RIP King Bhumibol Adulyadej

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This deserved its own topic. RIP to Thailand's King and Father. Condolences to the royal family and to the citizens of Thailand. Such a great loss :(

sarNie Adult
I do not know him but seeing just how much the people love him makes me love him too. It's a really sad day for the whole world. Wish there were more leaders like him. Rest in Peace Your Majesty!

sarNie Adult
Just posting it here. I first heard this song in Khun Chai Ronapeee. I was so surprised back then when I found out that the music was composed by the King (Maybe that was why it was not included in the SJ OST) The lyrics are so apt right now. It's a Blue Day.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
RIP His majesty Rama IX, King Bhumibol Adulyadej
I was wondering for a whole day cause celebrities were posting pictures of him since the day before and the text was only long live the king.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The king was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA. He had reigned Thailand for 70 years. Thailand has lost their beloved and revered king. It's a very sad day for the country.

My heart-felt and deepest condolences to Thailand and her people during this most difficult time.

May the time helps ease your pain and sorrow.

:(:sad6::crybaby2::(

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Rest in peace Your Majesty. My condolences to all the people in Thailand. He was a well loved King who was like a father to them. This is a very sad time and all are mourning this great loss. :sad6:

Last edited:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
RIP to the great Majesty. Such a lost....Deepest sympathy and condolences to the Royal Family of Thailand.

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was very much love by the people. And I adore his romance with his queen as well . It was a sweet love story. He had secretly loved her when she was 15 ! It wasn't until his car accident that his feeling was revealed, he had a picture of her kept with him but at the time the queen wasn't even aware he had one . And he confess to his parents that she the woman he love & wanted her by his side while hospitalized . Awww. After the marriage he announced he will have no other woman or harem . And they were married for 64 years til her death.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I remember visiting Thailand and seeing his photos everywhere. He was such a great man. What he did for his people, how he is as a Father to his own family. I may not be Thai but I love Thailand so much, its a great country and HRH made it a beautiful country not only for his people but those who pass by for a visit. I am sadden by his loss but I have a lot of faith in the Thai people! Stay strong for him and what he's done. The future may look scary without him but He's looking over everyone like the father figure he will forever be. :( His love for his wife is so sweet. I will miss him even though I don't come from Thailand, like many Thai's he is the only King I've known to rule over Thailand and his story is so inspiring.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup. His photo is everywhere , especially at school , I live in Thailand for a good years, every house in the village have his photo frame to the wall , he was very much love. I heard lots of stories about him , inspiration thing he done for the ppl. I read that a reporter once ask him why we don't see him smile ? And he turn to his queen and said she is my smile. The queen does have a lovely wide smile & she smile all the time.

Im_mI

sarNie Egg
My condolence to the Royal Family and the people of Thailand, RIP King Bhumibol.