Recommended Thai Boran Lakorns

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
are there any good boran lakorns? the only one i liked to watch alot was bla bloo thong with boy blinya.. i've watched other ones but they're silly and stupid >.<

yak

sarNie Adult
old boran lakorn always been better... also it depend on us what we see 1st... if we see the old one 1st.. we'll like that one, but if see redo boran lakorn.. might end up liking that....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I like the remake of Nang Sib Song...The remake of SinghaKraipop was really bad...i don't know about Gomin the old version..cuz i never seen it before...but i like the new version with Phone. and then theres the remake of Yoh Pra Klin...i like that compare to the old one...and Din Nam Lom Fai was pretty good as well as it's remake 4 Komon. The movie i recommend most is Nam Jai Mea and Nang Paya Prai...those two lakorns have strong nang eks.

Phon

sarNie Adult
well maybe but my little sis is only 17 she prefer old boran lakorn she watches new one but she doesnt like it.

I dont mind strong nang ake but. everytime there is a strong nang ake. she always argue with the pra ake which annoy me alot. because it drag the lakorn. old version of gomin the nang ake was strong but she didnt argue back with him. they did when they were kids but as they grew up she didnt.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...I say you should try older ones..Because it doesn't drag and the storyline makes more sense then now and its not retarded..But if news one you should try Yor Pra Glin..lol..But other then that old ones are great..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
True True True...with the strong nang eks argueing with the pra ek...they get too caught up with argueing that there are barely any romantic scenes...and then boom they just get together at the end.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Have you seen "Glor Pit Jid See?" It's like 1996? I forgot haha.
I also enjoyed Nam Jai Mae, which was like 1997?
Let's see.....

I think those two are my only favorites. e_e

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i still have never seen bla boo tong and its hard to find one but like like glot petch 7 seee, munee nopagaw, yod 4 kulman, wongsawan