Romance on Duty :: Aum/Aff

cikna

sarNie Adult
neena, I got hooked on your story. I don't mean to be pushing u around...when are u updating....? :(

neena

sarNie Adult
Rain began pouring hours later. She slept on the porch, thinking of what to do in the morning, where was her family? They disappeared without trying to find her. She felt so helpless. She felt her life crumbing down. She cried herself to sleep.

In the morning, she went to work in the same clothes she wore the day she was kidnapped. She wanted to find out what happened to her family, perhaps the people at her workplace would know, besides, those were the only people she knew to go to. At work, she went to her desk, it was empty. She went to her boss.
"I'm sorry, we've found someone to take your position, Isra."
"What?! Tell me what I did wrong?! I really don't need this right now. I worked so hard for this job, I was only gone for-"
"Exactly, we don't need journalists like you, skipping work to do whatever..you did."
Isra couldn't take it anymore, holding her tears back.
"I promise, nothing like this will happen again. Please give me another chance at my-"
"No"
She was speechless. She gathered all her things from her desk and left for home. Work was no help for her to find her family.

In the mean time, Niran was in his cozy home. He lived alone in a two story house just a little bigger then Isra's house. Standing by his bedroom window staring out into the balcony, holding his coffee mug, sipping away. He was thinking about Isra and remembering her scent for some odd reason he thought. The cell phone on his bed rang. He picked up and it was his friend.
"...Fine, I'll meet you there." he said.
Niran put on his sunglasses, styled his hair a little, put on his suit and his gun vest then left. He didn't look like the dirty Niran before. He pulled out of the garage in his nice black jaguar.

Isra walked home, crying every step of the way. She had no one except her family and now they've disappeared. Her job was given to another person, no one would help her. When she returned home at last, her home was being taken over by a group of new owners.
"What are you doing?" she asked the movers.
The movers were confused as she was. They told her to ask the Realtor who was closing in on the deal with the new owners. The Realtor was her aunt.
"Aunty."
"Isra?...what happened to you?" her aunt asked in a harsh tone.
"Aunty, where is my family?"
"How should I know, your father told me to sell the house.
"But, why? I don't understand anything that is going on."
"Move, they're bringing in furniture."
Her aunt pushed Isra aside to make room for the movers to bring in their things. Isra looked at her aunt who was now going through some paper work. She lost her temper.
"I asked you where they've gone?!!"
"Hey! be quiet. I'm trying to seal the deal on this house." said her aunt still going through paperwork.
Isra took the paper from her hands and threw them on the ground as everyone around watched with amusement.
"Enough! You have no right to sell this house! I won't lose my father's house to you! All of you trying to move in here, go find some other place!!"
The aunt didn't want to embarrass herself, she pulled Isra inside the house to chat with her about the situation. They sat across from one another in the living room.
"Fine, Dao got into some trouble."said her aunt.
Isra eyes wide open with fear of hearing worst news. News of the mafia after her family.
"What kind of trouble?"
"Your father used all his savings for Dao's education but she took that money and ran off with it, disgusting, what a disgrace to our family."
"No...thats not true, Dao isn't like that.
"Well, you'll believe your father's words won't you? Oh and what happened to you? You disappeared too. Don't tell me your hiding something just like your troublesome sister."
Isra still couldn't believe what she was saying. They left because of Dao.
"Never mind me, they went to find Dao, haven't they?"
"How should I know, I'm a Realtor, not an investigator. Anyways, enough of this talk, I'll give you until this afternoon to take your things out. Your parents left them in the garage. They knew you were coming back one day...and that damn day had to be today."
"Aunt, please don't sell this house."
"If I don't sell this house, how am I going to make a living? If you were to blame anyone on losing this junk house, you should blame Dao." said her aunt for the last time, she left the living room.
Isra was in tears again, she didn't know where to go. She lost her home and family in a flash.

