Rome & Rita

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Rome & Rita in IMAGE magazine - December issue.

credit to Taew Bor.Kor. Model @ chalermthai (pantip.com) and Romefanclub

------------------------

More pics
(Actually, there's also Aun Wittaya, but I scanned only Rome&Rita.)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oohh dannnggg!!! :yahoo:
That is SEXXXYYYY~~!!!! lolz.. :lmao:
ROME LOOKIN HOTT! haha :drool:
is there more??? besides the Cover??

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow they look sexy. Just want to ask is this their frist time doing a photos shoot together?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thank you wishy!!! I love Rteam!!! They look sizzling HOT :drool: and they look so adorable :spin: Oh my gosh :lmao: I can't wait to see what they have in store for ME lmao. They are officially married in my heart!!! Thanks again wishy!!! *screaming my lungs out* Finally my wish came true... What a great x-mas gift!!! I can't stop rambling!!! Go Rteam!!! They officially won over Ateam2 photoshoot!!! Well I hope so when I see the rest of their hot sizzling shoots!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
lol, that is so funny!! rome is always talking about a photo shoot with rita and now!!! BAM!! here we go, damn they look amazing!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
our wish has been granted! finally get to see rome/rita in another mag. shoot together. the cover is sizzling HOT now lets see how hot the inside will be.

thanks wishy

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had to come back to this thread and :drool: some more. When will the inside be reveal!!!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I just wish Rome and Rita will appear in many photo shoots together like other popular on-screen couples and then I see this freakin' hot cover; they are simply gorgeous together.
Like others, I am going to check this thread again another time to see whether wishboniko will upload more photos or not.
Thanks wishboniko!

judyp

sarNie Adult
wow! they look smokin hot together!! :drool: imagine what the inside pics will look like!