[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kiki for introducing me to 50 Shades of Grey! I told myself not to buy the book yet but i cant resist , so i went to buy the last two of the trilogy today. I didn't buy the hard cover one though! Hopefully I won't ruin it before I finish reading it!

But Eventhough I got the book I'm still looking forward to your part of the ff. I kinda of like ur part better but just want to know alittle more in the book, if you know what I mean! Hehehhe!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, all three books are on the best sellers list. I'm not so much into the hardcore s3x, but I'm interested in the relationship and love story of Christian and Ana.

Thank you na for introduced us to 50 Shades and after reading many comments and reviews, I so cannot wait to see how the story will unfold.

Kiki, if this is your first fan fiction then you are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work na. You 're so talented and I love your MVs; especially, the Obsession. It has such a catchy tone!

Thanks Kiki for introducing me to 50 Shades of Grey! I told myself not to buy the book yet but i cant resist , so i went to buy the last two of the trilogy today. I didn't buy the hard cover one though! Hopefully I won't ruin it before I finish reading it!

But Eventhough I got the book I'm still looking forward to your part of the ff. I kinda of like ur part better but just want to know alittle more in the book, if you know what I mean! Hehehhe!!
Glad you bought it naka. You need the books for the D.E.T.A.I.L.S. lol.
Thanks for reading ka... It helps me feel like I am not wasting anyone's time with this ff ka .... :)

Chapter 14: A Weekend of Firsts

Christian pulled into a small seafood restaurant in Jomtien Beach to get a bite to eat before heading back to Bangkok. They sat by the sea and he ordered. He is so authoritative… so in control.

Christian: “My mother liked you” he said in a casual tone.
Ana: “really?” feeling happy.
Christian: “For sure. She thought I might be gay”..
Ah, that question…. She remembered asking that question and the awkward moment in his office.
Ana: “Why did she think you might be gay?”
Christian: “Because she’s never seen me with a girl.”

Ana: “Oh. Not even one of your 10 women?”
Christian smiles at her now…
Christian: “You remembered. No. None.”
Ana: “oh”

Christian leans in and looks at Ana in the eyes. She is mesmerized.
Christian: “You know, Anastasia, it’s been a weekend of firsts for me too.”
Ana: “it has?” She can’t believe her ears.
Christian: “I’ve never slept with anyone, never had sex in my bed, never flown a girl in Charlie Tango, never introduced a woman to my mother” he paused, still holding on to the gaze and whispers, “What are you doing to me?”.

His words took Ana’s breath away. Thank goodness the waitress arrived with their drinks…
Ana: “I’ve really enjoyed this weekend” in soft voice.
Christian: “me too” and he commands, “Stop biting that lip. You know what it does to me”…

Ana was not aware she was doing that and released her lip. To distract him, she asked,
Ana: “What’s vanilla sex?” and that made him laugh.
Christian: “Just straightforward sex, Anastasia. No toys, no role-playing, no add-ons”
Ana: “oh” she is not sure what to say...

The waitress brought their food. The restaurant is well-known for serving the “catch of the day surprise”… they looked at the food and she told them “turtle soup”. They tasted the soup and it was very tasty. With much relief, she giggled.
Christian: “that’s such a lovely sound” he says, enjoying watching her.

Ana wants to know more… she gathered her guts and asked,
Ana: “Why have you never had vanilla sex before? Have you always done, ….. …um….what you’ve done?”
He nods and seems like he was about to say something and stopped.
He then looked at her, took a minute and told her what he hasn’t told others before.

Christian: “I didn’t do the normal teenage boy stuff. A friend of the family seduced me when I was 16”.
Christian: “She married young. Her husband was busy and neglected her most of the time….and she had very particular tastes. I was her submissive for 5 years”…
Ana: “oh” ..she is shocked by the information.
Christian: “so I do know what it involves”

Ana: “Do you still see her?”
Chrisitian: “Yes”
Ana: “um… do you still…. um…”
Christian: he knows what she is asking…. “No” with a sincere look. “She is just a very good friend now.”

Ana: “Does your mother know?”
Christian: “Of course, not”

Ana: “you didn’t see anyone in collage while you are in Cambridge?”
Christian: “No. I didn’t want anyone else. I was busy with school and she was all I needed even if I see her during breaks and summers, it was enough” he is waiting and searching for a reaction from her. “Eat, Anastasia”.

Ana: How can she eat now???? “I am not really hungry, Christian”
Christian: “Eat” his tone is hard now.
Ana: “one moment, ok?”
Christian: “ok” and he waits for her to touch her food. When she took a bite, he relaxed.

Ana: “Is this what our… um…. our…. relationship will be like?” she asked softly…. “you ordering me around?”
Christian: “yes” he adds “and you’ll want me too”…
Ana: “I see” she exhales slowly… “it’s a big step”

Christian: “It is” … in a serious tone “Do what your instincts tell you Anastasia. Read the contract. Do your research. Call me. Ask me anything.” He is looking at her intently… then asked her “Do you want to meet for dinner this week? Maybe Wednesday?” he continued. His eyes full of longing and sincerity “I really want to make this work. In fact, I’ve never wanted anything as much as I want this to work”.

Ana gasped. She is confused and wondered “why me?”
Ana: “What happened to your other women?”
Surprised by her questions, he answered,
Chrisitan: “Ended because we were not compatible.”
Ana: “and you think I might be compatible with you?”
Christian: “Yes”
Ana: “so you are not seeing any of them anymore?” she has to know…

Christian: “No, Anastasia. I am not. I am monogamous in my relationships”
She is quiet now… all the information is still sinking in…. she stopped eating.
Christian: “Are you done?" He finished eating a while ago. He was waiting for her to finish... "Ready to go?”
She looks up at him and nodded. Then she blushed. The sea looks good on him… even with the messy hair, he still looks so sexy.

Both were quiet on the drive back to Bangkok. He pulls up to the condo and it hits her. She is going have to part with him…. She doesn’t want him to go yet.
Ana: “Would you like to come in for coffee?”
Christian: “No. I have work to do” he says gently, gazing at her.

Ana felt a twist in her belly. She is emotional…. He is leaving …
He reached over and grabbed her hand. He kissed the back of her hand. Her heart is in her throat.
Christian: “Thank you for a wonderful weekend Anastasia. It’s been …. the best. Wednesday? I’ll pick you up?” he voice warm and gentle.
Ana: “Wednesday” she whispers.

He got out of the car and opens the door for her. He is a perfect gentleman.
She is trying to cheer herself up, she doesn't want him to see her all emotional. She smiled at him as she walked into the lobby of the condo and suddenly remembered.

She went back , tip toed up to him and whispered in his ears
Ana: “by the way, I am wearing your underwear”…
With that, she smiled and walked back into the condo.
His face was priceless.

…

Mint was so happy to see her. Best friends catch-up for the last two days….They had so much to share.
Mint had spent her weekend with Mark. She is happy and looking radiant. Ana confessed that she had her first time with Christian…. Mint shared her first time story, in high school.

Then Pope called and Ana finally took the call. He apologized and they agreed to talk it over coffee. Mint was surprised that Pope finally made his feelings known to Ana. She had known that he liked her more then friends for a while.

Ana also got job interviews from different publishing houses. Her GPA is 4.0 so Mint had been telling her not to worry about getting a job. Mint was right. They were all top publishers. Ana is excited.

Both girls were tired from the weekend activities and turned in early. Somehow, Ana can’t sleep. She has so much information to digest. She took out the manila envelope and start reading the contract.

The terms and agreements consists of availability, role of the dominant, role of the submissive, services, activities and safe-words. There are rules made by Christian, the dominant - how many hours to sleep, exercise, how many meals to take, what to wear... the list goes on. He is really a control freak… he wants to control every aspect of her life, not just when she is with him, from Friday to Sunday.

Then there are "hard limits", things both parties won’t do.
The "soft-limits" are the things the submissive consent to do.

It was too much and her head is spinning. But, wait... why was she even considering it. It can’t be. She may be shy but she is not submissive.

She is tired now. She can’t believe that the only man she’s ever been attracted to has all these baggage. She doesn’t need that.
Then she remembered how he touched her, made love to her and watched her with those beautiful eyes. Deep down in her, she knows that she wants to see him again, to be with him again. What to do now?????

---

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
That chapter has been , in some kind of way , an eye opener ...
I was not expecting the revelation of Christian about having been dominated by a older woman when he was a teenager. Just that alone , made Christian a much more complex character for me to explore.
The other thing that surprised me was the content of Christian's contract. I am not really familiar with bondage cuz it has never been my kind of scene, but i was not expecting to have Christian asking to dominate all aspects of Ana's life. That side of dominance has somewhat made me more curious about what is to follow next...
The last thing is that Christian has broken a lot of his own rules and had a lot of first times ,to be able to enter Ana's world, making her, in a weird way, the dominant person of his life as well .
Thanks Kiki , the story has definetly more depth to it than I thought , which is a good thing, loving everything about it so far, Please update soon , i want to know what Ana is going to do now..

PS: Loved Ana's whisper to Christian about wearing his underwear, quite sexy and daring

I have a busy weekend na .....but will update for you tomorrow. One of my fav chapters coming up. Very sexy and yes, Christian is charming and playful in it... Stay tune naka.

PS: Loved Ana's whisper to Christian about wearing his underwear, quite sexy and daring
Thank you so much for that naka. It was the "adaptation" part. lol. Ana didn't do that in the book.... she pulled up the undies as she walked back to her apt to show to Christian but a girl in Thailand won't do that... so I changed it na... Glad you liked it. Woo hooo! :)

Chapter 15: “Nice”

Mint woke Ana up the next morning with excitement. There is a delivery man from the Apple store to set up a lap-top and a new email account for Ana.

Mint teases Ana…. Most girls get flowers for jewelry. Ana gets a lap-top for “research”. Ana can’t keep a straight face. She assures Mint that the lap top is on loan, not a gift. She won’t be able to accept it if it was.

As she turned on the computer, there was an email waiting from Christian. They exchanged flirty emails all day, Christian urging her to do the “research” and to ask him about any questions she may have about his proposition. He seems anxious to get an answer from her. She typed in “submissive” into wikipedia as Christian suggested.

A few hours passed and her system is in shock as she stares at the images on the computer screen. She is not sure of what she is feeling and needed to move around... to think. She paced herself in the room but it didn’t help. She needed space and air. It’s still light out on the early evening so she decided to go for a run in the Lumpini Park. She stopped the urge to go over to the Four Seasons Hotel afew blocks away to see him. She wants to see him badly ….. and she knows she wants to be with him …..but can she? On his terms?

She needs to let him know what’s ok and what’s not. She needs to email him her questions later tonight.

As she got back to her room, she had a funny thought…..and she emailed,

“Ok, I’ve seen enough. It was nice knowing you. ~ana”

Let’s see what he will think to that! Will he find this funny? She knows he is not lacking of humor. She experienced it with him during the weekend.

She waits. He is quick with reply but this time there is no reply. Oh, what can she do? Maybe he doesn’t think it’s funny.

She tried to keep herself busy by packing as they are supposed to move to Mint’s new condo this Saturday.

By 10 o’clock, she is restless…. Perhaps, she can distract herself by re-reading the contract and add her questions and comments for Christian.

For unknown reason, she felt his presence and glanced up. There he was in her apartment, standing in her doorway, watching her. Her heart skips a beat.

Christian: “Good Evening Anastasia” he said quietly. “I met Mint in the lobby when I arrived and she let me in. She is out with Mark tonight”….
Ana can’t believe her eyes. Is he really here?

Christian: “I felt that your email needed to be replied in person” …. He looks so good. So sexy ….. and he is in her bedroom. “I wondered what your bedroom would look like. It’s peaceful in here.”

Ana: finally found her voice and asked in a small voice, “Would you like a drink?”
Christian: “No, thank you, Anastasia” and he smiles…. A gorgeous and mischievous smile.

Then, it hit her….. She finally realized that the joke is now on HER.

Christian: “So, it was nice knowing me?” he asks quietly.
Ana: “I thought you’d reply by email”…. How can she get out of this? Should she tell him it was a joke?

Christian: “Are you biting your lower lip deliberately?” he asked hoarsely.
Ana: “I wasn’t aware …” and she released her lip.

Her heart is pounding as he moves closer, leans forward and slowly removes her hair tie from one of her pigtails.
Christian: “So you decided to do some exercise” as he tugs her hair behind her ear. “Why, Anastasia?” How does he know that she doesn’t exercise normally? He somehow knows so much about her….

Ana: “I needed to time to think.”
Christian: “Think about what, Anastasia?”
Ana: “You” she whispers.
Christian: “..and you decided that it was nice knowing me?” his voice is soft. He smiles and removed the other hair tie from the other pigtail.

Ana is blushing profusely. His touch is so sensual. Her body is feverish under his touch.

