Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no...I dont think so....but it was funny.....I had another dream last night as well. It was sad. It was about george Lopez...lol

anywho, yeah what did Cee say about this...
HAHAHA i like george lopez. i'd rather dream bout him than um anyday LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^I think its confirmed ja. Well, I heard Cee talking about it, so im pretty sure its confirmed haha.

I have the most random dreams ever. They sometimes freak me out .. :lol:
oh really? :yahoo: noon and por again, i'm so excited!!!
you made savage's dreams, like noy :lol: ?

nina07

sarNie Adult
^LOL, i wouldn't say savage, but they are pretty weird. idk, im pretty random so .. :lol:
anyways, didn't somebody post the vid up on here where cee was talking about it :huh:?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
nina k Posted Sep 29 2008, 10:29 AM
^LOL, i wouldn't say savage, but they are pretty weird. idk, im pretty random so .. :lol:
anyways, didn't somebody post the vid up on here where cee was talking about it :huh: ?
Yeah if you look a couple of pages back you find the vid of Cee talking about it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some update news about part 2....

credit to: Cheerclub.net

Noon is a-ok with action scenes in Kom Faek 2
credit to: translated by grace @ spicyforum.net
Link:
http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showto...0&start=100

Still crossing fingers and anticipating for Kom Faek 2. If possible, want the old set of actors/actresses. So the n'eak, Noon, came out to say: "I've heard from the elders that there will be a Kom Faek 2, but I do not know when the filming may start. I already told Siam Sangwoributh that I wish for the cast to stay the same."

The first part was a huge hit. Pressured? "There are a lot of bits and pieces to this that fit together. The reason the lakorn was doing very well may be the excellent storyline. Kom Faek is a story about a weapon that the kids will like. Especially when it's action, it's more fast-paced and fun. But when there was this news that there would be a Kom Faek too, I was constantly asked that will I request to do do some action this time, because last time I didn't really get to do any. I don't mind, one way or another. Probably will follow whatever the 'character' was set to do, because I will not ask this and that from them."

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This definetly confirmed now ince Noon confirmed it herself and she already received the scripts. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Credits Mai @ spicy

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Super excited for this :yahoo: . I want Cee in more action scenes :yahoo: . Cee-Cheer reunited once again :yahoo: . And Noon is gonna be kickicg ass B) . Por, Oh, Benz I LOVE them ALL can't wait ^_^ .

Ana

sarNie Adult
I wonder if it's continuing from part I or it's gonna be a whole new story?. I prefer a new story. Since they all happy already ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wonder if it's continuing from part I or it's gonna be a whole new story?. I prefer a new story. Since they all happy already ^_^
I hope they start with a brand new story too. I want some drama... lol. some cat fight. & bring some nang'rai into the mix! that will surely draw me into it! :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I dun want n'rai. They are annoying :rolleyes: . But I want some Jealousy/Slap/Kiss kinda thing. They can add some guys to go after the gurls :lol: . But no n'rai :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I dun want n'rai. They are annoying :rolleyes: . But I want some Jealousy/Slap/Kiss kinda thing. They can add some guys to go after the gurls :lol: . But no n'rai :p
aww you're the opposite of me Ana! :lol: I get annoyed of nang'rai but they are so manipulating! they can add both bad girls/girls. haha. I wanna see some jealousy flaring between Cee & Cheer!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL..I would like to see flaring anger btw them too :drool:
N'rai when they are too manipulating they tend to make the p'ek a total clueless idiot. Urgh I hate that :rolleyes: . I like those funny/silly n'rai though :p they can add comic to the story but not those that wants p'ek and is willing to do anything to get him -_-

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I want both nangrai and pra rai in here.......but I dont want parents involve in this like the praeks parents dont like the nangek...but I doubt there's parents involve in this one....the only parents unknown are cee.....the rest we all know their story lol