his past very heart wrenchingly sad. There is a great love story behind all this talk of wild sex..... wait and see naka. :)

Chapter 10: The Discovery

Ana finally found her voice.
Ana: “Where are you taking me?”
Christian: “I want to show you my playroom” he smirks.

Ana: “You want to play Xbox?” she is surprised.
Christian laughed out loud.
Christian: “No, Anastasia. No Xbox. No Playstation.” Smiling, holding her hand, he came to a stop in front of a door. He reached into his pocket and found a key.

He took a deep breath and looks at her. All serious now.
Christian: “I just want to make sure you know that you can leave any time. Helicopter is on standby to take you wherever you want to go. You can stay the night or you can go home in the morning. It’s up to you.”
Ana nods…. Unsure what to say and what to expect.

He opened the door and what she saw took her breath away.

The room is dark with burgundy walls, mahogany floors, a king size bed with red leather and cushions and a black leather couch. Weirdly, all the wood, dark walls, leather and moody lighting make the room almost romantic. That is until she noticed the details….cuffs, chains, paddles, feathery stuff … you name it, he has it.

She is in shock or perhaps felt fear too. She doesn’t think he’d hurt her… at least not without her consent. Many questions entered her mind. How. Who, How often. WHY.

Christian: “Say something” he commands softly.
Ana: “Do you do this to people or do they do this to you?”
Christian: “People?” he seemed relieved to hear her voice. “I do this to women who want me to”.
Ana: "How many...."she doesn't finish her sentense but he knew what she wanted to know.
Christian: "Ten"
She is mildly surprise. Not as many as she thought.

Ana: “Are you a sadist?”
Christian: “I am a Dominant”
Ana: “What does that mean?” she whispers …
Christian: “It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things” he continued. “In simple terms, I want you to want to please me”.

Ana: “How do I do that?” she is confused as ever.
Christian: “I have rules and I want you to comply with them. They are for your benefit and my pleasure”.
Ana: “And where does all this fit in?” she eyed the entire room again....
Christian: “it’s all a part of reward and punishment”.
Ana: “What do I get out of this?”

He hesitated and answered…
Christian: “Me” he says simply, almost apologetic.

Ana is so confused. Part of her is ready to run and the other part wanted to stay.
Christian: “I am not going to hurt you, Anastasia”.
She believes him. She doesn’t know why but she knows he is being truthful.

Christian: “Let’s go. It’s very distracting having you in here”. He held out his hand. Ana hesitate for a minute but took his hand and followed him out of the room.

Christian: “If you agree to do this, let me show you….” he said as they moved passed a couple of doors “This will be your room”.

Eyes wide. Ana is horrified.
Ana: “My room? You want me to move in with you?”
Christian: “Not full time. Just Friday through Sunday”
Ana: “I sleep here?”
Christian: “Yes”.
Ana: “Not with you?”
Christian: “No. I told you. I don’t sleep with anyone” he paused and looked at her “….except you, when you were drunk the other day”.

Ana: “Where do you sleep?”
Christian: “My room is on another floor.” “Let’s get something to eat. You just had a drink and I don’t want you to get drunk”.

Ana followed him to the kitchen. She is not in the mood for food or think she can eat at this moment.

Christian: “Anastasia, you’ve signed the NDA. You can ask me anything you want. I’ll answer”.
She doesn’t know where to start. For once, she can’t find her words.
He continued…
Christian: “If you want to do this, apart from the NDA, there will be more paperwork. There will be a contract saying what we will and won’t do. I need to know your limits and you need to know mine. This is consensual, Anastasia”.

Ana: “If I don’t want to do this?” she whispers…
Christian: “ That’s fine” he says quietly.
Ana: “We won’t have any sort of relationship?”
Christian: “No”
Ana: “Why”
Christian: “This is the only kind of relationship I am interested in.”
With that, he diverted her attention. He offered her some food. She doesn’t want to eat but he insisted. He is so bossy and controlling.

Ana: “Is it easy to find women to do this?”
He gave her a look and replied.
Christian: “you’d be surprised.”
Ana: “Then why me?”

