Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Hey every body, I will be writing a FF. Seeing you guys writing FF makes me want to do the same.
Hope you guys will like my Fanfiction and please support me.

Here's the cover:

Srry if the cover's ugly, I'm just a beginner and I don't have Photoshop. Hope you guys enjoy!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada thank u 4 taking initiative 2 write a ff, a yadech ff! Ill sure support u,u r making time and creativity 2 write a ff and i esp love yadech so will definitely stay tune! Yr cover looks good. Looking 2 read soon! Thank u Falada!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome, and I'm also a Yadech fan, too. Thanks for your support. I will be glad to write this ff and I'll make it the best. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
cant wait Falada, anything 2 do wif yadech interest me, makes me happy. im sure u will give me happy moments wif this ff, thank u !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Revenge Love
Nadech Kugimiya 
Yaya Urassaya Sperbund 
Mint Natwara Wongwasana 
Pope Tanawat Wattanaputi
Noey Chotika Wongwilas
Boy Pidsanu Nimsakul 

SUMMARY

Nadech falls in love with Natwara. Buts she doesn't  take an interest in him, but uses him instead. Natwara only loves Pope since he is a rich guy. Natwara didn't know that Nadech is a rich guy. When Nadech finds out, he was mad and decided to revenge. He wanted to hurt Natwara by pretending to love her sister, Yaya. But Nadech always annoy Yaya. Yaya dislike the war between them.
          When ever Nadech's near Natwara, he'll make Natwara jealous. Natwara was jealous.Nadech force Yaya to do stuffs she dislike. Yaya hated Nadech very much. But later on, Nadech starts to fall for Yaya. Natwara was jealous than ever. She hates Yaya, and will do anything to get rid of her. But what will the outcome be? Will Nadech change himself?
             Noey is Nadech's spoil sister. She loves to have fun and doesn't care about anything until she mets Pidsanu. Than she starts to change. Will Noey finally learn? And will Pidsanu love her back?

Hope you guys like it! And I will try to make a video of it.(if I can) And I got the idea from Game Rai Game Ruk and Ngao Rak Laung Jai.
Thanks for the support and patience! :D ENJOY!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Here's picture for first Chapter and srry I didn't write it yet.
Credits: Game Rai Game Ruk and Ngao Rak Luang Jai

Hope you guys enjoy!

So the first picture is Nadech and Noey. They are siblings.
The second oone is when Mint N. rejects him.
Third - when Nadech sees Pope and Mint N. and got mad.
Last- When he starts to use Yaya

Hope you understand! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada i love it alr! I cant wait 2 read! As long as nadech loves yaya da most ill endure his cruelty:( thank u 4 making time 2 write, im so looking forward!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1
"Hurry P'Nadech, or we'll be late," yelled Noey.
"Sorry, Noey, " said Nadech, coming down the stairs.
" Ok, I'm ready now, so lets get going," said Nadech
"Yes," said Noey
Nadech drove him and his sister to their parents old friend, Madame Ratchanee's party. Nadech didn't want to go, but he have too, since his parents were very good friends with them. Ever since Nadech and Noey's parents pass away two years ago, Nadech have always try to be a good older brother to his spoiled sister, Noey.
"I hate these parties," say Nadech to Noey
"Come on, it's always fun," tease Noey
" Hey it's not time to joke around," warned Nadech
"Ok alright, whatever you say, P'Nadech," said Noey, giggling
They drove the rest of the way silently. They arrived at the party and Noey and Nadech wlked out to met with Madame Ratchanee. Noey spotted a cute boy and tell Nadech to go ahead.  Nadech agrees and went to meet Madame Ratchanee on his own.
"Sawadeekrap/Hello, Madame, Ratchanee," say Nadech
"Sawdeeka/Hello," said Madame Ratchanee
"How are you?" ask Nadech
"I'm fine,"replied Madame Ratchanee ,"and how are you and your sister?"
"We are also fine, too," replied Nadech, smiling.
"Well, that's good, and I have someone I wan to introduce to you," say Madame Ratchanee
"Um, who is it?" ask Nadech
"Just wait and see," answer Madame Ratchanee, smiling.
"Ok," replied Nadech
Than Madame Ratchanee turn to her maid and whisper to her maid. Her maid nod and went away. Nadech stand there smiling. Minutes later, a beautiful girl appear. She went straight to Madame Ratchanee.
"Nadech, this is Natwara, one of my best friend's granddaughter. And Natwara, this is Nadech, eldest and only son of the Kugimiya Family," said Madame Ratchanee.
Nadech smile and say,"She's very pretty, Madame Ratchanee."
"Thanks," say Natwara.
"You're welcome," replied Nadech
"Well I gues I should go meet with the others, and are you guys fine staying here by yourselves?" ask Madame Ratchanee
"It's ok" replied both.
Madame Ratchanee smiled, and left.
"Um, do you want to take a walk with me?" ask Nadech
"Sure," replied Natwara
They went to Madame Ratchanee's garden and took a walk there.
"So where did you study?" ask Nadech.
"I study in America, but I have finished now, so I came back to help my parents, and you K'Nadech?'' ask Natwara
"I didn't go any where, but study here in Thai," replied Nadech.
Natwara's happy expression dropped. She thought that she was going to meet someone rich today. Nadech notices and ask her why she made a frown, but Natwara told him that she sometimes does that.
"Um, excuse me, I have to go now," said Natwara.
"Ok, good bye," say Nadech
Nadech stay for the rest of the party, but didn't see Natwara. He wants Natwara to go have dinner with him, but don't know her address, so he when and ask Madame Ratchanee. After Madame Ratchanee tell him, he went and find Noey since he wants to leave.

Srry, this is my first ff. Hope you guys like it. :D

Mane, Nadech better step it up if he likes Natwara! I thought Nadech was rich but oh well, we'll just have to see how that turns out. But then, he's got Yaya!
Great casting by the way. I like it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada sweetie, thank u, yr intro is already so interesting and im so anticipating how nadech and yaya will meet and da torture !!! though its short da flow is v good and well written. im waiting 4 update but please take yr time and do school stuff first okie ....thank u falada :heart:

Falada

sarNie Adult
Nadech is rich, but he wants to stay close to his family and he doesn't like traveling. And thanks. Thanks, Keylargo. And yeah srry for the long wait, and thank you for understanding about my school stuff. :D Thank you everyone for the support! :D