Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! I can't believe that Pete did that! I hope nothing really happened because I don't want to see Romy hurt ;[ omg bish lol Gosh I want to smack Namgrot until she falls into some dark hole.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Namgrot needs a base to neutralize her so she can't burn other people again! LOL.

Anyways, I'm bored of all the Lydia scenes. I wish there were more catfights haha. I don't understand how Muey says that Mai is her little brother but what kind of brother-sister relationship they have to be fooling around spreading jam on one another's face and then tackling each other like lovers? Maybe I thought too much lol.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I do that with my siblings all the time, just you know, not in a bedroom. In their defense, it was an apartment, lol.

I felt like I was watching an hour and a half long music video last episode.

And no, Gunnnnnnn. Please don't die!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I do that with my sibs but just the way it was is kind of strange lol... what they were wearing didn't help much either lol.... At that age I probably wouldn't be playing like that with my sibs lol

I know please Gunnn! Don't Die! Omg TT.TT I liked him and Pong together they were so cute lol. Is it weird that I adore their couple more than Lydia's and Oils? Lydia and Oil seem more like brother and sister to me then Muey and Mai lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah for a minute I was like namwan who? I'm so use to referring to her as Namgrot LOL. Haah yeah she does make a good couple with Singh. I hope Gun doesn't die TT.TT poor Pong <3.... I thought it was funny how Jimmy ended up being gay lol. He didn't seem like the type...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahah for a minute I was like namwan who? I'm so use to referring to her as Namgrot LOL. Haah yeah she does make a good couple with Singh. I hope Gun doesn't die TT.TT poor Pong <3.... I thought it was funny how Jimmy ended up being gay lol. He didn't seem like the type...
Why is that Jimmy guy his gay? Omg i can actually recognize so many gay character in this lakorn.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I was suspicious when I saw half naked guy posters in the teaser before the commercials in that episode. I was like "What? Why is that there?" I usually can guess if a character is gay or not, but this time I was so thrown off. It was awesome. The things he was saying the Namwharn (Namgrot!) were hilarious.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg hahaha I know! It was hilarious the things he was saying to her. I cracked up so hard when he turns on the light in his bedroom and he was like, "krai wa chun yak ja sanook gub Chanee yang gae la." or something like that lol!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the next episode not just Lydia is backing up at Ploy even the boyfriend/doctor is back up to Namwaan too. Soon maybe Ploy will disbelief on herself or won't go beyond
on her side with all the bad things she did to everyone. Ploy will learn her lesson just like in KLRN which everything is backing up and she'll suffer. In the
maybe searching for a forgiveness.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I doubt that Ploy in this lakorn will have a happy ending. She's done to much bizarre crap. Compared to her character in KLRN she is way more horrible in this one. In KLRN she was just an ultimate brat. In this one she literally tries to kill. She may turn out crazy because she is suppose to be taking some medication that calm her down. Maybe eventually she'll destory herself.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I think she is narcissistic and a schizophrenia. You know I wonder if something will happen to where her face will go back to looking like it did before she became beautiful "namwan." Gosh, I rewatched the last episode and when I see the preview I'm so afraid that Gan may die! Gosh! I can't believe they may or will kill him TT.TT One more day!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm hoping a happy ending to all the 3 couples especially Namwaan and Dr Wartit, they both look mentally psycho but they make such a lovely pair so many chemistry
onscreen hope nothing will happen with the pair, Oil and Lydia are cute but boring at the same time, my best couple that i enjoy watching them has this cute faces
and bickering eachother then later falls inlove is Pete and Romee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo Gan and Pong TTT.TTT I teared up a little during this. Wow this really shows how the paparazzi can be so involved with harming people. This reminds me of Princess Diana's death for some reason.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Probably inspired for this storyline.

Ugh, seriously. THEY CHANGED THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT! The original writer hasn't been writing these past weeks' episodes (where it got really boring and music video-y, coincidence? Nope.) In the original story, after Gunn and Pong went public, Pong quit the entertainment industry and opened a restaurant with Gunn.

WHY on earth did they have to change to this?! I swear, a male x male couple in lakorns either end up dead or disabled.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know! I was so freaking sad when I saw them die TT.TT omg it actually made me tear up. I actually liked no LOVE their couple even though it was so short. If they wanted to do the paparazzi thing they should have just done it to namgrot in the end. Gosh TT.TT No Gan and Pong makes me so sad! Now Pete and Romy looks like they are going down hill too!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
#14 was sad :( I knew something had to happen when Gan came to tell his Mother in the hospital and then the preview at the end of #13 kinda gave it away. But WOW, they cut of Gan and Pong character so fast like right after Pong finish shooting Ya-Yee. I don't think it was necessary to cut them off, I mean they both accept that and they could just let them off to a new start. But I think they wanted to society to sort of understand and be more open to gays and lesbian. The interview that Meuy gave to the reporters at the hospital was touching. At the same time the script writer is like contradicting because look at J-motdang, isn't he playing a GAY role? And then the hair-stylist in the set, isn't he Gay? So why are those gay OK and not Gan and Pong? See what I mean? I know, it's just a lakorn ... ok off to watch #15.