Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I know this is a little weird but i realize a lot of people ask what episode a rawr scene is in and they don't get answers, i myself want to know. So i decided to put the links of the rawr scenes on here and people can add to it if they want. I am a rawr scene addict so yeah, enough said, i'm incredibly weird. And i want to keep track on how many r scenes i've seen so far............

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. You are awesome. Ahahahaha
I'm a RAWR LOVER as well.
pwahahhahahaa !
Thanks ;D

I would post some but i am too lazy. ahahah ;P

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
wow..lmao.you gals
are FUNNY!
aha."Rawr" scenes.
lols.this is funny.
but then i gotta admit!
R scenes are the best parts;P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh damn.. memories of pete.. whoo.. damn he was hot!! lmao.. XD..
lmao for some reasons i wanna add more on to the list but i cant remember any.. lol..

Leh Retree.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRZLvIbHe4

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO!!! Omg...thank you thank you! This is the greatest thing ever!

*sigh* I really miss watching Fai Leung. Willy is AWESoME! I wish they'd remake it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Willing scenes too, I got one in mind. Man too bad I have school this morning, oh well today is my last day of school then summber break yay

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this is a little weird but i realize a lot of people ask what episode a rawr scene is in and they don't get answers, i myself want to know. So i decided to put the links of the rawr scenes on here and people can add to it if they want. I am a rawr scene addict so yeah, enough said, i'm incredibly weird. And i want to keep track on how many r scenes i've seen so far............
Cupid Candy, you did a good job on finding all these scenes, but may I make a little suggestion?; And hope I didn't offend you for suggesting OK. ;)

You should modify your first post and put all these link/scenes in alphabetically order on the first page/post. If other peoples add more link, you just modify and add it again to the first post; That way it'll be easier to find instead of looking thru each page.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cupid Candy, you did a good job on finding all these scenes, but may I make a little suggestion?; And hope I didn't offend you for suggesting OK. ;)

You should modify your first post and put all these link/scenes in alphabetically order on the first page/post. If other peoples add more link, you just modify and add it again to the first post; That way it'll be easier to find instead of looking thru each page.
Thanks for the suggestion i'll do it when i'm not so lazy, i would be nice if someone did it for me

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Awww Cupid Candy I would love to help you out on editing the first post and put it on alphabetical order! But I don't think I could since I'm not the first person who post hehe.