元彪 Yuen Biao
邵美琪 Maggie Siu
梁家仁 Leung Ka Yun
劉家輝 Gordon Lau
胡諾言 Jack Wu
洪天明 Timmy Hung
李思欣 Charmaine Li
李詩韻 Selena Li

Wing Chun Master WONG WAH PO's (YUEN WAH) successor LEUNG TSAN (YUEN BIAD) is framed for a murder and flees to Foshan. He finds shelter with his uncle LEUNG YEE TAI (LEUNG KA YAN). In oder to investigate the murder. TSAN goes under-cover and becomes a cook for a tycoon, Mr CHAN. He meets his lover CHEUNG KIN HEI (SHIU MEI KI, MAGGIE) in CHAN's house. He is shocked to find that HEI is now married. HEI is jealous about a beautiful princess FU TSAT HO YUET (LI SZE WAN) who is always with TSAN.

HEI thinks that TSAN ran away to avoid marriying her, and chances him all the way to Foshan. She has crossed some villains, so the only way to save herself is to have a fake marriage with the powerful Mr CHAN. Chan dies soon after the wedding, leaving HEI suddenly widowed. She is determined to raise CHAN's only son CHAN WAH SHUN (HUNG TIN MING, TIMMY) as a responsible person.

TSAN finally clears up the case. Unfortunately, TAI gets killed because he finds out the real murderer by chance. TSAN is enraged and swears to take revenge for the late Wing Chun Master.

-www.tvfe.com
-Asianfanatics

I dunno these people. It's the newest series out. Jack Wu is in it so I'm gonna give it a try ^_^ .

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i haven't seen these people in so long! sounds a bit confusing, but chances are, i'll probably end up watching it. lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
-Credit 2 Asianfanatics

Jack is so cute. The best looking one in the series :p :w000t: . I really wanna watch it :w000t: . But I can't till the middle of next month though -_- .

Ana

sarNie Adult
No Jack isn't the star 4 this series the older people is. Jack is the student. Anywayz, he the youngest looking one in the pixz :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL thanks Ana, well, at least there's someone young to look @ ehe