Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hey thnx for that! i cant wait for this lakorn. i so lover boran-ish lakorns...nuttin better than traditional culture

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ah interesting... so from the way they dress

That would means joy is the slave. I think they said the lakorn is about master and slave relationship right? THen again joy is the daughter of a rich dude too but her mother is a servant. I wanna watch.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal, did you notice Chakrit's ear were red in the magazine. lol. This is the cheewit jing magazine, meaning it only contains the summary to the lakorn. That lakorn magazine always comes out a few weeks after the shooting of the lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man i want to buy the magazine..i want to know the whole summary..since the magazine is already out..it could be airing maybe the end of next month

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I never thought Chakrit looks so good with many actresses ...I wanted to see these two :wub: Chakrit works with so many great actresses :D

anjos

Kkrystal said:
Ah interesting... so from the way they dress

That would means joy is the slave. I think they said the lakorn is about master and slave relationship right? THen again joy is the daughter of a rich dude too but her mother is a servant. I wanna watch.
[post="122373"][/post]​
I know....from the way they dress...it from the middle age..... that had servant...... I want to see this movie real bad..... :w000t: how it going to play out.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
YES!!! another one of Chakrit in traditional clothing!!!!

i think he is sooooo good looking wearing traditional clothing... like the one he did with Marsha... goodness!!! i couldn't stop admiring him throughout the lakorn...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Once this topic dies down I'mma merge with RRRT thread in lakorn section...

Yep I'm hype about this lakorn...as you don't know I am a big boran fanatic....LOL

And Joy and Chakrit's in it who I am a fan of...

calla

sarNie Adult
they look really cute together. i have a feeling that this lakorn might airing soon. it seems like going to be a hit one too.....can't wait. :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have the feeling it might air soon too..lol..since the magazine is already out..just by looking at the cast and knowing the storyline..i can tell its going to be a hit :D

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, isn't joy is just a servant of chakrit's family ? the tittle kinda tell that...... :unsure: