Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yeah alexandra is lao/bulgarian...but i'm wondering the same thing and i dont think laos have lakorns like thai ppl....

I love Alisa too...shes cute...

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Laos does not make lakon. Can't wait to see this lakon. I went to Alex concert in TN(USA) she looks very pretty in person then in the lakon. Very down to earth and very pretty.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Arisa I have never seen her in lakorns before or maybe I just don't notice her.. lol she looks different everytime I see her. Thanks for the updates.. anything on Nam? Is he gonna get with Arisa then?!
Arisa, was recently in Bussaba Rey Rak something like that, u know the one with Vee-Kob S...lol..she was Vee's gf in the lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news: this la korn will have the opening ceremony on Jan.14 monday at Workpoint company. yay!!! i can't wait. i want to see Sandra. Her fans will go take a picture of her that day. but i still wish pra aek was Weir instead would have been better, i want to see them play a new la korn with P'Thongchai again. but anyways, i'm so happy that nang aek is Sandra is enough for me. i'm happy she is making more la korns. It will be a comedy action la korn, her character will be like tomboyish. Will be fun. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol me too Susie... anyways can't wait to see the pics from opening ceremony!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here is the opening ceremony pictures of Cee and Alexandra. They look cute. especially Alexandra. i can't wait to see it. hope it air soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Alexandra pictures,so cute. her looks is different from Plengrukrimfungkhong. i hope she speak Lao in here again. would be cute. and Thai too. i wanna see it so bad. miss her a lot.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
thansk for the pics.. i am not feeling this couple though.. cee looks great! umm.. nam he looks sick.. hehe.. he doens't look good that day.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pictures: i wish pra aek was Weir would have been cutier. i'm not feeling Cee with Alexandra.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they may not make a cute match in the picture but who knows after watching their la korn they may actually turn out to be a cute couple. we'll have to wait and see.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Alexandra & the cast of this la korn, she will wear Pahsin again in this la korn, hope she will wear a skirt,dress,pants too.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
he seems a tad bit young and small for her...weir would've been so cute with her like he did in the other one...but, we gotta wait and see the lakorn, they might turn out to be a cute couple