Rook Kard (Dida)

candys

sarNie Egg
what!!! is kom faek that good...i didnt even watch part one. if i do watch this lakorn is probably for oh, cee, and benz only.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
nope they gotta have Cheer in part 2 lol....if they cant have cheer, then they cant have cee either lol

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
sequel? it's rare to see this kind of thing.
is that really good, so they decide to go on. i never got a chance to watch it.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha i dont' know why cheer still hasn't grown on mee yet. i watch mostly all of her lakorns but i watch it for the praek shes paried with x] LOL theres just something about her.. o_O

nope they gotta have Cheer in part 2 lol....if they cant have cheer, then they cant have cee either lol
lmao. well they can always make something happen to cheer & a new girl comes in >:] no i'm kidding. fine, no cheer no cee. ahahha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
somebody posted at p'oh's board dat phooyai at ch7 already approved for there to be a sequel but i dunno who da person is and i dunno how reliable dis info it. i hope they aint playin

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay! So is the news true, that their writing the script right now? :yahoo:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I rarely see sequels for Thai lakorns...why would they do one for this? I haven't seen the first one, nor will I ever...I'm just curious.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for the news update Diamend. I just reat it at SPICY and Mai said that its pretty much confirmed to be a part 2. They just need to wait for Por....So this might be for next year....

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=5504

Can't wait to see Cheer & Cee again for next year.... :lol: :p
yay!!! ^_^ I hope they make Cheer girly in this one!! ohhh... it would be hottt... then Cee will be even more perverted! :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL have cheer go through a personality makeover? lol her character is cute da way she is though. she's a tomboy but she sure do blush like a girly girl lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL have cheer go through a personality makeover? lol her character is cute da way she is though. she's a tomboy but she sure do blush like a girly girl lol
Hey you never know! Maybe a new girl will come into Cee's life & Cheer needs to step her game up! hahah. Even though she blushes & all but gosh I just can't get past her tomboyish ways. :lol: