rita and hugo's movie

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never knew she had a movie with hugo. it'd nice to see them starr in a lakorn. by the way, anyone know what ever happen to hugo?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's about a group of kids who hear about a girl who died from being impaled on a flag pole. They get curious and a outsider "Moo Oun" wants to fit in and tells them a girl from the school had just transfered there and then after that they go and see the girl and trick her into meeting them at hugo's house and then they trick her into telling them what happened. So she tells them about a number 999-9999 and if you call it you can ask for anything you want and it'll give it to you. They tried it and got nothing no sound or anything so Rita and Moo Ouan leave the house and then after that she tells moo oun that you have to call after midnight to for it to work. Meanwhile Hugo and his friends continue to call and then after that it hits midnight and the call goes through. One of hugo's friend the one that got through asked for a ferarri. The next day hugo and he were messing around and hugo pushed him into the mall. He had been the 1 millionth customer in the mall so the reward was a ferarri! He took his friends out for a ride and they got into a little argument after that he dies because of the ferarri. Rita warns them by telling them that it's the 999-9999 no one believes her. After that Moo Oun desperate to fit in tells the others that he had called and asked for stuff and nothing has happened to him. So awhile after everyone wanted something. Paula Taylor wanted to be a MTV VJ so she called and she got her wish afterwards she dissapeared but before she dissapeared another friend called 999-9999 and asked if it was because of him that his friend died (the one in the ferarri) and then afterwards he dies because 999 mistaked that as a wish. Anyhow another friend wanted to go to make a junior astronaut competition top finalist she got her wish... hugo and rita researched and tried to save her before the last one dies. and moo oun they realized he lied about the calls because after you make your wish you can't connect with 999 again until after you get your wish. Moo Oun calls and tries to bring another friend back because hugo is upset with him and instead he asks to be skinny. and lose weight. while hugo and paula are researching moo oun realizes that he is gonna die because hugo had called and told him that everyone is dead (not sure about this part) well afterwards he starts eating to keep himself from losing weight. After all that eating he had to go to the restroom. and after the restroom he went on the scale and lost 1 kg lol! from 100 to 99 lol haa anyways then 999 starts torchering him causing him to fall out the window and all his guts fall out (skinny). They manage to convince their space friend after awhile she wouldn't listen so by the time she had wanted to withdrawal she had already won. Afterwards she was trying to escape by not answering her phone and it didn't work 999 still got her. Hugo went and did more digging and found a picture of Rita with the group from the old school that had died together. He was upset with her but to prove her sincerity rita called and begged for Hugo's life. Hugo had also asked for something but it was a game he believed 999 couldn't give him what he asked for. Hugo believed that rita was sincere so he came up with a plan to help her ... one night he'd call and ask for her life the next she would call and ask for his.... so he set up surveillance and watched her in their hangout place. but suddenly he heard a phone ringing in there he rushed there and saw that rita was gone. Hugo before he left had had a passionate kiss with rita! and after he got there rita was gone something happened a stick went through his heart and then rita tells him there is nothing 999 can't give you and what hugo asked for was true love! which he got with rita.. meaning rita is either 999 or working for 999 then it goes to a new school another girl runs to tell her friends about the incident and they all go and meet the new girl. The new girl is RITA! lol ..... and she goes "you don't wanna know" when they asked her...

to me I always thought Rita symbolized Pandora's box in the movie. Because the teacher at the beginning was talking about it and made me realize Rita was pandora's box. She opened up the window for curiousity the kids wanted to know so they all opened up death on theirselves....

and sorry for the messy typin but was in rush lol ^__^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They look cute together. I've only seen Hugo in 3 lakorns. He did one with Amy and Kob and Namfon.K. At first I wasn't fond of him but he grew on me and I started to noticed his cute side. I do miss him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the sum tina!..how long ago was this movie anyway

hugo is a free agent right or hes with ch7 cuz i dont remember seeing him in ch3s lakorn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The movie was in 2002 I believe. Hugo, I'm not sure but I have seen him in mainly Ch.7 lakorns.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
the movie was not scary at all. but they look great together and darn that kissing scene was hot!!! i dont like the ending cuz after all of that Hugo died!!!