Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

rav

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Kraseur...I have it but it's in Thai...it's not all that...pretty dumb....I heard the lakorn version is better....and there's some nudity so I don't want to upload it...

Anways I came in here to request Kaew Nama Thida Mok Sehy.....the khmer one that just came out...I like both the actors so wanna see....anyone please... :)
[post="98864"][/post]​
I have the kaew nama dvd in khmer. i'll upload the movie.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
does anybody have music like by youn sopheap choun sovanchai and sosong veacha and other peole that sing you noe like rormvong and saravan "JOm Reang KHmer" not the pop kind.. thanks in advance.=) its for melol.. i love those kind of songs.

yak

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Kraseur...I have it but it's in Thai...it's not all that...pretty dumb....I heard the lakorn version is better....and there's some nudity so I don't want to upload it...

Anways I came in here to request Kaew Nama Thida Mok Sehy.....the khmer one that just came out...I like both the actors so wanna see....anyone please... :)
[post="98864"][/post]​
thank you.. kaew nama thida mok sehy... i think u shouldnt watch it too.. it dont make sence and it was stupid too.. but its up to u if u wanna watch it..

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
does anybody have madizone song.. its sang by a female. it started like ..

Rorm, rorm rorm, ... tnai ne reap ka kyom (today is my wedding)..

this is the best i can remember.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I'm lookin for this khmer song, it's an old song but i think there were remake of it, it's called : Srah Mouy Keo. I think ya'll know it cuz it pretty well known song..

So if you have it, can you uplaod it thankx

sunisa

Can someone upload RHM vol. 285,287,288, 289? Thanks in advance

khmernicole

sarNie Egg
knightluva said:
does anybody have madizone song.. its sang by a female. it started like ..

Rorm, rorm rorm, ... tnai ne reap ka kyom (today is my wedding)..

this is the best i can remember.
[post="101346"][/post]​

Hey I have this song, Go to my spot I will upload it for you !!

kalarb

sarNie Egg
Anyone have SSB Karaoke vol. 7? If you do can you please upload it..I like one one of the song in there. I forgot what the title is. I think it was by Moon Mara or something. Thank you in advance.

ashley408

sarNie Egg
rUmX said:
Can anyone hook up Pichenda - Kolap Krhom (red rose) and Chanam Mon (Last year)?

Thanx in advance! ^_^
[post="1841"][/post]​
YES CAN ANYONE UPLOAD KOLAP KRHOM FROM KEO PICH CHENDA.

THANK IN ADAVANCE :)

ashley408

sarNie Egg
victoria said:
I'm lookin for this khmer song, it's an old song but i think there were remake of it, it's called : Srah Mouy Keo. I think ya'll know it cuz it pretty well known song..

So if you have it, can you uplaod it thankx
[post="105033"][/post]​
STILL LOOKING FOR THAT SONG. WELL LET ME KNOW

ashley408

sarNie Egg
ashley408 said:
YES CAN ANYONE UPLOAD KOLAP KRHOM FROM KEO PICH CHENDA.

THANK IN ADAVANCE :)
[post="122972"][/post]​

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SONG (CHANM MON) LAST YEAR. CAN YOU REUPLOAD IT.

THANK IN ADVANCE :)

i have Sra muy Keo and Kolab krom ( or Kolab Battambang) ..but i have to find it first because long time ago i don't listen it...if u can wait i can find for u...