recipe zone

krazydara

sarNie Egg
just wondering if anyone would like to share some of your great cooking recipe. i know how to cook, but i only cook the way i like it. sometime when i cooked nobody would eat, i need to learn how cook good food, so that my family would eat it. any kind of recipe would help such as (thai pastry, fried noodle like rad na, pad see ew, orange chicken) these are just some example that i want to know how to cook, but anyone have good recipe plz share.

I love making Korean BBQ... Everyone that lived wid me in the past, usually eat all that I make... :( Bucuz wen I want sum, its all gone... I usually make a BIG batch and freeze them in small amounts... hehe...

This is how I make it....

Buy some Korean BBQ Short ribs, and some Pork short ribs... I usually cut them up in smaller peices so there's more to go around... Mixing them ribs together, I buy them Korean sauces... Either one BIG bottle of Wang's Korean BBQ sauce, or 2 to 3 Bulgogi Marinade or Kalbi sauce... Mixing them well... I usually cut up some green onions and a garlic and mix it all up... I refrige it for an hour or so... Then instead of BBQing it, I cook them over the stove... I add oil, and the meat mix and cook them over the stove top... I stirfry unitil the BBQ sauce glazes the meat... when there is no sauce or oil left to cook them meat in... DONT BURN IT... keke...
Yuppers... I love to cook... Butta I usually do the easy way out... I have this garbage disposal who eat everything I test make... If he likes it and doesnt get sick... then... i know ive done a good job... haha... :yahoo: