REQ - FRUITY LOOPS

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
http://www.sendspace.com/file/37bgjs

heres fruity loops..i have the 5XXL version or something like that lol...umm the zip shld tell you how to install it and how to crack it..u have to replace files within the program..its pretty straight forward..if you need help just p/m me

any of you guys dj's or mixers?

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
someone please... reload this program for me... i really want it.. thanks

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
someone please... reload this program for me... i really want it.. thanks

sorry for double post...

but anyway... can someone upload it for me... i want it really bad....

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
This program is for spliting recording messing around with music right? I was looking for a program like this....but the link expired already... lilxgxriah, d'you mind reuploading? Thanks much!

PS if you don't reply im pm-ing you so beware....LOL just kidding.....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i will reupload, once i get home lol..i was in china for a month, and now im in VA. so someone jus msg me about it next week, and i'll reupload for u guys =]

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
could someone please re-upload? i lost everyting on my computer, and cant seem to locate where i put my Fruityloop program

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
PLEASE REUPLOAD THE LINKS AND I NEED IT SO YEAH MAKE SURE YOU USE MEDIAFIRE TO UPLOAD IT SO IT NEVER EXPIRE

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
how do u even use this program??? it's sooo confusing...i got like this pdf file on how to use it, but i dont think it's helpin me much...lol i think i jus want to jump in and be perfect at it...lol but its not happenin....

here's the link btw...i haven't had time to upload it, but i did today...i kno some of u really need and want it, so here:

SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO USE FRUITY LOOPS...PLZZZZZ!

credits to the me who uploaded it, but also credits to the person i got it from VERY VERY VERY long time ago...lol i forgot who tho...im thinkin it was lilxgxriah..

ALSO, SINCE I UPLOADED IT FOR YOU GUYS, someone wanna help me with this prog...lol or start a thread showin me how yall work with it...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
thanx mongstaness..and yes it was me that uploaded this way back hahaha....waht do you need help with?? like making simple beats...cause thats all i basically do...its fun, i make ringtones and remix versions of songs too

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
thanx mongstaness..and yes it was me that uploaded this way back hahaha....waht do you need help with?? like making simple beats...cause thats all i basically do...its fun, i make ringtones and remix versions of songs too
lol..yea i just want to make nice sounding beats...but it's seems soo hard..the terms n steps that is.