Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
does anyone have Reasmey Hangmeas VCD Vol 122 and Vol 123 when they went outside city for new year dance thingy..

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I didnt' know where to ask, so hopefully you don't mind me asking here..... I would like to know the name of a lakorn in khmer..Duang Jai Pathiharn (kob and num). I'm recommending this lakorn to a friend, but I have no idea what the khmer name for it. If you can, please help...thanks

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
I didnt' know where to ask, so hopefully you don't mind me asking here..... I would like to know the name of a lakorn in khmer..Duang Jai Pathiharn (kob and num). I'm recommending this lakorn to a friend, but I have no idea what the khmer name for it. If you can, please help...thanks
the movie called "besdong archarayek" i wasn't sure if it out in mayura, the title could be different.

nid

sarNie Egg
Can someone please upload the karaoke version of this song onto youtube ja? Umm here's the song in mp3.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S04GEMHD
I know it's sung by Ouk Sokunkannha and I think the title of the song is called "Samot Snhae Kum." I'm pretty sure it's in the U2 DVD Vol. 8 ja if it makes it easier.

Thanks in advance. This is truly urgent. If possible, can someone upload it for me by today or at least tomorrow morning. Thank you very, very much!!!

cooldude2k6

sarNie Egg
Could someone rip this karaoke song from VIP vol. 18 song #10 ("Tik Pleeng Lang Plang" sung by Srey Mao & Chin Wattana) & upload the video to rapidshare please? (in .avi or .mpg format)
Thanks in advance :)