Rita's sister commits suicide

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why thai stars have to be the one coming durning these difficult times to tell the public what's going on. How come they don't have a publicist or a close friend of the family to address these kind of matters.... arrrrhhhhhggg
Poor Rita... such tragic news. My thoughts are with her and her family.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
How awful. :(

I hope the press gives Rita and her family some time to grief. Prying into their lives is so wrong at a time like this.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I also hope Rita and her family be in private moment. goodness the media was so shocking. I was sad for Rita and mad at the media. She is being polite as possible and these media were just pushing her for information. I do want to know about her sister suicide but not at the moment where Rita herself cannot explain much neither.

It is also shocking how Gae Roy Ruk just ended and the story came to life with Rita. I was just thinking maybe her soul mate will come out and safe her like how in the lakorn Rita help Rome out. Please don't get offense with my thought about comparing Rita's life to her lakorn from Gae Roy Ruk.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she still looks good with her hair done and with make- -up even in grief, but she is a celeb after all and in da public eye u need to look good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats such a horrifying news! i symphatize for rita and her family. i wonder what was the reason why her sis commited suicide though. she must be under alot of stress. im sadden for them. may she RIP

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay, who ever made her do this press conference needs a swift kick in the ass.
That's just wrong and insensitive on so many levels. Just because someone's a celebrity doesn't mean they're circus animals to be put on the spotlight when ever. They are human beings!

The family should've been left alone to grieve for at least a week, and it should be up to them on when or IF they want to say anything about it.

As for the photo, who ever the photographer was...there's a sit in hell reserved for people like that. I know it's just a job, by photos like that should never EVER be plastered across a news paper, it's just wrong and disrespectful.
Some of the things people do disgusts me.

My prayers go out to Rita and her family.

little

sarNie Adult
that sad. don't know why the sis did that. I mean i don't think they struggle for money since rita is a celebrity makes money

solin

sarNie Adult
This really sad...for Rita and her family.
All my thoughts are for them !
When I learnt the news at Rome & Rita forum, I was quite shocked
...first 'cause I didn't even know that she has a sister, then because It's really a big drame.
The press should givr her some time before making a press conference.
Yes, she's a star but she's also a human and moreover someone who just lost a member of her family.
Poor Rita !...and just after GRR ended !

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
They mentioned on Kan Bpaak that she wrote about not seeing eye to eye with her mom over something on her suicide note.

I cannot believe they made her held a press conference right after her sister's passing, it's so disrespectful.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Rita is heart broken....going through all these sayings about this and not knowing why her sister killed herself. It's such a sad news for her and her family.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
OMG how sad. I'm in shock cuz Rita is such a wonderful, pretty, and talented actress. You would never think such a sad thing can happen with Stars and their family but it does because they are just like you and me; they're people too. Anyway, my heart goes out to Rita and her family.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww sooo sad!...

i didnt even knew she had a sister neither..man and shes young too!

my prayers are with rita and her family!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awee! i feel so so sad for rita and her family right now!
i didnt even know she had a sister until i went to lyns lakorn blog.
i thought the reporters were really stoopid for asking such questions like that to rita.
:(

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
It is also shocking how Gae Roy Ruk just ended and the story came to life with Rita. I was just thinking maybe her soul mate will come out and safe her like how in the lakorn Rita help Rome out. Please don't get offense with my thought about comparing Rita's life to her lakorn from Gae Roy Ruk.
yea that was what i was thiniking too..... thats kind of strange..