"Ridiculous" Lakorn Endings

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The title says it all. Which lakorns, do you think, have the most ridiculous endings? Did it turn out as you expect it would? You spend all this time following a certain lakorn but then the ending just had to be ruined and you're like wtf? That's it? Dude dies? They don't end up together? What happened to so and so? Yeah, you get the gist...

Koo Gam (all versions)---> Why couldn't pra'ek and nang'ek end up together?! Man, he was a daddy to be but he just had to die.
Ching Chang---> Puri dies. Seriously? He was THE guy.
Song Bpradtana---> Puri dies. See above.
Dok Soke---> The what-seems-to-be confused nang'ek marries pra'ek and leaves him for America? *turns into the Hulk* What a waste of time to follow this lakorn
Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb---> Why couldn't it be like the Little Mermaid? Lol. I'd pick the sweetheart Chonatee over the beautiful sea anyday. *giggles*

What do you think? I'll post more later when they come to mind...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, your so hilarious, but i agree, some lakorns the ending just kills it. Like Reuan Pae where both characters die, or Koo Gum, man p'ek has to die at the end.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Like u say...Dok Soke. Committed to this lakorn so so much which frustrates me when the ending turns out like this.I only watch lakorn from channel 5 when it ended just to ensure the ending is good.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
many channel 5 lakorn ending sucks, but i have got to agree with Dok Soke being one of the most stupidest and suckiest ending ever...that drama made me wanted to strangle the n'ek...i mean seriously, how can she marry him and then just leave him like that...i was the "WTF kind of ending is that?"..LOL...

and I never got to finish the end of Reuan Pae because that drama just wasn't all that interesting to me but i heard the ending sucks just like Bieluvr said...how can they (writer's, producers, directors, etc) not realize by now that us drama addicts prefer happy endings with n'ek and p'ek together.

Mamia was also one where I was disappointed in the ending. Mamia became a nun??? like WTF...seriously she couldn't have ended up with Jao Chai???

and no matter how much I love Koo Gum, all versions...i've got to agree the ending sucks with Kobori dying.

and don't even get me started with Luerd Kattiya....what? after all that Anothai gets killed for supposedly being a traitor to the country?

and Preuksa Sawad, Namfon P's character Orn should have ended up with Aon's character Wic instead of the creepy older uncle played by Nok Chatchai.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Bahaha the only one ive seen is Dok Sok skip through it and it dragged so much i skipped so much and then boom the ending like WTF??? I didnt get it, why it end that way. The whole lakorn period was idk waste of time my opinion only!! Hehe this was the last lakorn that i stop with ch5! I just couldnt handle anymore of the draggy epi and the surprising ending that didnt make sense its makes u go mad!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sometimes it's necessary for the ending to have someone die like in Leh Pummared, he was a such a jerk.

But here are the ones that are ridiculous.

Luerd Khattiya - He didn't really have to die....it was soooo preventable.
Hemaraj - They didn't even know if they were going to make a 2nd part or not, they should have just ended the lakorn properly instead of giving a cliff hanger ending. Til this day there is no second part. I really regret buying this lakorn.
Kara Kade - All this pride and goodness of the heart is a bunch of bull. N'ek knows she loves p'ek, she knows the 1st wife is okay with her relationship with p'ek, she had a son with p'ek but she still leaves him out of guilt. 20 years later when her son comes, she still doesn't want to go back to p'ek.
Theppabut Maya Theptida Jumlaeng - All the dragging and a few episodes of wedding planning and jealousy, they just end it abruptly without no wedding.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ch. 5/Exact is just ridiculous. I've stopped watching their stuff for years now. Overwrought, melodramatic, draggy and nonsensical.

I don't mind sad endings where they don't end up with one another or someone dies but it has to make sense. Like Joy/Num in Hak Liem Prakarn, them not ending up together made sense. The dude killed her dad, yes he deserved to get his revenge and the dad should've died but she's still his daughter.