Christian: “I think I’ve told you… there is something about you. I can’t leave you alone” he smiles a small smile and continued. “I am like a moth to a flame”…he takes a deep breath… “I want you badly, Anastasia” a pause then he continued in almost whisper “….especially now, when you are biting your lip again”….he looks at her.

Ana’s stomach is again in knots. He wants her. This beautiful kinky man wants her…..but he won’t sleep with her in bed. She is confused and a heavy heart sinks in.

Christian: “Can we go to my study? I want to show you something…”
What more could there be?
Ana follows him into his study.

Christian: “Here are the rules. They maybe subject to change…a part of the contract. Some are negotiable. “ He hands her the paper…. She reads.

There are about 8 rules from clothing, exercise, personal hygiene, safety, food, obedience and personal qualities. Then there is another page titled “hard limits”.

Ana: “hard limits?”
Christian: “yes, what you won’t do, what I won’t do…. we need to specify them in our agreement for our own comfort”.
There is comfort in this? She wonders.

She looked over at the hard limits: no needles, knives, piercing, or blood. No fire play, no acts that will leave permanent marks on the skin…. The list goes on.
They all seem sensible and necessary…. She is starting to feel uncomfortable...

Christian: “Is there anything you’d like to add?”
Ana: “huh?” whispers in confused state.
Christian: “Is there anything you won’t do?”
Ana: “I don’t know”
Christian” “What do you mean you don’t know.”
Ana: “I’ve never done anything like this”.
Christian: “Well”… “when you had sex, was there anything that you didn’t like doing?”

She is beet red now…. She stares down at her hands and bite her lip in nervousness.
Christian: “We have to be honest with each other, Anastasia, or this isn’t going to work.”
She is still deciding…
Christian: “Please tell me”.
Ana: “I… I… I haven’t had sex before so I don’t know”
She peeked up at him through her lashes. He is surprised. He faced turned pale.

Christian: “Never” he whispers in disbelief. She nods. “You are a virgin”.
She nods again blushing.

He closed his eyes for several moments….and when he opens them, she saw anger in his eyes.

Christian: “Why didn’t you tell me?”
Ana is quiet.
Christian paced back and forth in his office as if he is trying to calm himself down and to gather back his control.

Christian: “I don’t understand why you didn’t tell me”…..
Ana finally speaks up…
Ana: “It never came up and I don’t normally talk about my sexual status. We hardly know each other….”

Christian: “I knew you were inexperience ...... but a virgin? ….. Geez, Ana…. How have you avoided sex? You are 21… almost 22… and you are beautiful.”

She blushed at his last words. He thinks she is beautiful…..
Christian: “Tell me please”….
Ana: “No one’s really, you know….. “ she didn’t know how to tell him that she was not interested in it until she met him….. “why are you angry with me?”

Christian: “I am not angry with you… I am angry at myself…. I assumed. I should have known" he shakes his head …. “do you want to go?” his voice is gentle now.

Her heart sunk. She is not ready to go…. She doesn’t want to go. Not yet.

Ana: “No” she whispers. “Do you want me to go?”
Christian: “No, I like having you here.” He looks at her lips…. “you are biting your lip”… his eyes locked with hers.
Ana: “sorry” and releases her lip.
Christian: “Don’t say sorry….. It’s just that……. I want to bite it too.. hard.”
Ana’s mouth is suddenly dry. Her eyes full of desire now…

Christian: “come” he held out his hand.
Ana: “ah… what?”
Christian: “Spend the night with me Ana. I want to make love to you. I want to teach you and train you with the basics…. that is if you want to.” he says softly.

Ana: “I thought you don’t make love. I thought you fucked hard.” She is still holding on to her wits.
He now grins…
Christian: “I can make an exception Ana. I really want our arrangement to work and want you to know what you are getting yourself into.” he quietly continued “that doesn’t mean I’ve become all heart and flowers but please come to bed with me. I really want to make love to you”.
She can’t look away. He is so seductive.

Ana: “but your rules….”
Christian: “Forget the rules. Forget about all the details tonight”… he looks at her in the eyes. “I want you. I’ve wanted you since you fell into my office… and I think you want me too. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t right? Please Ana…stay with me tonight.”

He reached for her hand, pulls her up and into his arms….. their eyes locked.
He leans down and kissed her lips gently, biting her lower lip.
Christian: “I’ve been waiting to do this…… please Ana…let me make love to you”.