Meanwhile, Niran was in a cafe with a friend, another investigator.
"Sombat's men are dumber then I thought." smirked Niran. He sipped on his coffee.
"I say, what you did was pretty dumb too, jumping off a waterfall."
"I had no choice, it was either get shot and die or jump off that waterfall and die. I opted the jumping. I won't die at the hands of those I despise. So why bring me all the way here?
"Have you met Dao Sucinda?"
"...Mmm...I have, Isra's younger sister."
"Right, well, it turns out she is Sombat's to-be daughter-in-law."
Niran was shocked to hear this news.
"Hold on, Dao is to be the daughter-in-law of Sombat?"
"Yes." his friend sighed. "Sombat's son and Dao have been seeing each other since that girl got murdered at the night club, turns out she's head over heels for him and she ran away with him.
"Humph, Young love." said Niran with disgust. "I knew there was something up with her sister, never knew she'd get herself into this kind of crap though. I tell you, its pretty hard to read a girl's mind now a days."
"Isra, its your job to protect her, I fear that Dao would lead him to Isra." said Niran's friend.
Niran sat there and pondered on the thought of Isra.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i love it Neena!

the banner looks like hes bout to attack her (in an "imagine it yourself" kinda way) :loool:

i had printed and misplaced this fic...now its 15 long & i thought i was caught up all of the fics too!

neena

sarNie Adult
The evening rolled around and her greedy aunt forced Isra out of the house. Isra left her house for the last time, looking back at it outside the closed gates, holding her one suitcase in both hands and carrying a backpack on her back.
"Where am I to go to find you mom and dad?" she said. "I'll find you all and we'll return to live here again, I promise." said Isra to herself, sniffing away with tears falling down her rosy cheeks.
Niran walked out from across the dark street. His hands were in his pockets. He wore a nice blue polo shirt and jeans.
"That suitcase look heavy." said Niran.
Isra turned quickly around with a surprised look. She wasn't expecting to see Niran.
"Niran?"
"Where are you headed? To find me maybe? I just knew it...that one day you'll pack your bags and come find me." he said jokingly.
"What?! no, I am not. Stop playing around, I am really not in the mood to joke." she answered, wiping remaining tears so Niran won't see. "I was about to leave...to go to a friend's house, my parents are out of town...Bye." Taking her bag along she walked away from her house.
Niran kept watching her without a word. Then he followed her. Isra kept looking back to see what he was up to. He was a few feet behind her, taking every step she took. Isra walked on until very late at night. With no where to go. They walked into the city, the night life was very alive, everyone was awake and the clubs were filled with music and party goers coming in and out. Isra cried softy to herself, not letting Niran notice. She was going in circles. Niran couldn't take it anymore, he didn't understand where she was going. His legs were becoming lazy, he rather drive. They walked through a more quiet sidewalk with not much people around. Isra wouldn't dare look at him with tears in her eyes. She mustn't show that she is weak right now, she wiped her tears some more and turned to look at him finally.
"Why don't you go home? Stop following me."
"Where does this friend live?" called out Niran, a few feet away.
"Where-ever she lives, thats my problem. This isn't your place to ask me. Leave me!"
"I can't do that. I can't go home until I know exactly where you are going and there, you are safe."
"I don't need anyone to guard me, all I need right now is my family. I want my family! You understand me? So go away!" she yelled at him.
"Your family? I thought you were...going to a friend..." asked Niran in a nice way when he saw her sad face. "Were you just crying?
Isra wiped her tears then started crying. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to release all the pain she was feeling. Passerby walked away from Isra and Niran when Isra bent down and started crying a lot more. Her hand still clutching onto her suitcase. Niran was afraid he said something wrong, he quickly walked to her, bent down in front of her.
"Eh...get up and don't create a scene." he whispered to her.
Using her knees she covered her crying face.
"Get up, people are looking." said Niran.
She didn't care, let people see. Niran kept telling her but she didn't care, he didn't want to be on the sidewalk anymore, it was getting more and more crowded, he brought her up by her shoulders finally. He pushed her over to the wall of the building they were standing next to. She still hid her face from him, looking down at all times.
"Listen to me...calm down and tell me, what happened." he asked.
Her hair came over her face so he brushed it off and lifted her crying face to look up at him. He stared at her. They were so close to each other, those passing by thought they were another club-going couple making out afterwards. They stared at one another. Niran thought she looked beautiful when she cried even though she was in a lot pain and sorrow, he understood this while looking at her face. With his hand still on her cheek, he wiped away the tears with his thumb.
"My family, they left me without a word.... I lost my job and the house my family use to live in. Niran...tell me, is there anything worst that can happen to me? I already lost what I loved the most. What more can they take from me anyway? What's there to protect, I have nothing, no one." said Isra.
"I'll tell you what you still have, me. I am here. For your protection, I promise you I won't let anything happen to you. You won't find your family alone, I will do whatever I can to find them as well. Okay?"
Isra believed his words. She had hope once again. She suddenly hugged him and cried.
"I miss them so much, they're the only ones I want to see." she cried in his arms.
Niran, patting the back of her head.
"Its going to be fine, we will find them. Right now though, we can't stay here. There are many people here, we mustn't meet people we don't want to meet. You understand." he whispered in her ear.
She nodded.
"Where are we going?"
"Your staying by my side." He broke the hug and looked at her.
He grabbed her suitcase by her side. Used his other hand to hold her hand tightly as they go out onto the street to fetch a cab.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it kind of funnie she kept walking to where she doesn't know and he keep following hahahha as if dang how far is this friend of her but it was kind of sad too . so i guess they goin live together ? oOO

