Rome's n'ek

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone notice this, but so far since I watched Rome's lakorn his n'eks are older than him. Starting his first lakorn with Rita and so on. I think he is like 23 or 24 only. I like to see him pair up with someone who is younger than him I wonder what would that be like. These are his n'ek that i remember.
Rita, Janie, Jakajan, Vicky, now is Benz, later will be Ann. This is just my thought about older n'ek, I don't mind seeing n'ek who is 2 to 5 older play with younger p'ek, but when they are too old like 6 to 10 older I just not too interest in the lakorn or character even though the lakorn is good.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the older N'Eks work for him though. Especiallty Rita. I don't know many Ch. 3 actresses younger than him. Can someone list them?

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i think the older n'akes work for him cuz he does look older than his age, so it all works out i think... he wouldnt look bad with the younger ones like pat n namfon tho.... id like to see that, but either way, i think he always suits his n'akes

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for rita i don't care because she looks younger than him. as for ann, it will be weir, no offend anyone, i like ann but she looks older than rome and aum

i think namfon p, margie, pat, ja, taew must be younger than him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita is 84, Rome is 81. 3 years is not a big gap. Ken and Noi are more than 3 years a part, not much people complaining about that. Ann sure, she is older, but I don't see anything wrong with that but I guess age does matter to a few people and I guess it does matter to me too a little, but I can suppress my feelings in most cases. <---- Ahahahahaha!!!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
nothing bad with that look at the outside world, Cougers are taming young guys now

somp9

sarNie Adult
Most of older n'ek that look good and had best chemistry with Rome is Rita. Janie isn't that bad either.
so i think he is okay to pair him with older n'ek. But in the future i want him to pair with Numfon P.

but his n'eks match him, even though they are actually older in reality, because Rome looks older than his 23 or 24 years...if no one had informed me, i would have thought he was at least 27 or so...he looks older than Rita, Janie, and Vicky...the only pairing where i can see the age is with Anne...

tinah

sarNie Coma
like most of you gals has mention, rome suit the older n'ek. he looks older than his age and to me he carries the mature role well.

solin

sarNie Adult
I think It's ok because he looks older than his real age :
Rita is 2 years older but she looks younger than him lol.
but as for Ann I don't know because even if she is still beautiful...she looks quite older too
Plus, his n'ek are maybe older but they are good actricese contrary to young n'ek
It will be weird to see him with younger n'ek now lol.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
for rita i don't care because she looks younger than him. as for ann, it will be weir, no offend anyone, i like ann but she looks older than rome and aum
i beg to differ, aum and rome looks the same age as ann, if not maybe older and i've never seen any of rome lakorn but just by looking at his pictures that what it appears to be

like most of you gals has mention, rome suit the older n'ek. he looks older than his age and to me he carries the mature role well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think he matches well with his n'eks esp rita... ^_^

since we're on the topic of Rome's n'eks, i want to see him in a lakorn with Paula Taylor...i think they would look so good together! that probably won't happen though since i think Paula's off of the lakorn scene...she's doing a sitcom now...