[Rated R] That One Summer :: Ch. 4.1 Up

Katerine

Butterfly123
New FF but i'm motivated to write this <3
That One Summer

Cast/ Characters:
Ian Somerholder – Chad Carlyle
Mint Chalida – Macie Baker

I'm not gonna leave you with a summary but with 3 sayings that are going to pop up in the story :p

‘You broke my heart... and yet you want me to forgive you?’

‘Wherever the surf is, that’s where you can find me.’

‘You were my first, my last and my forever...’
‘What am I know?’
‘You’re nothing.’

Post chapter one up tomorrow (or today my time :p)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Part one

3 years earlier

Chapter One

Tichfield, England

“You want me to go where?” Macie ask her father not even facing him.
“To stay with your mu-”
Before Macie’s father could finish Macie swung around to face him.
“Don’t even say it!” she spat out “She is no mother of mine!”
“Macie, it won’t be that bad, she has changed.”
Macie didn’t say anything to her father just lifted and eyebrow.
“Macie, it’s been 12 years since you’ve last seen her, a lot of things happen in 12 year. She’s been sober for 10 of those years”
“Pfft.”
Macie’s father closed his eye as he was slowly losing his patients.
“Macie, she want you to be there planning her wedding and at the wedding with her.”
Macie didn’t say anything just glared at her father
“Macie Please see reason!”
“See reason!! She’s the one who walked out with her toyboy and she is the alcoholic!”
“Macie your 18, 19 –”
“Exactly I’m 19 soon! So I’m old enough to say if and if I don’t want to go!”
“Macie please, it would be a nice experience, you’ve never been to California before.”
“And...”
“And you could learn about your Thai culture while you’re there!”
Macie didn't say anything just lifted her brows, “I’m going to California not Thailand.”
Her father sighed “Okay bad example. But would you do it for me? She has another reason too.”
Macie closed her eyes trying to stop the tears from falling.
“What’s this other reason?”
“It’s not my place to say.”
Macie opened her eyes to see a sad look on her father’s face.
If it wasn't for the fact she loved her father and would die for him for what he’s done for her over the years then she wouldn't even be considering seeing her mother.
“I guess I could go...”
He fathers smiled lightly
“I could get a job, and make friend so I wouldn’t have to be in the house much... but dad... 3 months? I won't be home for my birthday.”
Macie’s dad didn't say anything just smiled and kissed Macie on the cheek before exiting the room.

Later on Macie sat on her window seat looking out and the rain falling thinking about what her father told earlier.
Was her father telling the truth? Had he mother stopped drinking? Was she really getting married? Or was all this a ploy? To get Macie and her mum to gain the bond they lost so many years ago.
“Hey Macie, your dad told me the news.”
Macie turned to see who had walked into her room and saw her stepmother Lauren standing by the door.
“Hmm. Guess he told you I’m going?”
Lauren nodded
“And that –”
“And that you put up on hell of a fight?” Lauren laughed “Yeah he did.”
Macie liked her stepmother, no she loved her step-mum like she was blood, but never called her mum, oh but she did try a few times but it just never sat comfortably with her. But Lauren had been there for her from the Day one, but not as her step-mum but as her best friend Caitlyn’s mum.
After 3 months of her parents splitting, Macie and Caitlyn played matchmaker to get their single parents together. Nothing had worked the first year, or nothing they want to think of! But after that they started dating and now been married for 8 years with 2 children under the age of 5 and another on the way.
Macie smiled at her step-mum “It’s weird.”
Lauren smiled and walked over and sat next to Macie and hugging her.
“I know honey. But maybe it’s time.”
“Time for what?” a new comer said from the door way.
Both Lauren and Macie turned to see Caitlyn at the doorway.
“Time for me to move to California.”
Caitlyn rushed over “MOVE?!”
Lauren sighed “No she is going there for 3 months.”
Caitlyn looked at her mum then back to Macie “I repeat ‘Move?!’”
Lauren shock her head and gave both girls a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.
“Yep”
“Who- oh! Oh! ... No?”
“Yep”
“Wow, how do you feel about that?”
“Weird, it’s someone I haven’t seen since I was 6 years old.”
“Man, I would give you advice” Caitlyn shrugged, “But I still see my dad”
Macie hugged Caitlyn “It’s okay”
“When do you leave?”
“Next week”​

Saifah

bite me x___
OMFG, you better update me on this! IAN is SO F*CKiN hot! I frickin love him muchos! See my siggie haha.

Katerine

Butterfly123
post it!! like it!
Pleased you like it :D

Yay for more fanfics of Mint. I'll definitely follow up with this one. Thanks!
Hehe thanks for reading :D

OMFG, you better update me on this! IAN is SO F*CKiN hot! I frickin love him muchos! See my siggie haha.
Saifah! i know he is sex on legs :p! lool i got to keep myself from looking at you siggie coz everytime i see it i drool! its very embracing! ha. Man he is such a tease, he need to stip naked! haha. and i'll put the next chapter up tomorrow after college
More Mint C!!!
haha lol i think she my new girl crush along with play :whistle:

Chapter 2 Will be posted tomorrow... i just wanna proof read it and add a couple of changes... but catching up with season 2 of vampire diaries lol :p

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG have you seen the TVD with Damon and the shower scene?? That's frickin hot!
And I hope you do update because I'm going to be hook. I love Damon. YOu make me
wanna write a short FF with Ian now hahaha

Katerine

Butterfly123
no not yeah :( b/c i live in england we're behind a few episodes i think were only on episode 5! for season two lol :( and i've yet to start ep. 1 well...i only watch half of ep. 1 today haha got to distracted by RMMTW :p and i don't think it was even half way i got to the bit where Catherine hugged Stefan and then he realized who it was and throw her across the room! well i'm gonna catch up tomorrow now!!! and i will update tomorrow (later today) :p when i get home haha.
DO IT!! you can't have enough ff with ian :p make it steam too :spicy:

Saifah

bite me x___
Hahah mmkay I'll keep a look out for an update. I can think of sooo many ways to make
my FF with IAN steamy lol.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter Two
Los Angeles, California

Chad Carlyle ran to where his phone was ring and to where his stuff was laid on the beach. He put this surfboard down.

Chad looked at the caller id and shook his head when he saw who it was.
“Scott, what’s up?” Chad asked.
“Dude, where are you?”
“I’m down Lunada Bay.”
“Old man, get down to Manhattan Beach! The waves are sick!”
Chad rubbed the back of his neck, he felt his 26 years today not his best.
“Nah, Scott I really can’t be assed, surfs ruff here, so gonna finish up and head out.”
Chad started gathering his board and towel.
Scott laughed down the other end of the phone, “Really old man! I think your age is getting into you! Haha.... anyway you still coming down Pier Surf later?”
“I dunno. I’ll give you a text later or something.”
“Alright mate... Oh you still coming to mine for your Birthday Bash?” Scott Laughed harder than he did before, “God, 26!”
Before Chad could reply or give back a witty comment Scott had hung up.
Chad groaned, “God! 26 years old!” then he started to walk back to where his car was.

Macie looked around her new room; all she could think of was its very pink and not the baby pink she expected, when her mother told her the colour.

“We can paint this room and get more furniture if you want.”
Macie turned to see her mother still standing behind her. Macie didn’t reply to her just shrugged at her like she had done since she landed in LA.
Her mother sighed, “Well we can go too some shops tomorrow, and get some paints and accessories if you would like.”
“Fine” Macie finally said which was more like snapped.
Her mother smiled “Well I’ll let you rest for a little and I’ll come get you at lunch time.” Then she walked out the room.

Sai whipped the tear away when she walked out of her daughter’s room.
Strong arms came around Sai’s waist from behind, “Hey. She’ll come round eventually”
Sai turned in those arms and stared at her fiancée and smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
She buried her face against his chest and said, “I hope so, Mark, I really hope so.” She looked up “Maybe...”
“No Sai, where going out! Today is are date night, we have Millie at her friends for the night, even though she wanted to meet her sister. She’ll be fine Sai, Scott-“
“Scott! Will have her drunk within 5 minutes of her stepping in his house... No way!... We should have kept Millie home....”
“Sai...”
“Mark, I love your son. I do, I want my daughter to feel-”
“Sai, I’ve given Scott instructions, he’s 25 years old not 2! And there will be people her age there too”
Sai opened her mouth to say more but Mark stopped her by kissing her.

Evening
Scott’s house

Early in the evening Macie’s Mother introduced her to her soon to be step-brother Scott.
Macie had learnt Scott was Mark’s oldest son, he was 25 years old soon to be 26, he a lawyer, he loved surfing, and tonight is his best friends 26th birthday.
“WOW!” Was all Macie could say when she saw his house.

Scott didn’t say anything; he just laughed and got out of the car.
Macie followed suit, “Your house is beautiful!”
“Thanks... ah! The birthday boy has arrived.”
Macie turned around to see what Scott was looking at, but didn’t see anything only a jeep... and a dirty jeep at it.

Scott turned back to face Macie and gave her a cheeky smiled, “Common, I’ll introduce you to a couple of girls, who are around your age... mind you they are the nice one... I can’t have my new little sister hanging around with the bad lot.”
Macie laughed for the first time since she’s been here and followed him into the house.
When once they got into the house Scott signalled Macie to follow him into the back.
“Ow! Old man, get out of the pool!” Scott shouted at someone who was in the pool.
Macie didn’t know who as there several people in the pool were, but when she saw Scott throw a beach ball at a figure swimming underwater toward the edge, she presumed it was them.
Scott turned and took three beers from someone who had just walked pass.
The man glared but didn’t say anything.
Macie turned back around to see the man Scott had thrown the ball at starting to surface... and o my Macie could not keep her eyes off! When the top half come out of the water Macie had to start drinking her beer to stop herself from drooling.

She slowly followed his chest upwards to be surprised by him watching her.
Macie blushed in embracement and tried to divert her eyes but she just couldn’t.

Chad was surprised to see the gorgeous girl. No! He corrected himself that was no girl staring at him but a woman looking at his chest, and slowly going upward until she had notice him looking at her. Chad could not help the smile speared across his face, when the pretty little woman blushed.

Chad and his mystery lady eyes locked all the time he got out of the water. He quickly grabbed the towel sitting on the chair and wrapped it around his waist to try and hide the surprising hard on that was starting to grow
Fuck he thought I only just meet this girl and I already wanna get in her panties!
“Chad my man! I would like you to meet...”

Saifah

bite me x___
He quickly grabbed the towel sitting on the chair and wrapped it around his waist to try and hide the surprising hard on that was starting to grow
Fuck he thought I only just meet this girl and I already wanna get in her panties!

Ohmygoodness. I was drooling over this part! So imagining Ian with a boner
lol. This is hot! I can't wait for the next update!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i'm already starting to see why it's rated r :coverlaf:
thanks for the updates na ja!
hehe i would have it no other way if Ian Somerhalder... he to sexy to not have a r rating haha

Ohmygoodness. I was drooling over this part! So imagining Ian with a boner
lol. This is hot! I can't wait for the next update!
hahaha i was excited about writing that part haha *blush*

man i dunno if i'm gonna upload ch 3 today! i have no clue what to write on the second half without it sounding gay :/... but i'll try xD

pie1991

sarNie Egg
hehe i would have it no other way if Ian Somerhalder... he to sexy to not have a r rating haha

hahaha i was excited about writing that part haha *blush*

man i dunno if i'm gonna upload ch 3 today! i have no clue what to write on the second half without it sounding gay :/... but i'll try xD

Please do update! its getting good!!!!

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
:thumbsup: Hahahahaha Chad got a boner!!! LOL
This is very ineresting! Please update soon!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :coverlaf:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter Three

Please god, don’t say girlfriend Chad thought, and then it suddenly hit him, Why do I care? It wasn’t the first time he and Scott

have shared women but for some reason beyond him he want this woman and all to himself.

Then suddenly Scott interrupted his thoughts, “Chad my man! I would like you to meet Macie Baker, My new baby sister.”

He loosened the towel round his waist a bit as he felt like he was suffocating; the he extended his free hand.

“Hi,” he said “I’m Chad, as you heard him say.”

Macie smiled at him and extended her hand, “Nice to meet you”

Wow she is not just sexy; she got a voice to go with it! Chad thought.

When their hand suddenly connected, Chad felt a sudden bolt of electricity in the connection, and he knew he wasn’t the only one as he heard

Macie gasp and her hand tensed.