Luerd Kattiya didn't make sense to me. The reason they made up to kill him him off was just dumb. If they didn't want a happy ending give him a better reason to die. Same with Puntai Norasingh.

Kintamanee. They killed off the underdog in the most punishing manner! That's just a no no. People just naturally want to root for the underdog to win at least once, didn't happen. And the bad people got everything they wanted with no punishment.

Jai Rao. I'm not sure what was up with that. They should've just killed her off after birth if they wanted a sad ending. Not that in between crap they came up with, not sad and not happy just dumb. What possible medical reason could there be to have amnesia and mentally regress her to a 5 year old after labor?

Nangfah gub Satan. No closure!

And all the endings where they make the evil people go crazy. Overdone and just plain silly and laziness.

Mongkot dok som
dok som see tong

The endings to both of these lakorns was wtf! 555 In the first ending the supposed p'ek was sleeping with another guy, which (coupled with his dad killing his stepmother) caused the n'ek to go crazy. In the second lakorn, the n'ek was essentially a heartless, conniving slut and she ended up without anyone.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ngao Rak Luang Jai. Did Nawa really have to die, I mean, seriously. I didn't want him to end up with n'ek but, seriously, did he really have to die? lol

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Aw yeah. Man, how could I have forgotten Reuan Pae! I didn't watch the whole lakorn but fast forwarded that shit to the end and damn! I thought Gun and Ann Alicia were gonna end up together and he was gonna take responsibility for her baby and all but he just had to die. Fuu...
And yes, Ngao Rak Luang Jai. As much as I love Mark Prin, I thought nang'ek should've ended up with Nadech but noo...they just had to let him die. Damn.
And then we have Leuad Kattiya. Tik dies at the end. *slaps director for silliness*

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Mongkot dok som
dok som see tong

The endings to both of these lakorns was wtf! 555 In the first ending the supposed p'ek was sleeping with another guy, which (coupled with his dad killing his stepmother) caused the n'ek to go crazy. In the second lakorn, the n'ek was essentially a heartless, conniving slut and she ended up without anyone.
i agree with u i totally forgot this lakorn!! I hated this lakorn so much such a waste of time and i got to say the ending to both lakorns r a WTF just happen!!??

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw yeah. Man, how could I have forgotten Reuan Pae! I didn't watch the whole lakorn but fast forwarded that shit to the end and damn! I thought Gun and Ann Alicia were gonna end up together and he was gonna take responsibility for her baby and all but he just had to die. Fuu...
And yes, Ngao Rak Luang Jai. As much as I love Mark Prin, I thought nang'ek should've ended up with Nadech but noo...they just had to let him die. Damn.
And then we have Leuad Kattiya. Tik dies at the end. *slaps director for silliness*
lol Lin i agree with u also!! I thought Nadech should had not die at all although i love Mark also i didnt feel like Mark was the pek in the lakorn!! But i guess it was okay too although i disliked Nadech dying in the end....

Also the one of Tik and Aom with the princess theme i totally forgot the name its been so long sense ive seen the lakorn but i also disliked the ending. Why did Tik have to die just because he fell in love
with the princess??

Also Hua Jai Sila as much as i love Bie too hehe i thought he died at the end were they showed him getting shot and magically unexplian situation he shows up at the very end not dead and unharm was kinda weird? But ahaha i guess they made the lakorn a happy ending also.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am fine with Koo Kum. As long as the lakorn made sense and it was believable. Ok technical ally believable but it has to at least make logic.

I don't mind sad lakorn either as long as it is done right haha

Luerd Katiya was WTF. Sorry but he did not die an honorable death. She said she cannot lie to her country and heck was she some hypocrite! I could take the we cannot be together but no they threw death at us. I thought this was a great love story until I was slapped by the end of this drama.

Doke Sok although I didn't watch not watch the lakorn. When I heard of the ending I was in shocked.

