Rai Plerng Rak (Makers Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang, I hope this is a rumor cause Taew already has 2 lakorns with Por and now 2 new rumor lakorns. I want her with Mario!!!!!

http://th.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ณฐพร_เตมีรักษ์

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg why why again they already in together and why can't they pair Por T with Aff
since Por N got his lucky chance

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg for real than these two are have three new lakorn can they to some one else i mean just change n'ek to some one i want yaya,aff,pat,ploy and sara L. cuz their never work together before i mean yaya,aff,and sara,but miss por with pat and ploy too them. they hasn't been in lakorn together for couple years ago.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg for real than these two are have three new lakorn can they to some one else i mean just change n'ek to some one i want yaya,aff,pat,ploy and sara L. cuz their never work together before i mean yaya,aff,and sara,but miss por with pat and ploy too them. they hasn't been in lakorn together for couple years ago.
just wait cos it might be just a rumor

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg, please let this be false news and since this is from thai wiki than I don't think it'll be true anyways. Why does ch3 keep pairinmg up the same pranang especially latly. She already have an upcoming with por! Pair her up with mario again if not, a different actor who she hasn't gotten with

Why does the title sound similiar to the one with mart n aff

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Another lakorn!? I love them both but this is kinda too redundant. This is one of the reason why I started loosing my love for Por and Pat and that's because they were paired up way too often and the lakorns itself weren't interesting. I don't want the same happening to any of my fav koo kwans.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another lakorn!? I love them both but this is kinda too redundant. This is one of the reason why I started loosing my love for Por and Pat and that's because they were paired up way too often and the lakorns itself weren't interesting. I don't want the same happening to any of my fav koo kwans.
somehow i wanna see a reunion of pteam Por Thrissadee and Ploy Chermarn they'll been
name the new pteam koo-kwan

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love them both together.But if someone have to replace Taew,I want Janie instead!!!! I love
Janie and Por T. together!!!! I love them both!!!!! :)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I Love them both together.But if someone have to replace Taew,I want Janie instead!!!! I love
Janie and Por T. together!!!! I love them both!!!!! :)
Count me in for Por and Janie, eventhough i admire Por and Taew, but they already get 1 upcoming , so this one would be awesome if Por and janie pair. I love them to death after TR :wub: :wub: :wub: