[Rated R] The Marriage Life :: Chapter twelve.2 UPDATED 052212

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Please update again I love it can't wait what going happen next.

XoFah-SkyoX

sarNie Egg
OMG this FF is awesomee I just started reading this todayy cause like Im only new and all that :p anywayy you are one amazing writer I swear you can be a script writer or a director so please update soon I'll be waiting :D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
So shocking that Margie will be Nadech's fiance but hopefully his parents will turn and accept Yaya later. Thanks for such a good update! Please update soon na, can't wait for more! :D

Saifah

bite me x___
It's been.over a year since the last.time I updated this fanfic but its finally done!! Its a juicy chapter that you don't wanna miss! Yadech and Bargie is finally having a storyline!! Read to find out :) you won't regret it!!!

CHAPTER TWELVE.2

"I promise I had no idea, Yaya." margie explained. Yaya shook her head.

"It isn't your fault." she reassured her cousin.

Mint came rushing when she heard the news from Nadech, "I heard. How did this happen?"

Margie explained to her cousin and mint that her dad are friends with Nadech's dad but she had no

idea who he was and that her parents had agreed to arranged marriage.

"it'll be fine. We'll fix this." say Mint. Margie wasn't convinced though.

"I'm not going to marry Nadech." says Margie. She excused herself.

Mint notices how quiet Yaya was. "You okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Totally fine. Just unexpected. That's all." she smiles but Mint knew her best friend too well. She was hurt.

"Do you have feelings for Nadech?"

"What? No." she denied it. "of course not.. he's my best friend."

Mint placed her hand on Yaya's shoulder, "I know you too well, Yaya. You have little feelings for him. I

can see it." But Yaya kept denying it.

"Yaya!" Nadech came running. "Mint, can you give us a second?"

"Sure." Mint walks back inside. There she saw her husband dancing with his old flame. She watches them for a few minute.

She wasn't jealous. She was upset. It seems as if he was enjoying her company. Mint grabs a glass of

wine and begin to down it like it was water.

"Need a friend?" ask First, one of Mark's cousins. She merely nodded. "Why the sad face?"

"Oh nothing. My best friend is upset so I'm a little upset." she explained. "But nothing else."

"lies." he said with a smirk. "you're upset because Mark is dancing with Nat, the ex girlfriend." she laughed.

"No." taking another big gulp of wine.

Mark saw Mint and First talking and laughing. He didn't know what was it about. Nat wouldn't let him

leave. She had her hands on him and didn't want to let him go. He saw how disappointed his parents

were. He saw the old folks whispering and talking. And most importantly, Mint's parents did not approve of it.

Boy had asked Margie to dance. She agrees. It was a slow song. He can see how worried she was. She

didn't want to go through with it.

"Its big.news for us too." says Boy.

"I'm sure of it." she responded.

"oh come on. We aren't that bad. Nadech is a nice kid." he joked which made her furious.

"look, if the reason you asked me to dance were to make fun of me then I shall go." she pushed him

and tripped on her dress as she turns around.

Boy caught her by her waist. For a moment, he was gazing into her eyes. She felt butterflies in her

stomach. She realized what was happening. She quickly pushed him off of her.

"pervert." she said before walking away. Boy cracked a smile just staring at her childish pouting, which

was kinda cute in a way. He followed her.

"Hey. The party isn't over. Where are you going?" Boy was pacing closely behind her.

"Out for a drink." she responded.

"They have drinks here. Its safer." he joked.

"Go away old man." he loved the annoyance in her tone of voice.

"I'm watching over you. For the sake of my younger brother. Afterall, you are his soon to be fiancee."

Margie rolled her eyes. She didn't care if he tagged along.

"I had no idea this was going to happen." Nadech explained.

"No need explain." Yaya laughed. "It was a shock for all of us!"

"Yeah but she's your cousin and you're my girlfriend." the word girlfriend sent chills down her spine. "I can't marry her."

"Margie is sweet. You're lucky."

Nadech shook his head, "I don't care about that. I don't want her. I want you."

"that's crazy. We're best friends!" she reminded him.

"And what's a better way to tell our kids a love story if its not about best friends falling in love with

each other story?" he smirk.

"you're not funny. And you can't disobey your parents. Afterall, you did want to win your father's trust

back." she reminded him.

"Yaya, I have and will always be the black sheep." he told her. "Lets get married. Right now."

She gasped, "Are you out of your frickin mind?!!"

"of course not! Lets do it!" he says again.

"Sure. lets not care about my parents. Or yours." she mocked hIm.

"I can careless." he said.

She shook her head, "you're drunk."

"I'm not." he grabs her shoulder, "Yaya, besides Mint and my mother, you're the only girl I trust with

everything and anything. No other girls compares to you at all. You and I have been through so much

together. You know me so well. Please." he begs her.

"I can't. We're -- you -- its too much."

"Yaya, you'll always be the girl for me." he had a sincere look on his face. He wasn't kidding. This Yaya

knew.

"What about your parents?"

"i don't care." he said. " we're getting married tonight." he reassured her.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The sun shine brightly through the blinds of Margie's window. She placed a pillow over her face. The

alarm suddenly went off. She groan as she smacked it. She opened her eyes. Her head was spinning.

She sure did have much to drink the last night.

She felt something heavy across her waist. She rubs her eyes, blinking to see what it was. An arm. She

was in denial. She picks up the arm and lets go. She faced the person next to her and screamed.

Boy opened his eyes and saw Margie's face and screamed as well. They both look under the sheets and

found themselves both naked. Margie grabbed the sheets and hopped out of bed screaming rape as

Boy grabs a pillow to cover his package.

"you perverted old man! You sick bastard." she yells.

"you raped me!" says Boy. "you took away my innocence."

"it was already lost, you jerk." she tossed her alarm clock at him and it hits him on his forehead. "I'm

calling the cops."

"don't do that." he rushed to her and grabs her.

"let go of me!" she yells. She felt his hard on. "Ew!!!"

"its the morning! Jr. is awake!" he spat back at her.

After several minutes of arguing, struggling, screaming and pulling, Boy fell on top of Margie,

completely butt naked when her mother enters her room. It wasn't a pretty picture.​

Okay guys! Let me.know what you think about this chapter and if i should continue with it or not k. Thanks!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much, saifah for the update!
This is such a good chapter.

Please continue na; you've come this far and we really appreciate your talent, time, and effort na.

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
LOL - Thanks Saifah for this update, love it very muchie! Bargies are funny, Love their scense. Yadech scenes are so cute and sweet, hopefully Yaya will married Nadech soon. And as for M-Team, hopefully everything goes well between them, dislike Mark's ex girlfriend, she's a b*****. Lol, please update soon na. Can't wait for more! :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank You for the update!!! Plsssssssss do continue........... I really
want to know about Yadech and Bargie!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Bargie! Hehe hilarious. Of course you should continue this ff Fah! Waited a whole yr, so I wanna know how it all goes down :D Thank you for returning to this one :)