Ratree Somosorm - Rome, Ploy, Tanya

^555. Tanya's too classy to do that in public though.

Is this a recent episode of Ratree Samosorn? I wouldn't watch a lakorn where Rome and Ploy pair up as the main because I always see Ploy as the n'rai somehow...even when she plays n'ek, I'm not convinced about it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^Tanya is classy with insults, Tanya did publicly say "I can slap the mistress in the lakorn but i can't in real life" I know Tanya won't say Pinky's name but she will find a way with her words to make it obvious she's talking about Pinky.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Is this a recent episode of Ratree Samosorn? I wouldn't watch a lakorn where Rome and Ploy pair up as the main because I always see Ploy as the n'rai somehow...even when she plays n'ek, I'm not convinced about it.
its a new RS show that just release

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

how do u know Rome/Ploy might not suited u only see her rai against him but we haven't seen her play nice with him bet there will be sweet scene of them

how do u know Rome/Ploy might not suited u only see her rai against him but we haven't seen her play nice with him bet there will be sweet scene of them
I've watched Ploy's lakorns -- or attempted to at least -- where she plays as n'ek (Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Mah, and Ruk Mai Mee Wan Thaiy) and whenever she came on, it was like part of me always expected her to lash out or something; her role as n'ek comes off as insincere in my eyes because I first saw Ploy in the n'rai role in Roy Leh Sanae Rai and I've seen her in too many n'rai roles. She absolutely excels as n'rai, and she exudes a diva-ish presence. I just can't see her as n'ek. Her playing n'ek with Rome wouldn't change that.

^Tanya is classy with insults, Tanya did publicly say "I can slap the mistress in the lakorn but i can't in real life" I know Tanya won't say Pinky's name but she will find a way with her words to make it obvious she's talking about Pinky.
True...she is very tongue-in-cheek about it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've watched Ploy's lakorns -- or attempted to at least -- where she plays as n'ek (Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Mah, and Ruk Mai Mee Wan Thaiy) and whenever she came on, it was like part of me always expected her to lash out or something; her role as n'ek comes off as insincere in my eyes because I first saw Ploy in the n'rai role in Roy Leh Sanae Rai and I've seen her in too many n'rai roles. She absolutely excels as n'rai, and she exudes a diva-ish presence. I just can't see her as n'ek. Her playing n'ek with Rome wouldn't change that.

You never know how it will turn like or look like cos Rome hasn't come across Ploy as his n'ek don't judge stuff when the things for u to view hasn't come alive yet

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I have to agree with this... LOL actually I really like Ploy so damn much but there's something off when Ploy plays as a n'ek, it's inevitable that sometimes her expression comes out as more rai looking. Anyway I wouldn't mind to see Ploy & Rome together again, and give Ploy a chance to be one of Rome's Queens, and see her as a good person in lakorn ^_^

don't judge stuff when the things for u to view hasn't come alive yet
I believe that I'm entitled to my opinion, and I still stand by it. I'm a fan of Dome's and even that didn't enable me to get through Ruk Mai Mee Wan Thaiy because Ploy's being n'ek wasn't believable for me. Besides, you asked in the opening post "Who wants to see Rome and Ploy pair up?" Well, I personally don't. I have nothing against Ploy; I love her as an actress but she's best at n'rai roles and not n'ek roles.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't buy Ploy as n'ek either :p
I like to see them together but as p'ek and n'rai

I agree on the fact that she's versatile but i feel she's better as n'rai b/c of her look and her craft.
The innocent n'ek just doesn't fit Ploy (her aura stated onscreen and sometimes off screen too)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't understand why are u guys always against Ploy when she has given a n'ek role to play put it this way if u all can see her as n'rai then I'm sure u guys will be
convince on her being n'ek use Chompoo Araya as an example Ploy and her are the same grade Chompoo can portray both roles and to me Ploy she can as well