Regarding Spicy forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have problem with logging at spicy forum lakorns section. It keeps saying "there an error on this page" are they not allow anymore or something. I never dispute anything against them there.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they close the forum up so you have to be a member and log in to view topic. If your not a member you can't see the topic any more like in the past.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone have problem with logging at spicy forum lakorns section. It keeps saying "there an error on this page" are they not allow anymore or something. I never dispute anything against them there.
they probably updating their system

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They put a message up saying you have to have posted at least 300 posts to be able to view the lakorn section.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I was able to get in.

Have you try several times during the day? Refresh the screen, etc. There might be some kind of technical problem.

Try again, if it still doesn't work then you can check with the admin.

Good luck.

Asy

sarNie Immature
no, it's not because they updated anything or technical issues or else. http://www.spicyforu...547#entry603547

probably we were the one of those lmao

For those of you who are at the 300 posts and still cant see the forum, that probably means you've been talking smack about us. Have been disrespectful towards the admins or have been rude to other members here at Spicy. So go to where you belong, you dont belong here if you're smack talking Spicy lol. Go get your resourceful info elsewhere. If we continue to see the disrespectful comments towards us we're going to close the entire forum to selective members only. If you're going to talk smack, at least be a contributor, at least then we can respect you. We know some of you who trash us at other forums but we keep you around cause we appreciate the hard work you do here, even though your tongue is sharp like a knife lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is unfortunate. Making 300 posts could take a while. However, I understand the admins at Spicy. It is their forum and they have the rights to make up the rules to keep the ship running smoothly and orderly.

I just hope that we could be more mindful and respectful and refrain from making too negative comments and try not to make a minor matter into a full blown situation. I'm sure constructive criticisms and comments are always welcome.

It is sad to see that many people have to pay the price for a few individuals who are too passionate about their causes.

We have to understand that this is a public forum and that means anybody and everybody can come in here and read and see everyone's comments.

With that said, thank you everyone for visiting, contributing, and making AF a place for everyone around the globe to enjoy ET.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Clearly this thread was suppose to be about technical issues with Spicyforum. The question has been answered as to why some are unable to access the forum. I see one, two, or so negative comment. I am closing this thread to prevent any further disrespect to spicyforum and moving this to the office forum considering it was initially posted to figure out what was expected to be a tech issue. If you have personal issues with spicyforum or any other forum, group, individual please settle with them. Asianfuse is open to opinions, but will not tolerate any type of disrespect towards an individual or group. Not defending anyone or picking any sides, but don't want to see Asianfuse become a type of forum where smack talking about another community is acceptable.

If anyone disagrees with my reasoning feel free to PM me your concerns or questions.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.