RIP Por

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
One of the best news in the last few weeks, such a relief, hopefully everything js gets better and better from here! Feeling so touched with all the support Por has been getting

Watching his lil dance in this teaser got me abit teary, it's gona take him awhile to cope with all this both physically and mentally, but im sure his family will help him conquer it

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ir8vEi3ML/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Awww glad there is good news on his progression. He's a strong man, he'll get through this. He has lots of support. I'm sure it'll take a while for him to recover and heal but I'm just happy he's made it this far.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech was not able to visit Por at this time since he was busy filming, taping shows for his upcoming lakorn with Mew, and getting ready to be ordained on December 1st.   He sent his personal helper to visit for instead.    Mae Keaw also sent a toy for Nong Mali.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you for sharing the latest news on Por everyone! Finally a very positive news we have so far :cheer:, I hope more positive news on Por's recovery in the future soon.

Little Mali is such a cutie! She has so love plus presents from friends & fans wishing her father well. I specifically like Nadech's gift to Mali the most, so cute a Totoro plush...like a friend to comfort Mali ;).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por's kidneys won't function the same anymore. He might be on dialysis for his whole life. This marks the end of his career. You can't act 7 days a week when you have to go to dialysis which usually takes long, unless he accepts one lakorn per yer. Sigh. He had a lung infection the other day. Please don't develop pneumonia. Waiting for another conference from the doctor. Seems like his condition goes up and down.

http://news.sanook.com/1908282/

Ms.Zoe

No.....I hope not. The only way he will not need dialysis is if he has kidney transplant but this process is tough, the right kidneys & his body has to adapt to the new kidneys. I am really sad for a guy like him young & healthy then boom all of these happenings all by an infected mosquito.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
wow, im glad his making progress!!!!. but its gonna be definitely difficult to see your dad at such a young age on dialysis everyday, poor nong mali but pors a strong man he can get through this!.. hopefully theres a miracle and his able to get a kidney transplant!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He doesn't know that his foot has been amputated. They're afraid he won't be able to accept it. Gosh. Failed kidneys and handicap. One really can't predict life. One minute you're walking around healthy and then you get dengue fever.

Ms.Zoe

Accepting how his body is & how his body will function will be difficult for him. It will be a huge challenge for him. I hope he will not have any negative thoughts but just positive ones.

I am worry about the what ifs. I hope he could still be able to continue to work. I think his family's income, majority of it comes from him working, if he does not work then his family's income will decrease & there will be bills from treatments (dialysis & etc).

His mentality will be questioned because he was a man who supported his family & now he could not, this could hit him hard.

I'm sorry if what I said seemed negative, I just think about the what ifs.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why sometimes things like this happen it frustrates me when I see people take life for granted. Life is a precious gift. It is not a guarantee how long one will have it or what condition you will leave this world in.

Those healthy and strong people that goes and do bat crazy stuff to themselves sometimes you wonder if they truly know the meaning to lif (but most of them probably have the mentality that you only live once ). I think, a lot of us look at the smaller picture in life rather than the big one. Life is so short...and it doesn't promise us anything.

Por will be in shocked when he gets up...dialysis is a pain. A member of my church had liver failure and is on dialysis for a year now. She has been waiting for a transplant. It takes a lot out of you.

Yes, if he's on dialysis then his career is indeed over. It takes a toll on you... for a little while he's probably going to have a hard time accepting what has happened to his foot...I hope in the bigger scheme of things...he considered it a blessing when he wakes up to see his daughter no matter how tough It's going to be.

sarNie Adult
Actually with regard to dialysis, it depends. My dad has been on it for more than 2 years now, he has it 3x a week, 4 hours each time. His kidney function is at 7%. After the dialysis, he works fine. His dialysis sched is at 6 am to around 11 am. I think with that kind of scenario, a person can still work in the city. Perhaps something like a weekly taped show, etc. And there are also mobile dialysis machines. Don't lose hope. Por's career might not be over. He survived this. If he's strong enough, which I hope a pray he is, he'll overcome the obstacles.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If he has to go on dialysis I hope he gets a transplant soon. My friend's mom waited 5 years for a donor. She's all healthy now. I have hope for P'Por. I think he can survive this as long as no other health issues come up.