Robot Yodruk (CH7---Workpoint)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks amythao for the info how old he is.

Wow Khun is 24. I did not know that. He look like he younger then Cheer that what I thought but now knowing that he 24 he older then Cheer by 1 or 2 year.

amythao

sarNie Adult
dancy

Wow Khun is 24. I did not know that. He look like he younger then Cheer that what I thought but now knowing that he 24 he older then Cheer by 1 or 2 year.
I know Khun is older than Cheer because I remember watching some thing on them and Cheer call him P'Khun...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Khun Kanin or Koon Canin.
Should probably be Koon as in.. multiplication (lol), so he won't be confused with Khun, ie Nichkhun. But their names are spelled differently in Thai anyhow though.

---

I only saw the first episode, didn't have the time to catch up with the rest yet. I think it's very light-hearted, some lines are really funny too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is the Thai live version of Absolute Boyfriend but the story line is just completely different. I lol-ed, the robot should be from Japan, not Korea. Ahahaha. This is mediocre, but the irony is that I like mediocre lakorns lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this lakorn a lot. All three couples are so cutie and funny in their own away. Cheer & Koon are so cutie in here. Lift is just to funny in here..hehe

Here an mv I made using eps. 1 -3 so far of Cheer & Koon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only got to watch episode 1, Koon is cute. I was bias when I saw the wallpaper. Dancy that was a cute MV. I pity Koon, that is one hideous robot outfit and it's freaking hot in Thailand too. I want to strangle the fashion stylist. Cheer had one some horrible outfits, well not horrible but it just doesn't suit her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I only got to watch episode 1, Koon is cute. I was bias when I saw the wallpaper. Dancy that was a cute MV. I pity Koon, that is one hideous robot outfit and it's freaking hot in Thailand too. I want to strangle the fashion stylist. Cheer had one some horrible outfits, well not horrible but it just doesn't suit her.
Thanks fun4fun. Yeah same here too feel pity for Koon, Thailand is so hot. I think Cheer outfit is okay at least her outfit here is better then her outfit in PPF. I think Koon is going to be one of my favor actor I like to see with Cheer again. He cutie and pretty tall. hehe....I so can't wait tell this week Friday to watch more of this lakorn.

Here the link to watch it on youTube if any want to want it.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=32B91F11442C19DD

I was going to upload this but someone upload so I didn't want to wast time upload when someone uploading it.

Linda

sarNie Egg
ooo the cutie Koon is only 5 days older than me ;)

anyone know the karaoke songs they were singing in eps 3? they are too cute.. his lil dances are so funny it's so cute

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Khun is starting to grow on me. Didn't think he was that cute at first, but he grew on me and he is very cute. Hope to see more lakorns from him in the future. It's about time Channel 7 started getting new pr'aeks.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
Linda
ooo the cutie Koon is only 5 days older than me

anyone know the karaoke songs they were singing in eps 3? they are too cute.. his lil dances are so funny it's so cute
Lists of the song they sang...

1. Four Mod- La Laai
2. Nice 2 Meet U - Mee Form
3. Payu - One Kiss

fun

Expired Sarnie
This blooper teen lakorn is just hilarious. I can't believe she has feelings toward the robot lol (I know he's not a real robot but it just funny) I wouldn't care for M.E.1 (that's the robot's name right? lol)after all he is only a robot *of course to the character in the lakorn believes so. Episode 2 was cute though, but episode 3 is just flat out awkwardly funny and cute. I hope he has stronger feelings toward her than she to the supposedly robot. And it seems like he enjoys doing all the chores ahahaha. Cheer has improved a lot but who am I to judge, haven't seen a lakorn of hers in a long time. Well just random clips of the two action lakorns with Poh and Noon.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I think that the robot name M.E.1, I know Cheer all ready have feeling for the robot. Can't wait til she find out that the robot and Kim Min Ho are just one person. I love this lakorn and Cheer & Koon. Koon must be the first tall p'ke for Cheer since he so taller then her. hehe

Here are some pix of Cheer from her blog at ch7.

credit to: star.ch7.com

Cheer & Koon

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Dancy for the pictures. What I like about Koon, is his eyes. Forget Mak and Barry, here comes Koon. But he needs to work out a bit lol but that doesn't bug me as much. I realize what I do not like about Cheer's clothing, when she wears blazers with shoulder pads or if it is puffed out too much. I love her hair. It's not as bad as in Pieng Peun Fah.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
For me I like his smile. ^_^ ...Yeah I notice that too with Cheer outfit. hehe I'm glad Cheer let her hair grown out. She look so pretty. Lift is just to funny in here trying to get Cheer...hehe...I'm downloading eps. 4 right now so can't wait to see it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Phalaat is just an idiot (funny) but I like him. It's weird to see this side of Lift, maybe because I hated him so much in Kaen Lum Khon lol

I am dl episode 4 right now too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Eps. 4 was pretty cutie. The shopping scene between Kim Min Ho & Nitchita were funny how he bought her a bras. hehe.....Kind of feel sad for KMH seem like Nitchita have the bigger hand of him telling him to do what she want. The part where KMH was about to tell Nitchita something was ruing when Poochit & Prang arrived. I want to know what KMH was going to tell Nitchita. Can't wait for tomorrow eps.

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first I didn't like Yoona maybe because I did not like the name. But the more I see of her, the more attractive she becomes. Ahaha she was so happy when the kru called her name and she excitedly turn back and got hit by the soccer ball. It is not enough to make one faint or fall unconscious lol but a lakorn is a lakorn. Anything is possible.

Phalaat is just freaking funny. The part where he was going to Nit to give her the flower bouquet. I was startled when he threw it up when he got frightened from the truck.

The market scene was funny. MinHo just grabbed a bra and paid for it. I wonder if it was the right size lol... The Korean names are just lol I don't like it. Is he like half Korean?

amythao

sarNie Adult
fun4fun Icon

Posted Today, 06:52 PM
The market scene was funny. MinHo just grabbed a bra and paid for it. I wonder if it was the right size lol... The Korean names are just lol I don't like it. Is he like half Korean?
Yes, in the lakorn he play as a half Korean and Thai character...