Christian: “well, I thought I should come and remind you how nice it was knowing me.”

Their eyes locked as he brings her lips to his, claiming her, possessing her. Somehow they moved and they are on the bed as they finally broke the kiss to breathe. He is gazing down at her. Eyes full of desire.

Christian: “Trust me?” he whispers.
Ana nodded.
Christian takes out his silver-gray silk tie from his pocket. She remembers that tie very well from a day ago. Before she could change her mind, he ties her hands expertly and ties the other end of the tie to the bed-post. She is excited and her belly is in knots just by watching him.

Christian: “You are biting your lip again Anastasia. You know the effect it has on me.” He leaned over and licked her lips.

It’s too much….she squirms and he smirks knowingly.

Christian takes off her shoes and socks and slowly undressed her. He pulled the shirt over her head and stopped. He can see her mouth and nose but her eyes are covered. He chuckles softly.

Christian: “This is too much fun. I am going to get a drink. I think Mint said there is white wine in the fridge that we can drink tonight”…with that he left after planning another soft kiss on her lips.

He returned and she heard him removing his clothes and sliding into bed next to her.

Christian: “Are you thirsty, Anastasia?”
Ana: “Yes”
He leaned down and kisses Ana, pouring cold crisp liquid into her mouth from his lips.
Christian: “more?”
Ana nods.
Christian gave her another mouthful from his lips.
Christian: “One more and that’s it. We know you are a light weight” and he gave her another…. The touch of his lips, cool drink, his body heat …….and she is tied up. Her mind is cloudy. Her body aroused.

Christian: “Is this nice?” as he kissed her lips leaving a piece of ice in her mouth. There is something in his voice.

The tease continued. He kissed her leaving pieces of ice to melt all over her body. She was not allowed to move … not allow to spill wine over the sheets. She was under complete control. Under his spell.
Christian: he threaten her softly, “if you spill the wine, I will punish you” and he kisses her breasts…

She wants to move but can’t. Christian moves around… reminding her “how nice is this, and that…..” as he touched her with his lips, fingers and his tongue.

Ana: “I want to touch you” she requests breathily but she already knew the answer.
Christian: “I know…” and he continued his sweet torture.
She is frustrated and ready to scream in her head.

Christian: “this is your punishment…. So close yet so far. Is this nice? He whispers.
Ana: “please….” She begs.
Christian: “What should I do next Anastasia?”
Ana: “please…” she repeats. She is breathless…
Christian: “What do you want Anastasia”
Ana: “You. Now”….
Christian: “How? There is an endless choice…” as he is now on top of her, close to entering her but not yet… she can feel him…..he is such a tease. “How nice is this?”

Ana: “I meant it as a joke” she confessed.
Christian: “a joke?” his voice is soft.
Ana: “Yes. Please. Christian” her begging continued…
Christian: “Are you laughing now?”
Ana: “No”

He looked into her eyes full of desire and without notice, he plunges inside her, making her cries out. It was too much…… and she fell apart underneath him.

He doesn’t stop….. he builds her back up, on and on and much to her surprise, her body responds to him some more. She is ready, to explode, again.

Christian: “Come on, Anastasia. Again” as he moves in her. He felt her quiver…… and she let go, this time together with him.

When they came down back down from climax, he smiled at her and asked,
Christian: “How nice was that?” as he takes off her shirt that was blindfolding her and free her wrists from the tie. He is smirking now….
Ana: “that was really nice” she whispers, smiling shyly.
Christian: “There is that word again”
Ana: “You don’t like that word?”
Christian: “No” “so that email was your idea of a joke?” he asked as he kisses her forehead.
Ana nodded apologetically.
Christian: “I see. So you are still considering my proposition?”

Ana: “Yes - but I have issues” she quietly said.
Christian: grins as he is relieved “I’d be disappointed if you don’t”
Ana: “I was going to email them to you but you interrupted me.”
Christian: “I thought you were saying no” his voice is low.
Ana: “I don’t know yet. I haven’t made up my mind”… and she questioned him if he would do things to her that she saw online…. Some yes, some no…. he is pleased that she did her research.

Then she found out that he is still talking to "her", Mrs. Robinson (she nicked name her after the movie) and he busted out laughing. She is not amused and felt a strong jealousy in her that surprised her. That was a new feeling for Ana.