neena

sarNie Adult
OKAY HERE IS MORE!! I HAVEN'T BEEN FOCUSING ON THIS IN A WHILE NOW, BUT I STILL WANNA FINISH IT!! HERE IS MORE OF IT!!!

They looked like a regular couple walking on the streets of Bangkok. Walking behind Niran, she stared at the back of his head, thinking of his words and remembering their hug. Why did she suddenly do such a thing? This wasn't likely of her. They arrived by cab at Niran's fancy house. The two story house had its own pool in the back and the front stood a huge gate. Isra was surprised to find out that this was in fact his house. With Niran on her side as the taxi leaves them at the front gate. Isra was staring at his house through the opened gate. Mesmerized with the huge condo.

"Your family, your house...I can't stay here. There will be trouble if anyone finds out." she told him.
"Yes, there will be trouble, my step mother is a pain, BUT, you see they don't have to know if they don't live with me. Isra I live alone, it will only be us two."
"What? You live alone?"
"Ah-huh, come on."
He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the opened gates.

In the small dining room, they sat facing one another having the dinner that Niran cooked. He wasn't a very good cook and half of the things he cook turned out burnt or tasted totally different from what its suppose to taste. Isra was hungry, she was always hungry. The first bite she took, she instantly coughed because of how spicy it was.
"How many..." Isra coughed. "peppers did you put in this?"
Niran looked at her dish which consisted of pad Thai. He tested his plate.
"Nothing, it tastes fine."
"No, it tastes like peppers and cardboard. Can't you tell the difference?"
She watches Niran as he chows down his plate.
"I've been living by myself for a long time, I'm use to making bad food and eating it."
"No kidding."
Isra couldn't take anymore of his food, she decided to cook for the both of them. If she didn't do so, she would starve until the next day and knowing her, she loved food and can't live without it. She went into the empty kitchen to prepare a new dinner for them.