Rang Ngao. Loved the lakorn but the ending was weak. A hug only. WTF after all that, I just needed closure.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Also Hua Jai Sila as much as i love Bie too hehe i thought he died at the end were they showed him getting shot and magically unexplian situation he shows up at the very end not dead and unharm was kinda weird? But ahaha i guess they made the lakorn a happy ending also.
Bie was supposed to be shot.. But Peemai blocked him.. oh my heart still aches at that scene.. damn you bie.. damn you!! Finally you give Peemai a kiss after that whole lakorn.. but it was only a finger kiss?? And she dies too!!! ooowaaahhhhhhh... Oh her death in there.. is always memorizable for me lol...

As for Koo Kum, that's classic right there. I loved how it ended. It goes to show that not everything is a happy ending. Still a tear-jerker though.. and but of course, who wouldn't want p'ek Kobori to be alive... Kobori~ Kobori~~~ *sniffsniff* :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sad endings aren't ridiculous, but if they don't have a logical reason then they are ridiculous. In fact, I disagree with some of the lakorns mentioned thus far haha. For me I'd say:

Song Rao Nirundom: The ending was satisfying in that they both got to be with eachother, in the afterlife that is, but they both really didn't have to die. No one was against their being together, they could've been cured and...they just didn't have to die. The ending was beautiful itself yes, but it doesn't go with the events that occured in the story, it just didn't make sense. Plus, there were some loose knots that weren't tightened...so yea. I still like this lakorn though, the ending just could've been better.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Sad endings aren't ridiculous, but if they don't have a logical reason then they are ridiculous. In fact, I disagree with some of the lakorns mentioned thus far haha. For me I'd say:

Song Rao Nirundom: The ending was satisfying in that they both got to be with eachother, in the afterlife that is, but they both really didn't have to die. No one was against their being together, they could've been cured and...they just didn't have to die. The ending was beautiful itself yes, but it doesn't go with the events that occured in the story, it just didn't make sense. Plus, there were some loose knots that weren't tightened...so yea. I still like this lakorn though, the ending just could've been better.
Yeah, they didn't have to die but at least they died together. *tears*

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Oh yes. The end of Hua Jai Sila was a bit confusing to me. Actually, as much as I love Bie and the cast, I hated that lakorn. I hated it with a passion. He slept with both the sisters (okay they're half sisters but still) and pretty much effed everyone up. I felt like he was responsible for his aunt's death. If it weren't for his sick revenge plan, his aunt would've have died. In the end, he loses his aunt and his baby. And wtf?! I thought he lost his life! I could've swore he was shot on the back of the head and sank into that river but at the end, he pops out of nowhere and reunites with nang'ek? No, no. That's definitely a blooper. Ridiculous!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Ch. 5/Exact is just ridiculous. I've stopped watching their stuff for years now. Overwrought, melodramatic, draggy and nonsensical.

I don't mind sad endings where they don't end up with one another or someone dies but it has to make sense. Like Joy/Num in Hak Liem Prakarn, them not ending up together made sense. The dude killed her dad, yes he deserved to get his revenge and the dad should've died but she's still his daughter.

Luerd Kattiya didn't make sense to me. The reason they made up to kill him him off was just dumb. If they didn't want a happy ending give him a better reason to die. Same with Puntai Norasingh.

Kintamanee. They killed off the underdog in the most punishing manner! That's just a no no. People just naturally want to root for the underdog to win at least once, didn't happen. And the bad people got everything they wanted with no punishment.

Jai Rao. I'm not sure what was up with that. They should've just killed her off after birth if they wanted a sad ending. Not that in between crap they came up with, not sad and not happy just dumb. What possible medical reason could there be to have amnesia and mentally regress her to a 5 year old after labor?

Nangfah gub Satan. No closure!

And all the endings where they make the evil people go crazy. Overdone and just plain silly and laziness.
Haha, yeah. Preuksa Sawad indeed had a ridiculous ending. Pra'ek should've been Aon. Aon deserves her not the perverted jerk Chatchai. Sheesh.