Romance on Duty :: Aum/Aff

neena

sarNie Adult

:lol: Reading Sarn's fanfic inspired to write one...hahahah...here it is...if you like it...help me think of a title! I will continue as much as i can.

Lead pa'ek and nang'ek:

Aff Taksaorn as Isra Sucinda (24)
Umm Atichart as Niran Nitaya (28)

More characters as the story progresses...

And so the fanfic begins:

Mr. and Mrs. Sucinda live with their daughters in a two story home in the outskirts of Bangkok. They have provided love equally for both daughters however they're younger daughter still feels rejected by her parents. Since attending college, she has turned out-of-control. Her older sister Isra loves her the most because she feels as though she is the cause for her younger sister's behavior. Isra is willing to do everything for Dao so she would turn into a good person. Isra is a journalist for a Thai news channel. She is a hard-worker and she doesn't know what love means. She's been betrayed so many times that she is afraid of falling in love all over again. Dao attends a well known college in Thailand, she is a very popular student on campus because she out shines many others. On a hot night in the city, Dao enters a club with her friends. While at the club she dances with different guys. One guy caught her attention. He was very good looking and seemed rich. Meanwhile, Isra came into the club as well, she was doing a story on teens and alcohol. Isra spotted Dao at last. Dao saw Isra looking at her and took her man on the run. Isra ran after them but lost them. She ended up at the back alley of the club, searching for Dao and the mysterious man she was with.
"NO!"
Isra turned around and saw the behind of two people. The darkness made it hard to tell what was going on. Thinking to herself, what if this was Dao? Isra ran towards the direction of the people. Her heart beating fast from the nervousness. A loud BOOM. The sound of a gun shot. Isra stopped. The person with the gun glances up at Isra before he runs off.
"No" she whispered, horrified.
Isra runs as fast as she could to the body, now, lying unconscious on the ground. The person was a young girl. Isra lifted her head up.
"Hey!" yelled Isra as she tries to revive the young girl.
The young girl was dead. Isra couldn't do anything but call the police. The police arrived minutes later. They bagged up her body and asked Isra common questions such as the time of the crime and such. The investigation took hours. Isra was eager to go home. She wanted to find Dao home, asleep on the bed beside hers.

Finally, all questions were asked and answered from Isra, her job was done for the police. She came home, exhausted. Isra ran to her room as soon as she unlocked the front door of their house. Dao was asleep in her bed. Isra smiled as the sun blazed a bright red outside their bedroom window. She frowned again, tears came down her cheeks as she thought about the young dead girl. She felt blessed that Dao closed her eyes for only a sleep.

The following afternoon Isra went out to the mall to purchase a few new outfits for herself. While shopping, at the corner of her eye she would keep seeing someone appear behind her. This person followed her around the mall. Isra became afraid. In the parking lot, Isra ran to her car and drove off as soon as possible. As she made her way to exit the parking lot, a black car cuts in front of her. The car stops.
"What's going on?" Isra thought. She honks her horn.
The driver and passenger of the car comes out. Two men in black with sunglasses walk towards Isra's car. Isra, scared, locks all her doors. Both men pulls on the side doors of her car. Isra, praying that they won't break her windows and hurt her. The men begin to knock roughly on her windows. Out of no where, the man on her right gets punched on the face and he falls down aside her car. Isra heard the man get knocked to the ground. She looks up. His partner runs to his aide. He looks up to see a man in blue jeans with a tan leather jacket over his white polo shirt. His eyes were blocked by the fancy sunglasses he wore. He looked dirty with his gum chewing and tiny growing beard.
"Its 11 in the morning, isn't it too early to take advantage of a girl?" yawns Niran while scratching his chin lazily.
The uninjured man stands up and runs to Niran. He throws a missed punch at Niran's face. Niran moves aside and punches him in the stomach. The man falls to the ground. He holds onto his stomach, coughing. The man Niran hit earlier stood up and charged at him. Niran got punched in the mouth, still he was able to perform the same beating for the guy. Both men were on the ground, in pain. Niran opened Isra's car door. Isra looked up at his face. They both looked at one another. Niran chuckles.
"So, your my new mission?"
"Mission?" asked Isra confusingly.

cecilia

Staff member
wow..NEENA so mysterious.. i wont' be able to help you think of a title .. the intro didn't give out much clue or information

will wait til you update this .. so far. so good. the descriptive part are in detail. i wonder what Niran's mission is .. man, i would so love if it's HARITH .. much easier for me to keep in my head of how he look like .. when i read NIRAN. i think of some strange bollywood actor :loool:

anyway, i like it. hope to read more so it can help generate more idea to help with the title na kha .