The next morning while Niran was asleep someone rang the bell on his front door. Isra was already awake and making breakfast in the kitchen. She opened the door. Standing by the door was a young man, Niran's officer friend, Tao. Tao was confused to see Isra, he actually thought he knocked on the wrong door. He looked twice at the house number to make sure.
"Who are- you're the new sister-in-law aren't you?" he asked with a big smile.
"Huh? Wait- Who are-" said Isra.
Tao invited himself inside. Isra couldn't stop him.
"Sister-in-law, where is Niran? That little wrench, he got married without telling me. Niran, moron, where are you? You brought your new wife to your house without telling anyone!!!" he yelled.
Tao walked to the bottom of the staircase to wait for Niran to appear. Niran came to the top of the staircase in his t-shirt and sweat pants. Tao looked thrilled to see him.
"Have a late night? You look tired, buddy." laughed Tao.
"What are you doing here?" asked Niran, half asleep. "Go back home."
"I will go but first introduce me to my new sister-in-law."
"What sister-in-law?"
"Sister-in-law, here! You didn't invite anyone to the wedding and now you can't remember who you married?! What's wrong with you?"
Niran was fully awake now when he saw Isra standing a couple steps behind Tao. He made Tao misunderstand and Isra wasn't happy either.
"No no, she isn't. Tao, this is Isra Sucinda."
Tao knew instantly that she was Isra the one Sombat was looking for. Tao turned to look at Isra with shock.
"Isra? you mean you're Dao's sister? Oops, I'm sorry for saying that...forgive me" said Tao with embarrassment.
"I found her last night and brought her here." said Niran as he came down the stairs to stand next to Tao.
Isra was so happy to hear that he knew of her sister, perhaps he will know where Dao was.
"You know Dao?" she asked eagerly to hear that he knew of her whereabouts. "Where is she?"
"Isra, I think we should all sit and talk about this."
Isra was afraid something happened to Dao, Niran was acting suspicious.

They all sat together in the living room. Tao and Niran on one couch and Isra across from them.
"Tell me, where is Dao?"
"We know she is alive and well Isra but if she continues she will not be a part of your family forever." said Niran.
"What do you mean by that?" asked Isra with a worried look.
"She is going to get married in a month."
"What? no....I don't believe you. Whom will she marry?"
"Sombat's only son. The one who murdered that girl you found at the night club."
"Sombat's son...thats not true. Your lying to me, you always deceive me, this is another one of your lies." yelled Isra. "Dao's never met that guy, it hasn't even been long since that incident, how can they have met and fallen in love already?"
"They're young and very stupid." said Niran.
Isra stood up as Niran and Tao follows.
"Don't call my sister stupid."
"Fine then, this is Tao, he'll tell you... Tao am I lying?"
Isra looked at Tao. Tao felt weak in the knees while she looked for an answer from him.
"Niran is not lying Miss Isra. He is telling the truth. You must help your sister before she falls into their hands."
Isra wanted to cry. She had to be strong and bring her sister back though.
"How do we bring her back?"
"By lying our way out." said Niran with a grin.
"Your favorite tactic, I see." said Isra raising one eye brow, not surprised.
"How will we do that?" asked a confused Tao.
"This weekend, a hi-so occasion. We will go, I know Dao will be there.
"And Sombat?" said Tao. "He's not going?"
"Course not, he sends his son out to do his deeds, besides, he's with the second wife in Australia."
"How are you so sure?" asked Isra. "How well do you know Sombat?"
Niran was silent for a few seconds as he thought about her question.
"I know that he's my enemy and if I don't know him well enough, I won't be able to get close to him and perhaps in the I'll be the one to get killed, understood?"
Isra didn't know what to say. The whole house was silent as Niran and Isra stared at one another. Niran's eyes sparkled with hatred for Sombat. Isra knew. Tao couldn't take the tense atmosphere anymore, he broke the silence.
"Hm...uh...can we get on? Are you two sure you can work together?"
"Of course!" They both yelled at Tao.
Tao was shocked with the answer and sat himself back down on the couch next to Niran.
"O-K...." Tao whispered in a small voice.
"You'll help your sister right?"
"Of course, anything for my family."
"Good. Then you must do as I say."