Chad looked at where their hands where connected then looked back up at Macie to see her eye’s where wide.

But Chad didn’t care he gave her a slow sexy smile.

Macie felt a bolt of electricity shot straight though her and down to her core.

She gasped then suddenly looked to see if Scott had heard her but she saw he was gone.

When she turned back to look at Chad she caught him looking at her and smiling and she couldn’t keep her eyes off his mouth.

God his mouth is sexy, she thought

Then suddenly the mouth spoke, “He’s gone”

Macie suddenly realised she was staring at his mouth so she shoot her glaze back to his eyes.

She licked her bottom lip before she replied but it came out as a whisper “I see that.”

“Well what you gonna do?”

Macie frowned, “Find him?”

Chad chuckled “That gonna be hard.”

“Why?” she asked

He chuckled again and shakes his head and leaned closer to her, “You see that girl behind me? The one with blond wavy hair? And she’s wearing a

green bikini top with denim shorts?”

Macie looked over his shoulder and nodded.

“Well that’s his ex, so he’s hiding..”

Macie turned back to him and saw that he had moved closer and when she turned to face his face their lips where only an inch apart.

Chad hadn’t realised he had moved in closer until he saw Macie’s lips only an inch away from his own, he felt her heavy breathing on his lips.

Then he saw her slowly lick her lips, and he let out a low groan and lowered his head and pressed his lip against her and started to kiss her,

he feels Macie body tense.

Fuck what am I doing?!

When Chad thinks he’s doing wrong he starts to pull away, but Macie winds her arms around his neck and him back down and starts kissing him

back.

Chad groans and pulls her closers to him when he hears her gasp he thrust his tongue in her mouth.

A groan escaped as his hand slid into her hair and pulled her closer.

Her arms tightened around his neck as she sucked on his tongue.

Then suddenly he heard a cough from behind Macie.

He stopped kissing her and looked to see who it was.

Macie was panting when he tore his lips away. She tried to turn to see who he what he was looking at but he pulled her closer.

“Well, well, well, Chad Carlyle.” A female voice said from behind her.

Macie gasped and pulled herself away and turned to see the blond wavy hair lady.

“She’s been here five minutes! And you’re already jumping her.”

“Blake, you wanna keep your nose outta other people’s affairs.” Chad snapped.

He tried to pull Macie closer to his side, but she pulled away.

Blond wavy hair lifted a blond brow “When you’re kissing her in the middle or the yard?”

Macie gasped as she realised what she had done.

She looked around and saw Scott coming out of the house; she turned back to Blake and Chad to see they were still sniping at each other.

So she took her queue and walked... or ran to Scott.

When she finally got to Scott he was casually leaning against the door frame talking to someone around her age and she was very pretty

Scott looked at her and smiled “Hey we were just coming over to you!”

Macie smiled back at him “Oh well I saved you a journey.”

Scott chuckled and slung his arm over her shoulder, “Yeah you did, anyhow this Selena, Selena this is Macie.”

Both girls smiled and said hi and the same time.

“Selena’s mom own that boutique you were gonna apply for so I thought as Selena was gonna be her I’d introduce you both.” He gave both girls a

smile and walked back inside.

There was a silence for a minute before either girls spoke.

“So-”

“your-“

Both girls giggled and said sorry in unison

Then Selena said “So you’re applying for the job at SG?”

“Yeah I need a job and I like fashion.”

“Well I’ll give you a good word in for you” Selena smiled

Macie smiled back “Really? But you don’t even know me!”

Selena giggle “So? give me your number and I’ll get my mom to ring you tomorrow to set up an interview. Plus I think it would be fun to work

with you.”

Macie wrote down her number and gave it to Selena.

“Thank you” Macie said

Selena smiled and dragged Macie in the house to get some drinks.

Author's Notes: Sorry if this chapter is rubbish my mind kept going blank at the wrong times LOL but hope you enjoy <3

Saifah

bite me x___
Oh man that was hot. I was hoping to read some hot rated r action lol. I can picture Ian and Mint
going hard at it lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Update when you can. Take your time. I need catching up to do with others too. I am so behind.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Please update again I love it can't wait what going happen next.