Ana doesn’t remember how she said yes but she said yes while kissing him back.

When Ana catches her breath, she realized that he had lead her down stairs to his bedroom.
Ana: in a whisper as almost talking to herself “I thought you didn’t let anyone in sleep in your bed…” she wondered.

He was by the window closing the shades…
Christian: “who said we are going to sleep” he grins…. His playful wicked smile returns.

---

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
oh come on Kiki what going to happen next, i realise that i stop breathing while reading your ff because i anxious for Anna what Chri gonna do to her. and I love your MV Kiki, you are amazing. update soon. love love your ff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yes Kiki ! I agree with Loveangel !!! You have left us hanging really BADDDDDDDDD!!!!!
You know what I want to say to them ? : Stop bloody talking !!!!! Lol !!!!
I was a bit surprise to see Christan wanted to make love to Ana ( i know it is because it will be her first time) because he sounds only turned on if he is in this role play of dominant ...
Oh ! One more thing I want to say to Christian : " F...k the bloody paper work and contract too !!!"
I have to say the tension between the two is massive ... Please update soon Kiki !!! Don't leave us at this point for too long ... Or I am going to stop breathing like Loveangel lol !

I have a concert to go to tonight ....BUT I am so in love with Christian (yes, I finished book 3 and I am in deep love. lol)... I might just have to continue tonight... Totally addicted to Christian Kugimiya.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I finally got to this and I have to say, Like everyone here, it's hard to breath just reading every chapter.
Kiki you have brought us to a whole different level here! lol....I cannot wait for the next update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG I cannot believe I went and got the books well 50 shades only I'm going to go buy the rest of the series but omg i am loving the book except that its a bit to much...... to my standers haha keep it up loving your version tooo........!!!♥♥♥

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh I cannof believe I finish the book in just 3 days.... Not a fan of reading takes me about 2 weeks just to finish a book so proud of myself haha igonna go buy the second and thrid book!!!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kiki for the update, hope u had fun at the concert!!
Ch.10 got me speechless!! Shocking at the beginning but at the end I was like YES......YES......YES, for Ana!!! The way he said "I want to make love to you" instead of hard F...., really shows that he care and dnt want to hurt her for her first time! Plsss update soon na Kiki!!

I finally got to this and I have to say, Like everyone here, it's hard to breath just reading every chapter.
Kiki you have brought us to a whole different level here! lol....I cannot wait for the next update.
hey, you are here!! Yaaayyyy!! hehehe Love having Yadech sisters here na. :)
Thanks for reading naka.

Oh I cannof believe I finish the book in just 3 days.... Not a fan of reading takes me about 2 weeks just to finish a book so proud of myself haha igonna go buy the second and thrid book!!!
I just finished my 3rd book this weekend and I am so in love with Christian na.... Ana is amazing too. Glad you got the other two books. I think they are better then the first one because of their love story. Glad you are here too naka.

Oh, just read your update... hahaha maybe we'll see a bit of Christian in Vic na.

Jay's concert was amazing... he is a great dancer and great performer. It was so much fun.
So in his honor, I'll leave these sexy lyrics from his mix tape na... if you haven't download it, get it. It's free.

I am listening to BODY2BODY... and the lyrics fit the next chapter so much....
"I don't wanna be a creep but I want you tonight
I know you want it too I see the look in your eyes
...Move in a lil closer if you don't know I can coach
I wanna see you sweat lets be BODY2BODY"

and of course that crazy sexy track "Do What We Do"

mood music - check. wine - check.
Here I go ....to next chapter.... will update for you all tonight na.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
hey, you are here!! Yaaayyyy!! hehehe Love having Yadech sisters here na. :)
Thanks for reading naka.
For sure for sure. You got me so hooked to this! Sary was telling me about the book to, so I decided to go get
the book at the book store but they were so pricey. It was $24 -$25 dollars for just the first book. So I did not get it.
I eventually order it from amazon and omg, I got all three book for $25.95 and it"s new. Shipping was free to and
on top of that, I will receive it on wed. I'm very excited to read the book.

Can't wait for your next update. I will be staying tune for more of your version.