The next day was spent preparing for the weekend party. Isra spent hours in dressing rooms finding the perfect outfit to wear for the party. Niran was choosing for her, he was responsible for buying the clothes. At the first store, Niran demanded that she put on a long dress. Isra came out of the fitting room looking at Niran as if he had lost his mind, she was dressed like her own grandma. Niran stood in front of her trying to put on a straight face but ended up laughing.
"I think...uh...that...shoot...how to describe it..."
Isra played along with him.
"Its perfect, I think we should get this one. You only suit dates who dress like a grandma."
"At the end of the party though, I'm not the one looking bad...your the one who has to wear the dress, grandma." grinned Niran.
Isra closed her fist tightly by her side then turned around and walked back into the fitting room.

After a few more stops at stores. Isra came out with a short tight red skirt. Niran turned around and took off his sunglasses. He never saw her dress up like this before. With eyes wide open he froze and fully looked at her.
"This isn't what everyone would wear at that party is it?
"....No...I guess not...." answered Niran slowly.
"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing, you just...look different."
"I'm not wearing this..."
"......." Niran continuing to stare at Isra.
"Niran! don't look at me like that!"
"Huh? Oh yeah, no-no." smile Niran. "Definitely...not that one.." said Niran shaking his head.

A store keeper walked to Niran. The store keeper was as shocked as Niran was when Isra walked out of the fitting room.
"She's beautiful." said the store keeper, half day dreaming about Isra.
"Huh?"
"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" asked the store keeper.
"Hey, stop being so nosy." said Niran. "Go back to what ever you were doing"
The store keeper left quickly. Niran stood waiting for Isra, laughing to himself.

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. i see romance on duty again ..

i was so excite when he said ''I LIVE ALONE'' damn, ISRA have alot of time to spend with this HOT COP .. can you imagine what will happen. but yes. *sighed* they're on duty, they can only think. this should have happen in american and mr. and mrs. smith's case .. make it hot !!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE UPDATE. can't wait for more. anxious to know how they will lie their way out attracting dao's attention :p

neena

sarNie Adult
The day came for the party. Isra decided on her dress. Niran was clueless as to what she had chosen to wear. He decided to leave her to do her own shopping because he hated spending time shopping around too long. (sarnies: just remember a beautiful aff in a beautiful gown... hahaha, i feel lazy describing the dress) That evening they prepared themselves. Isra was in the guest bedroom where she made it into her own little place. Niran putting on his best suit and shoes. Tao was over as well, he waited for the "fake" couple to come out and be ready to leave. When Isra finally came out Niran was waiting for Isra in the living room with Tao. Right when she walked through the doors, they both were amazed by her beauty. Niran couldn't take his eyes off her, she was the only one he saw in the living room.

"Well?...are we ready to go?" asked Isra.
All she got was silence.
"Niran..."

They all arrive at the party together. Niran opens the door for Isra as she gets out of the car, he held onto her hand.
"You don't need to take such good care of me." she whispered to Niran.
"Oh but tonight, you're mine."
"Yuck, don't say such a thing!" she said as she hit him on the shoulder.
"Niran..." said Tao from behind. He was worried.
"What's wrong?"
Tao walked closer to Niran and whispered into his ear.
"I just saw your grandpa."
Niran panicked. He wasn't expecting his grandpa at the party.
"What? Shit...don't let him see me with Isra."
"How am I suppose to do that? You are suppose to be a couple here. You'll be standing next to her the whole night."

While arguing about what to do, from a far, his grandpa was watching Niran's every move. He saw him hold onto Isra's hand and assumed Niran had found a match. His grandpa was excited, observing Isra's face he thought she looked great for his grandson.

"Just don't say anything to him. Understand?" said Niran to Tao. "Oh, and don't mention my grandpa to Isra."
"Kay" replied Tao.

Niran led Isra into the party leaving Tao behind. Niran's grandpa walked behind Tao as he watched them leave. Tao turned around and was frightened to see Grandpa.
"Ha...Niran's grandpa...How are you?" greeted Tao.
"I'm doing great, son. Only you here? Niran's not here? Normally you both attend these parties together. Did he go in with a date already? asked Grandpa.
"Uh...you know.... I don't know...."
"Are you lying to an elder?" demanded Grandpa.
"Haha....no...sir, Niran and his date are inside" Tao said avoiding Grandpa's eyes.

