R.I.P JongHyun

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Guys I don't even know what to say I'm really sad now.... I keep saying it's not true:crybaby2::crybaby2: Rest in Peace

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's so sad. I still can't believe it. His family and friends tried to help but it happened. They must really be hurting not able to stop him or save him. And he tried to get help but the doctor made him feel it's his fault.

I hope people whom really love him will continue to live, remember him and love his music. It's not easy losing someone whom mean so much in your life.

You've work hard.
You did well.
Rest in Peace.
Kim Jonghyun.

yunyun

sarNie Egg
Some days i'm okay. Some days it comes crashing down. He is such a honest and truly warmhearted person.
The worst thing as a fan is that they can do so much for us yet we can't do anything for them.
I believe he knew he was loved and he had many moments where he was genuinely happy.
But He was not looking for that joy in something or someone but in him. And, thats what took him from us.
I wish you were still here. But if being here meant you will be hurting then it's ok, you can go.
You've gone through so much. You did well my angel. Thank you for pulling through till now. You did more than enough.
You can rest now. Until we meet again. I loved you and will keep loving you. You will always be our Bling Bling Jonghyun forever.

If you're still mourning its ok. Take all the time you need. If your smiling and laughing faster than you thought its ok too.
Just know that you're not alone in this. Don't let anyone justify your love for Jonghyun. Cry all you want.
Smile all you want. Its painful to us because he meant that much to us. It normal to be in pain when you lose someone
you love. Just know you're not alone. Let's shine even brighter for Shinee than ever before!