In attempt to hide her jealousy, she lashed out at him.
Ana: “so you can talk to someone but I can’t talk to anyone about all this?”
Christian: “Oh, I didn’t think about it like that. She was a part of lifestyle and she is just a very good friend now. Nothing more.” He paused and continued “you can talk to one of my former subs if you want. I can introduce you”.

Ana is fuming now. Is he kidding?
Ana: “is this your idea of a joke?”
Christian: “No, Anastasia, I don’t mean to offend you”.
Ana: “I am not offended. I am appalled. I don’t need to talk to your ex, slaves, subs or anyone. I’ll do this on my own.” She mumbles angrily.

Christian: surprised and asked “Anastasia Sperbund, are you jealous?”
She is now beet red. She got caught.
Ana: changing the topic. “Are you staying?”
Christian: “I have an early meeting tomorrow. Besides, I already told you, I don’t sleep with anyone. Friday and Saturday nights were exception. It won’t happen again.”

Ana: “well, I am tired now”
Christian: “Are you kicking me out?”
Ana: “Yes”
Christian: “Well, that’s a first” he studies her. “you don’t want to discuss anything right now? About the contract?”
Ana: “no”
Christian: leans in and whispers “I’d like to spank you so much right now, little brat.”
Ana: “you can’t… I haven’t sign anything yet”
Christian: “A man can dream, Anastasia” he reach our to touch her chin. “Wednesday?” he murmurs and kissed her lightly on the lips.
Ana: “Wednesday” she repeats…. “I’ll walk you out”.

As they walked towards her door, she is suddenly sadden by the thought of him leaving her for the night. She doesn’t want him to go. She wants him to stay with her like a normal relationship couples would, without contracts, without playrooms.

Ana opens the door and stares down at her toes. She doesn’t want him to see her emotions. He stopped and looked at her. He reached over to touch her face.
Christian: “You ok?”
Ana: “Yes” but she is not sure.
She can't do this. She knows she wants him but she also knows that she will get hurt. Her earlier feelings of jealousy makes her realized that she wants more, a lot more then what he can offer or want to offer….

Christian: “Wednesday” he confirms and lean in for a goodbye kiss. It was just a soft goodnight kiss but something changes while he was kissing her. His kisses turned urgent and he deepens the kiss. His body pressing into her, holding her tight.
Christian: “Anastasia” he whispers. “What are you doing to me?”
Ana: whispers back “I could say the same to you”.

He inhale deeply, touch her face gently, eyes uncertain….. he kissed her forehead again gently and leaves for the night. She stayed at the doorway until he is out of her sight.

As she closed the door behind her, she can’t stop herself and her tears begin to flow.

….

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
This would be one of my favourite scene in the book. It is the turning point of Ana's strength in taking the risk to love this broken man. She isn't having an easy time of it though, if it was me I would've run quickly and not look back. Not a risk taker...like the easier things in life. Just kidding; I did fight damn hard for my happily ever after too so I know her pain, sorrow and happiness (yep all combine into one!)

Thanks Kiki. I truly love your touch on Christian's and Ana love journey.

Cannot wait for more because readers, it will only get better!

Thanks again! (Oh I am re-reading Freed!)

Sary

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow, this is very amazing!!! I really want to finish the book first but, I can't. Cause I started yours first kiki.
I have not even started the book yet. Been so busy these days. I hope I can get to it soon.

Thanks for the update na!

Thanks Sary and Sheng (right?).... glad you are reading and commenting naka... It moves me along. hahaha

I was working on MV last night but got stuck on Nadech's eyes. He spoiled me for Christian.... I can't look at another now.
Look at his eyes.... I can't get them out of my mind...

Could have finished Ana's MV but didn't..... Christian held me down(with his eyes. lol) So here is a little moment between the two lovers. I was so obsessed with it that I put background music to it and made it a teaser on it's own. His eyes speak more then words ever would.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
yes, it's sheng ja!

Kiki, you sure know how to serve my craving! Look at those eyes. Who would be able to reisist those eyes.
Wannnn tee soot ler! I can't wait for Ana's.

thanks for sharing!

Chapter 16: This is all I know

After a night of troubled sleep, Ana woke up to her mother calling her from Singapore. Her current husband (she is on her 3[sup]rd[/sup] husband) broke his leg and they can’t fly in from Singapore for her graduation in 2 days. At least, her step-dad who she grew up with, will attend the ceremony.

Ana is distracted. She wanted to email Christian. They exchanged emails back and forth about “her issues” with the agreement and when and where to meet on Wednesday. He wanted to pick her up but she wanted to drive. She wants to make sure she can leave anytime she wants. It’s just something she had always done. He gave in at last and she is to meet him at his hotel, at 7PM.

That evening, Mint and Ana packed their belongings to move to the new place and Mint was analyzing Christian’s feelings for Ana. To her, he is smitten….to drop everything and come see Ana because she tried to say goodbye via email? In her book, that’s “completely smitten”. Ana laughs a nervous laugh as her BFF teases her. It can’t be.

---

The next day, Ana is all nerves, all day. The day moved slowly. It’s her last day at her part-time job at Central. She then changes and got into her beloved mini cooper and drove to Four Seasons to meet with Christian.

He is at the bar, dashing as ever. He walked over to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. They took a corner booth and ordered some drinks.

Christian: “Are you nervous?”
Ana: “yes”
Christian: leans in and whispers “me too”. It made her smile.

They chat about the contract. Ana pointed out that the contract is not legally binding and he agreed. He pointed out it’s just an agreement between two people and that she can walk out any time.

Christian: “It’s very simple, Anastasia. Do you trust me or not?”
Ana: “Do you have these conversations with your …. Um… other subs?”
Christian: “No. They are established submissive. They know what to expect. Just needed to fine tune the soft limits” he explains patiently.

They continued to talk and he asked,
Christian: “Do you want to have dinner down here or in my suite?”
Ana: “I think public space is better”
Christian: smiles a mischievous smile at her answer. “Do you think that would stop me?” he said softly. A warning.
Ana is speechless for a moment…. Then she found her voice.
Ana: “I hope so”.
Christian: “come… no public. I booked a private dinning room for us” he takes her hand and leads the way.

In the private dinning room, they sat across from each other. He had already ordered for them. He continued to answer her questions and issues with the agreement. He looks earnest and wanted to make sure she gets all her questions answered.

He answered about his sexual health. He gets regular blood tests every six months, he doesn’t do drugs and never had a blood transfusion. Ana never had a partner before so she should be on the clear.

They continued to talk in details. She wants to try this arrangement for one month only. He wants three. He wants all the weekends, Friday – Sunday but she wants one weekend off a month. What he said next surprised her.

Christian: “I don’t think I’ll be able to stay from you if you want a weekend off each month. I can barely manage it now. How about one day over one weekend, you get to yourself, and I get a weekday night?” he looks at her for answer.
He can’t stay away? For that long? That’ not long at all….All seems unreal.
Ana: “um”…
Christian: continued “and please, let’s try for three months. You can walk away anytime, if it’s not for you” he paused. “You’ve never done this before so we’ll take it slow. I want you to trust me and I know I have to earn your trust. We need time.”

Ana can’t take eyes of him. He is so passionate about all this.

Christian: “Still with me?”
She nods.
He gave her some oysters to try.
Ana: “Aren’t they known for being an aphrodisiac?”
Christian: “I don’t need an aphrodisiac near you. I think you know that and I think you react the same way near me” he smiles and their eyes locked.

She is speechless again.
Christian: “where were we….” “Discipline. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain. I can show you…..but it really comes down to trust” he paused. “Do you trust me, Ana?”

Ana! He just called her Ana.
Ana: “yes” she does trust him. She doesn’t know why but she just does.
He is relived and continued about the details in the agreement. She can’t look at him…it’s a dom/sub thing. She can’t touch him….
She wants to know why.
Christian: “Because you can’t”
Ana: “Is it because of Mrs. Robinson?”
Christian: “you think she traumatized me? “
Ana nods.
Christian: “No. She is not the reason.”
Ana: “so, nothing to do with her?”
Christian: “No. And I don’t want you touching yourself either”
Ana flushed. Curious now.
Ana: “you know I don’t do that… but out of curiosity, why?”
Christian: “Because I want all your pleasure” he answers looking into her eyes.
She is feeling hot now…. He does have a way with words to make her squirm in her seat.

Christian: “If you are my sub, you don’t have to think about all these details. I do that for you as your dom.” his voice is soft and seductive. “Right now, I know you want me, Anastasia.”

How can he tell?
Christian: “I can tell because…” wait, how did he know her unspoken question? “your body gives you away”….

He is so good at this. He uses sex as a weapon. He is not playing fair.

Christian: “Do you want dessert?”
Ana: “no, I think I should go..”
Christian: “go?” he is surprised.
Ana: “yes” … she has to go before he seduces her again. She needs space. She needs time to think about all this. She stands up. “We both have the graduation ceremony tomorrow. You are the special guest. You are giving the commencement speech.”

Christian: stands with her… “I don’t want you to go”.
Ana: “Please… I have to.”
Christian: “I could make you stay”…
Ana: “Yes, you could easily but I don’t want you to” … “I have so much to consider… I need some distance”.

Christian: “You know, when we first met in my office, you were all “yes, sir” “no, sir” and I thought you were a natural submissive but I don’t think you have that in you” ... he is now moving slowly towards her.
Ana: “You may be right.”
Christian: “I want the chance to explore the possibility that you do” as he reaches her face and gently caressing her. In soft whispers, he tells her “I don’t know any other way, Anastasia. This is who I am”.
Ana: “I know” she whispers back.

He touches her bottom lip, brought her face up to kiss her but he stopped. His eyes searching hers, wanting and asking for permission to touch her. Ana tiptoed and kissed him and he kisses her back deeply.

She then felt a sadness in her belly. She is kissing him hard now…. She doesn’t know she’ll ever kiss him again.

Christian: “I can’t make you stay?” he asked again softly.
Ana: “no”
Christian: “Spend the night with me…”
Ana: “and not touch you? No”.

He pulls back and now is looking at her.
Christian: “why do I get the feeling that you are telling me goodbye?”
Ana: “because I am leaving now?”
Christian: “you know that’s not what I meant” he is serious now.
Ana: “I have to think about this. I don’t know if I can have the kind of relationship you want”.

He closed his eyes and pressed their foreheads together. Then he let go.
Christian: “As you wish, Ms. Sperbund.” “I’ll walk you back down to the lobby” and he reached for her hand and walks towards the lobby valet.

This is it. This could be the last goodbye.
Ana’s chest is tight now.

Christian: “Do you have a valet ticket?”
Ana takes it out of her purse and hand it to him. She sneaked a peek up at him as they wait… he looks distracted, deep in thought. He turned to her slowly,
Christian: “You are moving this Saturday to Mint’s new place”… “if you decide….um… if you agree, can I see you on Sunday?”
Ana: “We’ll see. Maybe”…. He looked a bit relieved.

As Ana’s mini pulls up, Christian was surprised again.
Christian: “Is this what you drive? Is this safe?”
Ana: “Hey, she maybe old but she is mine. And, she IS safe. Don’t worry”.

Christian opens the door for her… gazing at her.
Christian: “Drive safely”
Ana: “Goodbye, Christian” as she is holding back her chocking voice.

Her tears fall as she drove away from the Four Seasons Hotel. Why is she crying? He explained everything. He wants her…. but she knows it’s not going to be enough for her. She is going to want more from him…. So much more. She wants him to want and need her like she wants and needs him… and she knows it’s not one of the choices.

Once she got into her room, she had the urge to turn on the laptop. His email is waiting for her.

“I don’t understand why you run tonight. I hope I answered all your questions. I really want to make this work. We can take it slow. Please trust me. – Christian Kugimiya”

It made her cry even more now as she read his email.

She is exhausted and lies down on her bed. Her mind wonders back to the warnings he gave her before they were intimate. He did warn her....
"Anastaia, you should stay away from me. I am not the man for you."
"I don’t do the girlfriend thing."
"I am not a hearts and flower kind of guy."
"I don’t make love."
"This is all I know."

What now????

----

yes, it's sheng ja!

Kiki, you sure know how to serve my craving! Look at those eyes. Who would be able to reisist those eyes.
Wannnn tee soot ler! I can't wait for Ana's.

thanks for sharing!

I finished Anastasia's MV na.... but you'll have to wait for 2 more chapters.... don't want to spoil you. hehe

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow even when I'm reading the book and this they make me go crazy!! I do agree this is Christain way of showing himself around women he's attracted to but I also like how he also charges thought out the book..... But the last book I can't seem to read it----- some of the parts are so embrassing gah haha but Love Ana&Christain my new couple of the year Or maybe!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
yikes, run Ana run. lol...jkjk...Ooooo christain is getting serious here. Thanks for the update.

Kiki, I just saw you mv of Ana on youtube and I love it!