Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Man episode 14 was so sad. I can't believe they killed her character off like that :eek:
ooh ! I know !! i cant believe leeling aka sadao from pleng ruk =] died !!!! that was soo sadd !!! and i never thought that pra wanh loved her too !!! and i watched one scene of the main pra nang together..[cee and alexandra] and i had like mixed feelings bout it...i mean half of me was like [[OMG THIS SUKS BUTT BECAUSE THATS SUPPOSE TO BE WEIR !! UGHH]] HAHA I KNOW IM WEIRD... but yeah that old dude is UGHH he is soo heartless..he's like soo badd !!! i cant wait to watch the ending..and i cannot wait for sandra's third lakorn...yay weir !!! haha

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if anyone had mentioned this already..but here's the spoiler..I've seen on the entertainment news that Rae Rai will have a daughter that will eventually be played by her(Alexandra), and her name is LeeLing..She will speak Thai...She will also be dressed in city clothes, meaning she will be dress in normal clothing..not those forest clothes...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
What a surprise at the end Alexandra speak Thai. so cute. she speak so well and clear. she dress up in regular clothes play as a kid so cute. Narm turn old. he look much cutier looking old. heheh. i like the ending. it's different because didn't end with pra aek and nang aek. but ended with Narm and Alexandra play as her daughter. like they give Narm credit that he's also the pra aek too. i feel so sorry for Paiwan though. he love Rae Rai so much, no matter how many years pass he still love only her and miss her so much. and nice that he get to see her daughter it make him happy. but they should let her daughter know she's talking to her mom's friend.i was thinking for fun. LeapLing(Rae Rai's daughter) and Paiwan should get together at the end. maybe make part 2 and about Paiwan and LeapLing(Alexandra). hehehe.there is some la korns that pra aek is much older than nang aek. i like Narm's character in here. he play it very well. his character is funny and cute. and he looks cool and cute in here too. i miss Alexandra. hope when she comes back we will get to see her new la korn again. cross my fingers.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG!! They never showed Arisa again!! I wanted to see her in the end too <_<
but didnt kun tavanh read the newspaper and it said that she stole money and then went to another country?? haha ! that was funny what she said to cee "if you dont love the forest or me, bak thak sum bor !!" hahaha !! ily !! i cant wait for sandra's third lakorn !! here comes weir !!! hahahaha

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow the ending was not what I expected it end happy but the last ending was with Alexandra's daughter and Nam I guess since he didnt get with Alexandra he at least get to see her daughter that look alike feel sorry for him he met Alexandra first know her the most and her best friend for life but she left with Cee I guess everything turn out fair since Cee was very nice helping their forest and home so overall good lakorn

Ana

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch the ending yet. Just scan through it. So Arisa, stole money and left the country..LOL..I guess they had to do something about her character. But it would of been nicer if she would become a better person..lol..since her dad is an ass :lol: . Those flasbacks of Leeling was so sad. And then her spirit showed up :( . Anywayz, I really liked this lakorn. Cee-Sandra got chemistry. I so love them 2gether. It would be some shit if her third lakorn is with CEE again..LMAO...I would really like that :p

Well u know it's not alwayz first come first serve with love..hehe..even though Nam, did know Sandra first, but she never return the love to him. Her love for him is only for a friend/brother ^_^

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't watch the ending yet. Just scan through it. So Arisa, stole money and left the country..LOL..I guess they had to do something about her character. But it would of been nicer if she would become a better person..lol..since her dad is an ass :lol: . Those flasbacks of Leeling was so sad. And then her spirit showed up :( . Anywayz, I really liked this lakorn. Cee-Sandra got chemistry. I so love them 2gether. It would be some shit if her third lakorn is with CEE again..LMAO...I would really like that :p

Well u know it's not alwayz first come first serve with love..hehe..even though Nam, did know Sandra first, but she never return the love to him. Her love for him is only for a friend/brother ^_^
I would like to see Sandra and Cee in another lakon together too. Wish there was a part two so Nam would get with Rae rai daughter. Age don't matter in lakon really like the ending very cute how Sandra speak Thai.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

oh yeah...I havent even seen this lakorn yet and i want to watch it too....only saw episode 1 but nobody uplaods it on YT

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Wow i jst watched the ending, i neevr knew Sandra could speak fluent Thai! i always thought she could only speak Laos ^_^

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished rae rai lakorn....it actually a good lakorn....the ending different...its kinda cute how they end w/nam meeting rae rai daughter played by alexandra herself since he did really love her from the beginning.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What a surprise at the end Alexandra speak Thai. so cute. she speak so well and clear. she dress up in regular clothes play as a kid so cute. Narm turn old. he look much cutier looking old. heheh. i like the ending. it's different because didn't end with pra aek and nang aek. but ended with Narm and Alexandra play as her daughter. like they give Narm credit that he's also the pra aek too. i feel so sorry for Paiwan though. he love Rae Rai so much, no matter how many years pass he still love only her and miss her so much. and nice that he get to see her daughter it make him happy. but they should let her daughter know she's talking to her mom's friend.i was thinking for fun. LeapLing(Rae Rai's daughter) and Paiwan should get together at the end. maybe make part 2 and about Paiwan and LeapLing(Alexandra). hehehe.there is some la korns that pra aek is much older than nang aek. i like Narm's character in here. he play it very well. his character is funny and cute. and he looks cool and cute in here too. i miss Alexandra. hope when she comes back we will get to see her new la korn again. cross my fingers.
Well, look at it this way ... most lakorn p'k and n'k met and end just like that, so you can think of this lakorn that Nam did got with her daughter because it ended with them two together, plus she already got his ring. :lol:

This lakorn is actually good, and if you care about the forest and environment then is a plus LOL. :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn had everything. Sad, Sweet, romance, action, comedy :lol: . Cute p'ek :p . Well I enjoy it from beginning to end ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
This lakorn had everything. Sad, Sweet, romance, action, comedy :lol: . Cute p'ek :p . Well I enjoy it from beginning to end ^_^
ana, you love everything that has cee in it..haha ! i actually rather have nam with sandra in here..i liked them together at the end..

Ana

sarNie Adult
ana, you love everything that has cee in it..haha ! i actually rather have nam with sandra in here..i liked them together at the end..
Yea! ur right..LOL..I dunno if I'll say the same thing if p'ek is someone else :lol: . Anywayz, nam did get Sandra in the end :lol: . They were like n'ek and p'ek, with the lakorn ending with them on the cliff B)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd rather think it as Nam and Sandra didn't get each other..Because he's already old..20 years passed..Of course he'll be old..And Sandra is still young..So I don't think they would get each other..Which I like it..It's sad like that lol..