random thoughts

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so i was at my aunt's house gettin ready for her wedding, and it was just us girls tht was doing the cooking and all. whts with with the guys these days? all they do is sit back and watch us cook. urgh! makes me irratated. and making egg rolls for 600 guest is also irratated. haha

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. that's alot of eggrolls ..
but yeah, that suck that those guys didn't help ..
b/c the guys help alot at my sister's wedding ..
they makes all the good foods except the rice part LOL

kulyia

RUK
WOW..umm, no offense but my cousins dont do that.They actually set up the two tables in the lviingiroom, and even help us set the plates down.Plus they help with soda, the rice putting on plates.If sumtimes when u turn around and one of the guys just came out the door to get another plate, they get the one ur holding and go back inside.they even chop meat and cook it.They even go shopping when needed.lol.My cousins are REAL sweet.soo Sweet that whenever my sister and brother in law come down, she talks about how Good our guy cousins are compared to theirs who sit around and play game and who wasnt even awake when guest are over.My cousins, we grew up together, we're close like any other cousins whos outsiders.Whenever theres Funeral or Deaths in our Cousins, they always come over to help and clean and cook.Though its usually my aunts who does that during those hard times.Then the guys would just stand in the back yard making sure they are not in the way.When they are needed they will come help.What we Girls do are wash dishes and wash those green thingys and somtimes shopping, and yup thats all.And almost most of the time we girls would go relax in our bedroom and wait till sumone come knocking..(ususally the guys)lol.Sometimes they(GUY) sleep over, And stay up as much they could at the funeral.This sounds fake but its not..hahha.But now theres like more than 10 uncles and 6 aunts ithink that are my dads brother and sisters, and almost every girl in MY generation now are married.So theres like 4 or 5 girls left.But i have alot of Neices and Nephews who are older than my who arent, and they help out alot too.iLOVEmy Cousins.<3
=]

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
so i was at my aunt's house gettin ready for her wedding, and it was just us girls tht was doing the cooking and all. whts with with the guys these days? all they do is sit back and watch us cook. urgh! makes me irratated. and making egg rolls for 600 guest is also irratated. haha
i dont know...
i agree on you with this one... last night my sister had this dinner thingy for a relative of hers (from her husband's side) and so we all went...
all the girls (women) were cooking and stuff... i saw some guys but didnt really pay much attention to it...
one of their in laws little baby boy woke up and was crying... but the mommy and sister was busy cooking and preparing all the food...
so they told me to bring the baby to the daddy which was downstairs, once i got there they were all just sitting around talking and playing pool...
what the heck!!!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
another thought... so how many are u guys religious? anyways, i go to a church where every one knows every thing about you and all. it's really irratating. anyways, this guy the was preaching to my youth group was using my personal experience along with his neices personal experiance as examples! WTF man? so then when we were praying he shouted "satan! i demand you to get out of here!" and every one opened their eyes and started to look around then we all kinda ended up giggling. haha. lame ass mofo. ppl these days annoys me...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't know about you guys...
but when i attend weddings and jingle bell parties..
the guys usually do all the meats and sometimes even all the cooking
lol.
it's just the ladies that have to finish what the men start
plus.. the dishes.. and the cleaning.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
WOW..umm, no offense but my cousins dont do that.They actually set up the two tables in the lviingiroom, and even help us set the plates down.Plus they help with soda, the rice putting on plates.If sumtimes when u turn around and one of the guys just came out the door to get another plate, they get the one ur holding and go back inside.they even chop meat and cook it.They even go shopping when needed.lol.My cousins are REAL sweet.soo Sweet that whenever my sister and brother in law come down, she talks about how Good our guy cousins are compared to theirs who sit around and play game and who wasnt even awake when guest are over.My cousins, we grew up together, we're close like any other cousins whos outsiders.Whenever theres Funeral or Deaths in our Cousins, they always come over to help and clean and cook.Though its usually my aunts who does that during those hard times.Then the guys would just stand in the back yard making sure they are not in the way.When they are needed they will come help.What we Girls do are wash dishes and wash those green thingys and somtimes shopping, and yup thats all.And almost most of the time we girls would go relax in our bedroom and wait till sumone come knocking..(ususally the guys)lol.Sometimes they(GUY) sleep over, And stay up as much they could at the funeral.This sounds fake but its not..hahha.But now theres like more than 10 uncles and 6 aunts ithink that are my dads brother and sisters, and almost every girl in MY generation now are married.So theres like 4 or 5 girls left.But i have alot of Neices and Nephews who are older than my who arent, and they help out alot too.iLOVEmy Cousins.<3
=]
same here my cousins do these too! they help the women prepared the foods and set up tables and all, later they help us clean too! =)

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
another thought... so how many are u guys religious? anyways, i go to a church where every one knows every thing about you and all. it's really irratating. anyways, this guy the was preaching to my youth group was using my personal experience along with his neices personal experiance as examples! WTF man? so then when we were praying he shouted "satan! i demand you to get out of here!" and every one opened their eyes and started to look around then we all kinda ended up giggling. haha. lame ass mofo. ppl these days annoys me...
I am a christian myself and being close and open to your own youth group is pretty common with my youth so i don't find it irritating at all. we tell each other about our daily lives like what we been up to and problems and stuff. we basically grew up together so knowing each other is like nothing. Maybe you should confront this person who used you in his preaching. Tell him you would appreciated it more next time if he doesn't use yours. I'm sure he would understand. For example, my pastor would not use anybody's life story for a sermon unless he has the right to. Many pastors are certify in keeping other people's information confidential if that certain person wants it to be a secret. Many pastors will ask for the person's permission first if he wanted to use their story as a part of his sermon. but in your case i don't know. About the praying, i don't find it lame. i dont think he meant to shout as if the demand was there right in front of you, that would be a little crazy right?. sure, the devil lurks around and tempts people to do evil things and thats what i think he means when he told the devil to get out. he's just praying for you to not fall into any temptations from the devil. everyone prays differently with different emotions.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
I am a christian myself and being close and open to your own youth group is pretty common with my youth so i don't find it irritating at all. we tell each other about our daily lives like what we been up to and problems and stuff. we basically grew up together so knowing each other is like nothing. Maybe you should confront this person who used you in his preaching. Tell him you would appreciated it more next time if he doesn't use yours. I'm sure he would understand. For example, my pastor would not use anybody's life story for a sermon unless he has the right to. Many pastors are certify in keeping other people's information confidential if that certain person wants it to be a secret. Many pastors will ask for the person's permission first if he wanted to use their story as a part of his sermon. but in your case i don't know. About the praying, i don't find it lame. i dont think he meant to shout as if the demand was there right in front of you, that would be a little crazy right?. sure, the devil lurks around and tempts people to do evil things and thats what i think he means when he told the devil to get out. he's just praying for you to not fall into any temptations from the devil. everyone prays differently with different emotions.
my whole church is all relatives, all thaos. the other hmong ppl have their own church. he's a little over dramatic about his prayers. lol... even our pastor said so.... haha... but about confronting him? shoot, he'll hella deny it. according to him he'll say "the evil spirit told me you did this and that" blah blah blah, then the next sunday he'll preach about confronting ppl. ah! it's irratating. i mean i know he means well and all... but i personally dont like him whtsoever!
and college is so stressful! i had an exam tht was due today and i totally forgot about it til all the testing centers were closed! dang it! dont u hate it when u forget something?