Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

jakjann

Jakjann
because of that why i like exact company more then another .... they, khun Boy lets all of his stars act with another company and channel...

very cool Aerin in a nangek role. I like she she is very sweet^

thx for news ^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wow. aerin starring in a ch3 lakorn.
i would've liked it more if it was an Exact lakorn :D
lol
Aerin is so pretttyyy and talented XD
but Prem, nawt even so fond of him. LOL :p
anyways, Thanks for sharin' :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read from pantip..rumors said pra'ek is Dome Pakorn Lum and nang'ek is Cherry Khemupsorn.
some were complaining Cherry looks too old for Dome. but age wise, he's older than her. he's 30-31 she's 27-28.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
read from pantip..rumors said pra'ek is Dome Pakorn Lum and nang'ek is Cherry Khemupsorn.
some were complaining Cherry looks too old for Dome. but age wise, he's older than her. he's 30-31 she's 27-28.
Awwww i hope this is true.....Not at all I think they would make an interestingly cute pair and makeup and clothing can really make a person younger looking or vice versa. Cherry is one very talented actress and I would love to see more of her works hope we get some kind of confirmation soon.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes...her first n'ek lakorn so happy for her...but the guy is so ugly....doesn't match her.....though...i was hopping some p'ek in exact channel...

tinah

sarNie Coma
clip from the fitting!..ploy is gonna be rai. she looked soo pretty and hot. apparently, dome isnt the pra'ek in this one. darnit! lol Grate Warinton is pra'ek. he sure is coming out with alot of lakorns. n'ek is said to be cherry but didnt see her at the fitting though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pR_2VqsxkU
credit to yiln10510

transcend89

sarNie Adult
cherry and great never thought of that but need pics to see if they match well to me he seems more of a brother to her oh well

btw is is grate or great i've seen users spelled both ways?

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
clip from the fitting!..ploy is gonna be rai. she looked soo pretty and hot. apparently, dome isnt the pra'ek in this one. darnit! lol Grate Warinton is pra'ek. he sure is coming out with alot of lakorns. n'ek is said to be cherry but didnt see her at the fitting though

credit to yiln10510

Thanks Tinah for sharing....looks as if grate will either be a reporter or photographer in this lakorn.....

joey

sarNie Adult

credit to yiln10510
Oh another lakorn for Cherry! I never watch any Grate's lakorn before so I'm just hoping that he and Cherry will work out together just fine. Thanks a lot Tinah for the news.