Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Kob's new lakorn Reun Sawn Ruk which translate to "House Concealing Love "

Other actors: Win Tawin, N'ek from Pla Boo Thong (new version)
credit to Sweet Kob forum: mon (sum1nusa)

http://z12.invisionfree.com/SweetKOB_Forum/index.php?showforum=14

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
wow, it is a big news.i'm shure she can play well. I think that for this lakorn, she is going to be nastier than her old lakorn calling "Dang Sawan Sarb". Can't wait

shengvang

sarNie Adult
what!! that is so weird...i thought she said that silamanee was
going to be her last lakorn...that is just weird...
but any ways why did she come back as a rai in here...
that is just wrong...why are they turning n'ek into rai and second lead...
gosh this is pissing me off...first fang!!! and now kob...that is so wrong...
is it confirm that kob is going to be playing rai in here...i hope not!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult

"Khun Daeng" Modifies "Kob"
Orders to change Character
To play an insane character for "Ruen Son Ruk"

She took us all by surprised when n'ek "Kob Suvanant Kongying" got married. There were so many news and rumors that she will retire from the entertainment industry, that she refused to star in another lakorn. All the fans have been complaining, they miss this lady's acting skills that always brought us to tears.

But now, fanclub is celebrating, because the big boss of ch7, "khun Daeng Surang Prempri, has ordered a new lakorn from DaraVDO titled "Reun Son Ruk". The station is hopeful that this will the lakorn of the year that will pull high ratings.

And of course, the main character is none other than "Kob". She's facing such a daunting script, because usually, she always plays as a n'ek who cries her hearts out. But in the year 2010, will the year where her skills are put to a test. She will play as a n'ek who was driven to insanity. (near the end of the lakorn) We (TVInside) don't really know that it will be changed or not. But what we know for sure is that the station is hoping that a change of her character will please many of her fans all over the country.

A short summary is that "Kob" will play as a proud woman, full of self-confidence. She likes khun Luang, who will be played by "Kelly Thanapat" But that love failed to flourished. This, she told all 3 of her sisters, starring "Nok Ausanee", "Som Thansinee", and Min Pichara (N'ek from Pla Boo Tong) that they may not love any man. Then the story goes on. And most importantly, as the story went on "Kob" falls in love with a young pra'ek, "Sun Pichayadon ", but found out later that he is her nephew which drove her insanity.

http://www.tv-inside.net/y6/iss335/column/hotnews.html

No Win Tawin after all, it seems.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its too bad kob is starring with a bunch on newbies. she seem to be the only a-listers in here from the rest of the cast that has been mention

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Just from the little plot. I can tell this lakorn is going to be insane. I wonder how Kob's chara character will pull her sister's out of love. And what Kelly's character did to make Kob's character this way, mean and preventing love. I'm not fond of na'ek falling for a younger guy, but then when I watched "Behind the Painting" I didn't seem to mind...so this lakorn will be interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to me Kob's always put out there to promote newbies, that's just how I feel when I don't see them pairing her up with experience actors/cast. As for news that Kob won't be playing lakorns anymore, it was only rumors, cause during that time Silamanee ended to right now, she had been saying she's been looking at scripts and getting offers. But choosing her lakorns now, she wanted something different/new, it took awhile to decide.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think she choose this lakorn more for the crazy character (which she hasn't played before and will be a challenge for her) rather than the storyline itself. lol. But I do believe that it took a little convincing from Khun Louis (boss of daravdo) as well.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I think she choose this lakorn more for the crazy character (which she hasn't played before and will be a challenge for her) rather than the storyline itself. lol. But I do believe that it took a little convincing from Khun Louis (boss of daravdo) as well.
that i beleive, but i still think the reason why khun louis did that was to promote all the newbies which i hate because they always do that to her

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i agree with the newbie promo -- i want her to play with some other a list stars as well with GOOD SCRIPT -- lately, nothing has been good in ch7 and ch3.

anyway, the storyline doesn't sound interesting to me even -- plus, the cast doesn't seem to carry much potential either .. i don't know ..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
For me, I'm tuning in because I want to see how Kob will play out this character. The story isn't catchy, it's okay. From what I think, it will probably be base on more about the newbies. I agree with you about the potential of the cast Cecilia, I don't feel anything major outcome, but who knows.

I heard Win Tawin and Aof Chanapol are in this as well. It's going to be a period/era lakorn.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kob has always been known as a 'pusher' lol. She always gets paired off with someone new, just so he or she will gain some popularly solely because they know the audience always tune in for her lakorns in Thailand.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^yes, i agree with the newbie promo -- i want her to play with some other a list stars as well with GOOD SCRIPT -- .

anyway, the storyline doesn't sound interesting to me even -- plus, the cast doesn't seem to carry much potential either .. i don't know ..
i agree i will watch to see how kob does and to see where the story ends up going and if it sucks i will ditch the lakorn (even though i am a fan)

For me, I'm tuning in because I want to see how Kob will play out this character. The story isn't catchy, it's okay. From what I think, it will probably be base on more about the newbies. I agree with you about the potential of the cast Cecilia, I don't feel anything major outcome, but who knows.

I heard Win Tawin and Aof Chanapol are in this as well. It's going to be a period/era lakorn.
i guess were all on the same page

Kob has always been known as a 'pusher' lol. She always gets paired off with someone new, just so he or she will gain some popularly solely because they know the audience always tune in for her lakorns in Thailand.
yes but isnt she now "choosing" and picking out her script
seem like nothing has change ......

kob is coming back after a little break omg she needs a really good script and a really good pairing she needs to be all about her LOL