Remake of Descendants of the Sun?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I read from Descendants of the Sun thread in this forum that the prime minister of Thailand liked DotS a lot, I read that he would even support the remake of it if there will be one. I even saw that DotS was google number 1 drama & film search in Thailand for the year 2016 which really was the year it was aired (from Feb to Apr) so it is one year old already. Just recently back a few weeks ago news has it that Taiwan entertainment is in the process of remaking it & back then it wasn't even 1 year old yet lol. I had seen Thai stars were watching it & even fans of Thai stars were watching it too. Many Thai fans are fans of the main couple in DotS. Plus there are Thai version of the songs from DotS. So I am thinking DotS will have a remake somewhere in the future, a descendant LOL.

Edits:

OH yes I just remembered Song Joong Ki the actor playing main pek, he had a fan meeting in Thailand & he also had a CF for 11 Street World Thailand with Mew Nittha.

You are my Everything song

Is she a singer in Thailand? She sang the English version

Cr to Anna Col & rightful owners

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

How nice! But dang! I don't like how they remake dramas from other groups! I tend to only like the originals though...

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hmm....this will be interesting considering how the military format is like in thailand, super different from korea's. too bad i thought the original wasn't good or else a story about soldiers would be great

P

PrincessKarina

Hmm....this will be interesting considering how the military format is like in thailand, super different from korea's. too bad i thought the original wasn't good or else a story about soldiers would be great
Oh? You don't like the original? I never finish the drama either. I forgot why I didn't. Lol. But I am just not a fan of the actress although I think Song Joong Ki was pretty hot stuff. Lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Oh? You don't like the original? I never finish the drama either. I forgot why I didn't. Lol. But I am just not a fan of the actress although I think Song Joong Ki was pretty hot stuff. Lol
Yeah not a fan of the lead actress either....don't know why...never found her acting to be that intriguing. SJK is alright

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Whhaat, this is the first time I've seen people not liking Song Hye Kyo, I think she's one of the prettiest korean actress, she can always make me cry. Hehe of course everyone has their own opinion.

P

PrincessKarina

Whhaat, this is the first time I've seen people not liking Song Hye Kyo, I think she's one of the prettiest korean actress, she can always make me cry. Hehe of course everyone has their own opinion.
Right. Sorry but I couldn't watch this drama because of her! :p

P

PrincessKarina

Oh wow, haha, he's very cute but people said she looked too old.
I meant he is very cute yes! And I don't think she is too old. They are only 4 years apart in real life. But she does depict an older maturer look than him though. Those are my opinions!