renting boran lakorn wid Sarn

annea

sarNie Adult
ok..i have a few question....u kno how it says for example..Gor pit jet si is "$14 for 6 dvd" , is dat like the whole set of the lakorn? I mean like, does it means that its 6 dvd end? or theres more dvd but u can rent only 6 at a time? thanks..im just curious..OmG!!! i'm trying to get to 100 post...but its taking foreva!!!lolz..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
annea said:
ok..i have a few question....u kno how it says for example..Gor pit jet si is "$14 for 6 dvd" , is dat like the whole set of the lakorn? I mean like, does it means that its 6 dvd end? or theres more dvd but u can rent only 6 at a time? thanks..im just curious..OmG!!! i'm trying to get to 100 post...but its taking foreva!!!lolz..
[post="21980"][/post]​
that's the whole set because sarn puts more than one episode on each dvd disc. hehe :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
that's the whole set because sarn puts more than one episode on each dvd disc. hehe :)
[post="21987"][/post]​
yeah its like 4 episodes in each dvd.. it's pretty worth! :D

Rakniran

Yeah,theres a menu and stuff ..No,is not a real DVD..I think she convert from VSH to DVD...The quality is 100% super good though..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
thx again for the explaniation :) ok 4 in each dvd ok
[post="22218"][/post]​
most of time, but not all of time...so you don't get confused when or if you order it. hehe

and yeah, quality is great secretagent! :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yalls rented from sarn before? heheh you guys gotta go through paypal huh? well as for meeh i bought a movie from sarn so yeah..! man i wanna rent to..but no credit card..maybe after next week..hehehe since i turn 18.hehehe yup yup!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yalls rented from sarn before? heheh you guys gotta go through paypal huh? well as for meeh i bought a movie from sarn so yeah..! man i wanna rent to..but no credit card..maybe after next week..hehehe since i turn 18.hehehe yup yup!
[post="22399"][/post]​

how do u guys rent or buy the lakorns? do u just send your credit card info to SarN and then she sends them?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
how do u guys rent or buy the lakorns? do u just send your credit card info to SarN and then she sends them?
[post="22440"][/post]​
i not sure cause iam renting glot pet jet see from sarN its my first time too :lol:

annea

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone!! is good to hear dat the quality is GOOD!!!ehehhe..ok..so basically, Gor pet jet si is 6 dvd end rite? ..yea..how do u order from sarn? can u just like sent her money order? cuz i dont have a credit card or check...thanks in advance

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, buying and renting really goes through the same process. i've only bought from sarn, but you could rent too. sarn uses paypal...no fees and you don't have to give your personal info out..besides to paypal..but they are big so they wouldn't do anything bad with your info anyways.

either way though, sarn is very trustworthy...lol. she's also very lenient...you can pay by sending money orders or checks....paypal is not exclusive.

just pm her what you want. if you plan to use paypal, go ahead and take care of that and pm sarn. if you want to pay with a money order or check, maybe you should wait to get a response from sarn. hehe

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
ok, buying and renting really goes through the same process. i've only bought from sarn, but you could rent too. sarn uses paypal...no fees and you don't have to give your personal info out..besides to paypal..but they are big so they wouldn't do anything bad with your info anyways.

either way though, sarn is very trustworthy...lol. she's also very lenient...you can pay by sending money orders or checks....paypal is not exclusive.

just pm her what you want. if you plan to use paypal, go ahead and take care of that and pm sarn. if you want to pay with a money order or check, maybe you should wait to get a response from sarn. hehe
[post="22601"][/post]​

is there an address or anything we send Paypal to?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
is there an address or anything we send Paypal to?
[post="22610"][/post]​
nope, you just put in the email address of the person you want to send your money to. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
When i bought from Sarn i payed with check....hmmmm do you think sarn would except check or money order for renting? cuzz you know renting is kinda different.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
When i bought from Sarn i payed with check....hmmmm do you think sarn would except check or money order for renting? cuzz you know renting is kinda different.
[post="23383"][/post]​
she would probably take both, but the payment would have to reach her first before she mails out the lakorns and stuff.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i know that..but you see renting is kinda different...i mean you gotta really trust the person if ur gonna rent it out to them and have it be paid with money order or check...cuzz like what i mean is what if people keep the movies then sarn wouldn't be able to do nuffin...if they paid with check or money order...im not trying to say anything here...cuzz you know im the one wanting to rent with check or money order lolz...but just pointing out some worries there.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
she would probably take both, but the payment would have to reach her first before she mails out the lakorns and stuff.
[post="23420"][/post]​

so do we just PM her telling what lakorn we want, and then send Paypal to her, or wait til she says its ok? This is confusing. lol :p