Ratree Somosorm - Rome, Ploy, Tanya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this has already occured in Kulap Rai Nam with Rome as p'ek, Yaya as n'ek and Ploy as n'ek's older sister who happens to be the n'rai.
agree with Raindrops why don't we just do switch Rome as pra'ek and Ploy as Nang'ek in their own lakorn together

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I don't/can't see Ploy as nek either, but nonetheless, she pulls off that dress extremely well! Absolutely stunning, especially a rare dress like that! Everything's perfect, love the hair! Lome/Rome looks good!

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
this episode is suppose to air today and is going to be the last show! another polyplus show is suppose to replace it..i am going to miss this show very much:(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
this episode is suppose to air today and is going to be the last show! another polyplus show is suppose to replace it..i am going to miss this show very much:(
o m g, what seriously! So no more RS. :( That is so sad. This is the only thai talk showi enjoy watching. I
love this show a lot. This is such sad news.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
finished watching the last episode before i started WM. aww.. i was about to cry at the ending. still sad about the news.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yep, this show will definitely be missed :cry:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOW!!!!! why...why...why Ratree Samosorm...

I watch alot of the talkshows and feel like this is one of the talk shows that all the actors/actresses can really just be relax and joke around...
This show was too good to end this way I wished celebrities came to celebrate the ending of this show
what will be replacing Ratree Samosorm?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I KNOW!!!!! why...why...why Ratree Samosorm...

I watch alot of the talkshows and feel like this is one of the talk shows that all the actors/actresses can really just be relax and joke around...
This show was too good to end this way I wished celebrities came to celebrate the ending of this show
what will be replacing Ratree Samosorm?
i think Tonight Show will take over

fun

Expired Sarnie
why did they decide to put off ratree? I'm jumping on the bandwagon of not being convinced ploy acting as nang ek. nowadays her bang rai role isn't even convincing any more. her nang ek role comes off pretty much fake. as for chompoo, she convinces me otherwise. i think she is more versatile than ploy. Benz is another actress that can easily switch from nang ek and nang rai. i think some people mistaken nang ek and nang rai as being versatile. ploy's nang rai roles are usually the same especially in the past 3 years.