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey neena, since this lakorn is featuring Aum and Aff I was wondering if i could put it up on their board. I credit you of course.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo neena I agree with ceci, its mysterious!!!!!! You have to give us more...I love Niran's lazy yawn!!!!! You've got our attention now!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i inspired you to write ? lmao im so bad den . Aum seen cool & i love the bad boi look already

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. perhaps. since ISRA is the mission. we can call MISSION OF LOVE :p .. cheesy but a good start, right? .. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO soo cheesy ! shut up girl !!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
sounds so interesting! gosh, "MISSION" huh? ehehehehee, making me wonder a lot! what could he have to do with her???

neena

sarNie Adult
Thank you for all the replies so far. I am in the process of writing more. I wrote until 2 in the morning and while sleeping I kept thinking about a title. Funny thing ceci, I thought about Mission of Love too...hahaha...i think we think alike. hahaha...thats why we love sarnworld. anyways, the direction of the story is pretty...what everyone is calling it mysterious. aum's character is...mysterious...i was writing about him and i have no idea about he is like...i am coming up with scenes left and right in my head...i picked those thai names for aum and aff's characters because i thought they were attractive and sounded kinda interesting. i did research on them and Niran and Isra are thai names. Niran means Eternal while Isra means Free. To SethT, no problem you can post it on aff and aum's forum! :lol: *runs off to write more*

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i guess JLR SISTERS will think alike :p . ..
super curious about his character as you describe more ..
what is this mission? --
ah, i wanna make a poster for this as well but it's still a mystery for me. don't know what to do. will wait.

muahah. SARN. i'm cheesy when it come to ATEAM ..
either listen to songs and think about their actions
have imaginative mind when seeing their pictures
or --- throw more pillow as i read more hot scenes :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
The sound of gun shots from some where out of sight in the parking lot, is heard by Niran and Isra. Niran grabbed Isra's hand and pulled her out of the car.
"What's going on?" asked Isra looking from right to left to spot the people firing.
"For once, trust a stranger, run!"
They ran towards the exiting gate. More men in black appear after them, firing away missed shots. Niran and Isra finally run out of the parking lot, holding each other's hand. Outside the parking lot people walk as if nothing has happened. Niran and Isra ran and ran even though the men gave up chasing them. Niran wanted to find a safe area for them. They ran about 5 blocks until entering a park.

At the park they found a bench and sat down to rest. Niran takes off his sunglasses quickly. He is mesmerized by her beautiful long curly locks and big eyes.
"Now, please....tell me what is going on." asked Isra out of breath. "I...Wha-"
"This has to do with what happened last night at the club." answered Niran after taking a deep breath and facing her. "The man that shot that young girl last night is believed to be the son of Thailand's most famous mafia boss. They're after you."
With eyes wide open with fear, Isra would have never thought this would come back to haunt her.
"But, I couldn't identify the shooter. I didn't see his face in the dark."
"Do you think they'll spare you with that testimony?"
Knowing his words were true she shook her head.
"Who are you?" asked Isra
"I..."
Isra eager to hear his answer.
"I am to be your bodyguard from this day on." he lied. "My name is Niran Nitaya, I was sent to protect you Miss...Isra Sucinda."
Isra stood up as Niran follows. Staring at one another for a few seconds. From the look of Niran, a bodyguard wouldn't dress like him. His eyes didn't look sincere either. Isra, confused as ever, couldn't believe his words.
"Right, I'm to take you home and let you guard my door gate?"
"Perhaps, if you find that to satisfy your personal needs. This is only my job."
"The way you look and your job title don't match."
"Then tell me Miss, how am I suppose to look, you are my boss."
"I'm not your boss! And I don't want a bodyguard. Who hired you to play this trick on me? This seems too unreal."
"So the dead girl to you is unreal?" asked Niran seriously.
Isra gave a frown, thinking about the young girl, then about her family who are probably crying over her dead body.
"If I am not telling the truth how do I know of the dead girl? You will be another victim like that girl too if you don't keep me by your side."
Isra was beginning to believe him. His eyes showed that his words were true. Those men earlier will strike again.
"How can I trust you?"
"You know I would have left you back there. I wouldn't be surprised to find you on the front page of the newspaper tomorrow."
Her mouth dropped open to his comment. He grinned.
"Like I said, this is my job."

