Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like tanya but when shes the n'rai i hate her..lol..i cant see her as the n'ek anymore ever since "samee tee tra"

Sorry for asking this question, but where is the link for the theme song anyway?
I can't wait for this lakorn too. It going to be good. I like tanya thought. I think she is good actress. Most of her roles as nang ek are strong. I like that and she fit this type of character
its only link to the teaser..but you can hear alittle bit of the song towards the end..really short..

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...79F4CB552F5707A

tinah

sarNie Coma
its airing after Yuer Marn and thats already up to epi 13-14 this week..so we're gonna see this soon :yahoo:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...it's about to air already? That means Yuer Marn is coming to an end. I'm going to miss seeing Por. Thank goodness, he will star in Tae Jai Ruk!! Anyhow, I'm excited to see Joy and Chakrit together. Thanks for sharing, Tinah.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for sharing the teaser tinah....can't wait till it airs!

PN06

sarNie Egg
OMG! I cannot wait to see this lakorn! Chakrit is looking oh so good in those clothes!! :wub: ^_^ SO DARN SEXY!!! :wub: GOSH! Thank you Tinah for sharing all the wonderful pictures! ^_^

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to see this! its been too long since ive seen joy onscreen. she was so good in rachanee morlum, im glad they paired chakrit up with her. they look good together.

moilee

sarNie Adult
What's up with those old custom for all the woman and the hair, especially, the squiz parts the boobs or half of the boobs out? I don't like that....yak.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of the 2nd teaser credit to tv3 webboard!..boy it looks so good..i miss watching boran lakorns..i think the last one ive seen was Aya Rak..the rest was just period lakorns..

that guy sitting next to Noon is her husband..and thats Joys mother..cuz Joy is playing both mother/daughter..him and her is gonna have an affair