R-team FOrum

shachibasha

psychotic
okay i was browisng the web when i wondered if there is a Rome and Rita website that is dedicated solely to the RTeam together?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There once was but the webmaster took it offline and have yet to bring it back up.. I think she was planning to make it an all "Rita's" forum... someone should make RTeam a forum or at least Rita .... but unsure maybe they will bring it back soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay i was browisng the web when i wondered if there is a Rome and Rita website that is dedicated solely to the RTeam together?
I guess that just shows how long I have not been there. I feel bad now. Rteam rocks, though Rome is supposedly Lome but since I have known Lome as Rome, he will always be Rome to me. LMAO

there used to be, but now i can't contact the webmaster...she said she was working on it, but i have yet to see the site back up...so...:(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I guess that just shows how long I have not been there. I feel bad now. Rteam rocks, though Rome is supposedly Lome but since I have known Lome as Rome, he will always be Rome to me. LMAO

lol.. everytime someone mentions Rome as Lome in a thread, I get confused, I thought that person was talking about me. lol

cecilia

Staff member
wow i never knew rome was lome? so those that make it lome and lita? :p..
saw they have LOME spelled on the board when they're out with him at his fanmeet a few days ago.

Lome or Rome .. either way, i'm find with it .. ppl still know who he is .. just like some ppl call Um, Aum, or Umm or Noon, Nun. LOl