Niran took Isra to the police department to confirm that he certainly wasn't lying to her. During they're stay at the police department. Isra was given the full story on why Niran was hired to protect her from the Thai mafia. The mafia was after her because she saw who shot the girl. Even though Isra did not see the man's face, the mafia wanted to eliminate anyone who witnessed the crime. Isra left the police department clueless that all the workers in the police department staged an act to make Isra believe every word they told her.

For the next few days, Niran safely guarded her home. He monitored her home. The only one who knew about the investigation was Isra. She hid all the problems from her family. Niran disguised himself as an employee of a realty one day to better understand what Isra's family needed to protect their home from intrusion. Isra wasn't too happy about him understanding every passage way to her home, however she knew she had to keep her family safe. Her sister Dao on the other hand has fallen for Niran's flattering complements. Isra would spot Dao talking to Niran. She wasn't happy about their conversations.

"Stop hitting on my sister!" yelled Isra while she was showing him out to his car.
"I don't know if its me hitting on her or its her hitting on me."
"Shut up, my sister knows better then to-"
Ignoring Isra, Niran was waving to Dao who was standing on her balcony. Isra saw his actions and hit him on the arm.
"Stop it! She's too young for you anyway. Hurry and leave."
"You know according to your sister, I am her friend.
"So" says Isra with her arms crossed.
"I've known you longer and we aren't really friends. Why? because of-" he makes an letter L with his hand. "Right?" smiles Narin.
"Ha...funny...but do you know what I see in you?" she said, taking his hand, shaped it into an L again and presses it to his forehead. "You're a loser."
Niran got into his car and left the Sucinda house with Isra watching from aside.

The Thai mafia was also conducting their own investigation on Isra and Niran. They had to find a way to kidnap Isra away from her home without Niran knowing. On a rainy day, Isra just when she thought everything was safe, Isra headed out to work on her own. She held her umbrella in one hand and on the other, her bag. She closed the gate behind her. She had to walk to the main street, once there she will look for a taxi. While waiting for a taxi a man came behind her and held a gun to her waist.
"Don't think about screaming or running. This bullet will shoot faster then you running." whispered a husky voice. "You will do as I say this very second. Leave your things...Drop them!
She did as he said dropping all her things. Breathing faster from fear.
"I won't hurt you, if you do exactly as I say. You have such an unreliable guard. Do you really know who he is?
Isra thought to herself, what is he talking about? why would this person say these things to her. Thinking more about it, she thought more of Niran.
"Now, come with me..."
A black car drives up behind them. The man, still holding the gun to her waist pushed her into the car leaving quickly afterwards. In the car, Isra is trying to stay calm. Sitting with her hands folded tightly. She was scared to death. Thinking about Niran, she was angry. What if he was the bad guy?

cecilia

Staff member
woooh.. who's this this mystery man calling NIRAN a bad bodyguard. ..
now .. it sound like 'BODYGUARD LOVERS' :p .. <- does that even make sense? ..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Thank you for all the replies so far. I am in the process of writing more. I wrote until 2 in the morning and while sleeping I kept thinking about a title. Funny thing ceci, I thought about Mission of Love too...hahaha...i think we think alike. hahaha...thats why we love sarnworld. anyways, the direction of the story is pretty...what everyone is calling it mysterious. aum's character is...mysterious...i was writing about him and i have no idea about he is like...i am coming up with scenes left and right in my head...i picked those thai names for aum and aff's characters because i thought they were attractive and sounded kinda interesting. i did research on them and Niran and Isra are thai names. Niran means Eternal while Isra means Free. To SethT, no problem you can post it on aff and aum's forum! :lol: *runs off to write more*
Thanks neena, anyhow I'm loving this story so far.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao..i sudden thought of dat song "L on the forehead ..." hahahah he prollly the mafia himself lol...bad boi turn good cuz of love. cheesy to the geezy

cikna

sarNie Adult
Neena, I'm hooked! What a therapy to come and read your fanfic. What a timing! I just finished the first part of my assignment and then I read your story. What a reward! Keep them coming!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks...love it...know in some parts in reminded me of "The Defender" with Jet Li in it....maybe that's just me...anyways this seems so exciting^^