recent movies you've seen...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHAHAHA oh girl i was just typing this and the commercial came on ahhahahahhahaahahahahah NICEEEEEEEEE! ima go see this movie next =]
Oh you gotta go see it! It's such a sweet movie! Angelina Jolie is one lucky home wrecker! :lol:

It's like a love story between brad & cat. Reminds me of the notebook in some way. :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
today i went to go see MALL COP with my honeys and yea..it was good but i'd thought it'd be funnier eh it was draggy tho but yea i only had to pay 4.50 for it b/c it was the first showing or w/e but if i had to pay like 5-6 dollas then nahhh ahhaha

"slumdog millionaire." i love it. watched it 2x now and am trying to convince my aunt to watch it, too. so i can watch it again. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gran Torino... wait no it wasn't, the last movie I went to see was Brides War ---> I LOVE IT!!! A great chick flick. Got me rolling off my seat. I just love how two great friends suddenly become enemies and then friends again. Superb! :D

none3

sarNie Hatchling
1. Pay it forward

2. The Negotiator

3. Double Jepordy

Awesome movies!!! My weekend was great!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garshhh yah should watch soul men w/ samuel l. jackson and bernie mac. it was HILARIOUS. i was laughing so hard dat i was stomping LOL i'm gon get dat movie on dvd lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
golly the last movie i saw was gran torino..and the other day i watched vantage point...(i was so pissed off watching this krap rewound itself like 5-6x? wth..bright side of this....im glad i didnt pay to watch this in the theatre)

the other scary movies i will have to wait til it comes on On Demand..im too chicken to watch any scary movie in theatre...i cant even remember the last time i went to see a scary one anyways :p

thank you for the other titles..i will keep an eye for those when my sister goes out and buy em...lol i will just have to borrow hers! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
AMI I don't remember the last horror movie at the theatre. I wait until someone in the family buys it or wait till it comes out on DEMAND too.

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Unborn and it was a waste of money. That movie was stupid from beginning to end except for the hot girl. It was ok story wise but they didn't do such a good job at keeping in it tact

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI I don't remember the last horror movie at the theatre. I wait until someone in the family buys it or wait till it comes out on DEMAND too.

LOL Hi5 funfun...and even when i do get to watch one i wont be sitting down to watch it neither..i will be in the corner from the tv or standing up about to run when the scary part comes out :lol: (or cover my eyes with blankets gosh at my age i am still afraid...my parents are like if youre that scared why are you even watching it? ....)

and i get jumpy easily...hmmm one of my weakness!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my last movie that i saw was step brother...golly it was stupid funny and disgusting!

i always find myself watching or witnessing a disgusting part while im eating...99% of the time too! :blink:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh my last movie that i saw was step brother...golly it was stupid funny and disgusting!

i always find myself watching or witnessing a disgusting part while im eating...99% of the time too! :blink:
omg.. I hate step-brother. I didn't find it funny at all. It was gross, stupid, and obscene! I was very dissapointed cause I know Will Ferrel could have done better than that.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL lome yea it more on the stupid, gross and obscene side than the funny...not to mention i dont like neither one of the actors in it.

but i didnt really have a choice that day since i was visiting my sister and having dinner at her house and they happen to have that playing..while i was eating..and yep two of the gross part came out while i was munching on some grilled steak, bell peppers, asparagus and chicken breast. ^_^ after i saw that part i was all grossed out.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^lol.. Ami.. I loved how you went into detailed about what you were eating. It totally got me drooling.

ahhaha lome i knew you would say something bout the food...gosh i was enjoying it til i saw that gross part ...my stomach started to turn ...so i had to stop eating...

anyhow im gonna go to bed now so i can get up at 5ish for bbk lol unless i fall right back to sleep again like this morning :lol: