Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so happy Joy will ge to play with Chakrit. because they both are great actors. i like them. i have been waiting when they will get to play together because he play with almost all ch3 actress already and finally he&Joy meet. i heard it's a period time la korn. from the title: Laurn Ruk Laurn Taut. it is about house of love and slave. also there is the older couple which is Nok chatchai and Nok Jariya in there too. can't wait to see it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohhh chakrit is gonna be the praek..i already knew joy was in this lakorn but last time i heard they didnt decide who was going to be the praek yet..so they choosen chakrit?..wow..i didnt see that coming..but im happy tho!!...happy to see joy in more lakorns..hmm i dont mind chakrit being praek..finally see him in period lakorn..it sounds interesting too..thanx teedee for the news!

roots

sarNie Hatchling
Joy and Chakrit. Nok Jariya and Nok Chatchai. :wub: I like the pairings. Thanks teedee. ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Chakrit has so many lakorns coming out :rolleyes:
Well at least Joy is starting to act w/good looking p'ke ^_^

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Joy and Chakrit I'm soo happy :w000t: first Kob and Chakrit and now Joy both with my fav. actress :w000t: :w000t:

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
That's good news, thanks tinah. I like the pairing of Krit and Joy! A least Joy is starring with better p'eke.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm....I'm just excited to see my Chakrit again...I love this talented superb acting man......him with Joy??? I never imagined them to pair up this couple....I'm not too fond of Joy, but have seen her lakorns before.....and since it's a period lakorn, I'm excited to see it...can't wait....as long as my Chakrit is in there I'm all good about it...

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, never imagine and though of joy with chakrit.....hehe. :D
can't wait...now joy starting be in more and more lakorn. :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
period lakorn? this should be good. chakrit in buangbunjaton w/marsha was really good and i guess it was a period lakorn. haha. yes, he's such a good actor not to mention really good looking. hopefully he's hair is all nice and clean cut. joy? she's alright, hmm but i never imagined her in a period lakorn. she looks so chinese that everytime i see her i remember samee and that 'nyiew' lakorn. she's cute and i like her. her acting is really good as shown in rachinee morlum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmaerica..you should thank teedee not me..lol :D but yeh..chatchai and jentira has another lakorn together..wow..they already have one..and now another one..they sure get paired up alot..im glad to see mam and joy in another lakorn..love these two..the lakorn should be interested by the sound of the title..chakrit has too many lakorn..wish it was someone else..like Pol S

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Any pics of the lakorn yet?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
chakrit is having so many lakorns!! aint he tired... lol.. chakrit is so popular lol... he got one with nat to! dang oh.. well i love to see chakrit anyways.. lol... can't wai.t

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Is this one confirmed yet? Since he has one with Kob Suvanant. Nat Myria, and Marsha Wattanapanich. This dude does a lot of lakorns in one year, and sometimes ch.3 stock his lakorns for a long time. I guessed he’s used to running around lol.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
never thought of them pairing up before ....but hope its good....and isnt joy older then chakrit???

thear

sarNie Egg
Oh goody....Chakrit and Joy S. I'm excited to see what the lakorn is all about. I love Joy and Chakrit as actors; I think they are both talented.