The night was young and everyone in the party was having a very fun time. Isra was sitting at the table alone. Niran suddenly came and sat next to her, out of breath.
"You like dancing? Did you see my moves?"
Niran was moving his head back and forth to the sound of music. Isra stared at her glass of water. Isra was getting hungry she didn't want to hear Niran so she got up to go to the buffet table. She picked around at the food. While picking out her food, Grandpa approaches by the side. He pretends to pick at food like her as well. Isra turned to look at him and she bowed her head as a way of saying excuse me.
"Hello, dear. I see, my grandson isn't a very good date. In the old days, the men deliver the food to their wives."
Isra was surprised to see Niran's grandpa.
"Grandpa? Niran's?"
"Why yes, I am Niran's grandfather, he didn't even introduce me to you...that little monster. Every girl he takes home, he don't bother telling anyone. Come, lets go back to you're table....I want to see the face on my grandson.

Grandpa led the way to Niran and Isra's table. Isra right behind him. They made their way up to the table. Niran turned around to see them coming closer. He coughed out the water he was about to fully swallow into the cup again.
"No way" gasped Niran. "How the hell did they meet?"
"Niran! my wonderful grandson!" said his grandpa loudly.
Everyone around the area watched Niran and his grandpa. His grandpa embraced him with a hug and their childish handshake. Isra watched from behind his grandpa, covering her mouth so Niran wouldn't see her laughing face. His grandpa held onto Niran's shoulders.
"Haha...Hi grandpa, yay, you're here too..."
"Niran, Niran, Niran...are you a man?" asked his grandpa seriously.
"...Uh...yes, grandpa..."
"Then why did you leave you're date's side?!
"Ha...uh...I knew she went to go get food."
"You knew? You should have gone for her!"
"Right, of course...I was wrong...I'm sorry."
"No, you say it to her." smiled his Grandpa.
Niran looked over his grandpa's shoulder at Isra, who was staring back.
"Sorry."
"Good." said his grandpa. "Thats what you should say to such a lovely girl."
His grandpa releases him from his grip and messes up Niran's hair like a kid. Niran quickly re fixed it.
"Now, whose this young beautiful lady you brought with you?" demanded grandpa as he turned to look at Isra with a warm smile.
Niran's grandpa was standing between Isra and Niran.

"Miss Isra Sucinda, grandpa" replied Niran.
"Isra, what a beautiful name, its as beautiful as the person." said his grandpa. He turned to Niran again, "Have you thought of marriage yet?"
Both Niran and Isra were shocked to hear this question.
"Uh...grandpa...no..." said Niran.
"What? your talking into the bad ear, son."
Niran got closer to his grandpa's other ear.
"Grandpa, we are not discussing about marriage."
"Why not?" asked his grandpa. "You will make beautiful great-grandchildren for me."
Isra wanted to puke thinking about what his grandpa just said.
"Its nothing THAT serious grandpa."
"Really then explain why you two are living together?"
"How did you know-"
Quickly, Niran turned to look at Tao. Tao put his hands together and bowed for forgiveness from a distance before running out of the party.
"Damn him." said Niran.
"Well..." said his grandpa.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yes.......an update....niran's grandpa is so funny...love how niran acts around him...heehee....can't wait to read more^^

the grandpa i had in mind: ABE SIMPSON with the childish handshake ready :loool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOoo more please....you know you love us and well we love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. tell grandpa. it's PERSONAL BUSINESS AND PERSONAL NEEDS/PLEASURE :loool: .. j/k but i would so love to see them marry too.
"Oh but tonight, you're mine." <-- this makes me wonder what the plan is for them at home tonight :ph34r: dare not to imagine more :loool:

keep it coming .. i wanna read more update today :p