Rent or Buy Movies

Jenavy

Hey everyone!!!

Recently I realized that there's not a lot of thai lakorn dubbed khmer so I've been thinking about opening up my own website where everyone can either rent to watch or buy the actual movies. These movies will not be copies of the originals, but the originals from the actual companies itself.

Please let me know what you guys think.

OH... and if there's a lot of interest in renting or buying the movies, I'll be open requests for movies in order to begin

I'll keep everyone updated, but leave messages or comments so I can know what you guys think.

Thanks!!!!

Jenavy

I dont have a website yet but I'll be putting it together soon. Let me know what movies you would want since the website will be base on request when I first start.

Jenavy

I have some, but I'm not sure what kind of boran movie you are looking for.

My website is up you can check the site at

International-lakorn.weebly.com

I have both thai and some chinese dramas available

Jenavy

Finish updating the website with ALL my THAI and CHINESE

oh and I'm making a T-shirt section - coming soon

Jenavy

Hey everyone

My renting section is going to be up on my website soon and wanted to know which movies everyone wanted to rent first

Just go to my website and send me an email to let me know which movies through the contact form or the online poll in the survey section

Thanks
-Jenavy

Jenavy

I'm getting ORIGINAL DVDS from sungmeas soon so let me know which movies you want so I can stock up on those first

http://international-lakorn.weebly.com/