Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is about superstar in ch3. Its another casting nothing got to do with Kwan and Pinky. Its like a off topic. Or perhaps the story has
a similar plot.
Oh please they are totally making fun of other stars...COME ON..."i didn't snatch anyone's husband, I was overseas?" that's what the media been all about lately...Pinky/ Tanya and her hubby...Pinky said " I didn't snatch anyone's husband...I was over seas doing an Indian film.."...this lakorn is not about stars in Ch.3 either..its just a drama about celebrities...

I think they are mocking them lmao... you may never know that the writer's intention was influenced by reality ahahaha.
Totally...they're all in the industry, they should be able to make fun of each other and not be angry about it...Kwan didn't get pissed off when they did a parody of her in Secrets of Superstars

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Episode 6: Oil and Lydia did not have any scenes together OMG, but it's still my favorite lakorn to watch ATM :) It just shows that there is a lot more going on than the story btwn N'ek and P'ek which I like. I like how everyone is involve.

I'm glad that Pete eyes are opened and knows to stand up against Namwan. The preview of #7 is GOOD, Lydia is going to be singing ... ahh can't wait.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Episode 7: I love this episode. They made up, Oil and Lydia had lots of scene together, sweet too! I like Meuy character. Such a strong woman. All the negative vibe people gave her she just made used of it and help push herself forward. The necklace with the star pendant was a nice touch :) Ahhh now I have to wait til next week --- darn it!

amythao

sarNie Adult
I too, really like how all the characters is able to shine throughout this lakorn. I like how each episodes keep you on wanted to watch the next part. Just can't wait for the next weeks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I thought would be a cool ending. If they did it like Cruel Intentions where Selma Blairs character wrote and expose on Sarah's character lol, but in this case it would be Oil exposing Ploy -.-"

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I watched the cast on Ratree Samornsorn and this lakorn is really a mocking on the Thai Entertainment Industry ehheeh the views will have to figure out who it is in the reality LOL I thought that was funny. But glad they are able to joke about it and brush it off.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
More more more! Grrrr .. now I have to wait again, gosh!

I love all the side-casting (supporting stars) and mostly J-Motdang LOL Even the hair and makeup artist are funny. Annoying at times but most of the time they are hilarious! I laugh out loud, literally alone in my room LOL

Taew (Meuy sister) is weird. I know they are not real sisters but I don't see the Mother treating any of her kids differently. She is so selfish!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Taew maybe has this mind changes cos in the last few episode there was an accident causes by Narmwan and her friend, then Taew bump on her
four head. Haven't start on episode eight yet cos my pc speaker got jammed grr i hate this so much. Been waiting so long just to tune in again.
This lakorn is so catchy and interesting.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I think she's just jealous. It seems like Taew likes Mai and he only paid attention to Maei and the jealousy stemmed from there.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love watching this drama too but I tend to skip all the Lydia and Oil scenes. They're so boring lol. I love watching the catfights between Ploy and Aerin. My favorite character in here is definitely Aerin. Prem is a little stiff in the talking but since that's how he talks in real life, I can't really criticize much. I like how Ploy plays the bitchy character so well in here, even better than Kularb Rai Naam one-but then I never finished Kularb Rai Naam lol so can't really compare. I get so into it that I even hate her when watching this haha. Bravo job! :) I like how this lakorn even reflects some aspects of the leading stars lives. Like that whole mia noy thing too in yesterday's episode was a reflection of Lydia's rumors of being a mistress to the ex PM Thaksin and Prem being gay thing too-when everyone thought he was gay because Tata broke off their engagement. Watching this lakorn is like reading dirty gossip. Love it haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so scared that today's scene is a foreshadow of things to come between Aerin's and Lydia's friendship. When Aerin said, "back then I didn't trust anyone or befriend anyone, but once there is you I realize how good it is to have someone that you trust."

From my lakorn watching experience every time something like that is said it is a foreshadow interference in friendship! I'm sorry, but I love the Aerin scenes lol. I think the entire focus of this lakorn for me is seeing Aerin. I'm not to fond of Oil character in this one -.-" we barely see him lol, but then again I guess this lakorn is focused mostly on Lydia and Ploy.

<3 Aerin.

Edit: You know whats the irony of this lakorn. They are remaking Ram Pissaward right lol and the girl that plays Lydia's sister she was one of Noi's daughters in Ram Pissaward. As the innocent sweet character lol.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I love seeing nong WharnWharn getting humiliated when her devious plans didn't go the way she intended. This lakorn has so many awesome lines.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep i agree with everyone of u guys and along side with all the comments. Oil is very boring when it comes to his scene. The fighting and slapping
makes it so fun watching.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Edit: You know whats the irony of this lakorn. They are remaking Ram Pissaward right lol and the girl that plays Lydia's sister she was one of Noi's daughters in Ram Pissaward. As the innocent sweet character lol.
i know thought it was funnie tat they're making Ram Pissaward in here w/ some of the same cast LOL...btw if anyone hasn't seen Ram Pissaward its a must watch..very enjoyable, and emotional...

BTW are they really sister? why is she so evil and who is actually biological cuz seriously i'm confuse w/ the boys too..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i know thought it was funnie tat they're making Ram Pissaward in here w/ some of the same cast LOL...btw if anyone hasn't seen Ram Pissaward its a must watch..very enjoyable, and emotional...

BTW are they really sister? why is she so evil and who is actually biological cuz seriously i'm confuse w/ the boys too..
No they're not biological siblings. Their mother (not biological mother too) took them all in because they are orphans. I like that they're doing Yod Yai Yee now. I love Vicky Sunisa in that lakorn. My first time seeing her and I love all the pretty sunflowers!!! Too bad they used roses in Rabum Duang Dao version lol.