"Roomies (Puen Ruam Hong) เพื่อนร่วมห้อง" CH.4.2 UPDATED

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This was so cute Smilez! Especially Mark&Mint. <3 Ken and Kimberly are so funny but I'm kind of confused for the dinner scene. Who was suppose to match with who and each parent was who's?? Thanks for the update though!! :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This was so cute Smilez! Especially Mark&Mint. <3 Ken and Kimberly are so funny but I'm kind of confused for the dinner scene. Who was suppose to match with who and each parent was who's?? Thanks for the update though!! :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YinGgyTASTIC said:
The ending scene was very touching. I don't read story like that too much. I enjoy it. Keep it going :)
aweee thank you :) def will update another chapter next week:)))) thanks for tuning in

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
Thank you :)

Manaree is Noeys mother and Noey is the one Kane's mom is trying to matchmaker him with. Mam is Kane's mother. Kane thought Kim was manaree's daughter because both Noey and Kim walked in at the same time. At the same time, Kim's dad is trying to match make her with Diew. So both of their matchmake dinner was on the same day and same place :)

Thank you for tuning in :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Thank you :)

Manaree is Noeys mother and Noey is the one Kane's mom is trying to matchmaker him with. Mam is Kane's mother. Kane thought Kim was manaree's daughter because both Noey and Kim walked in at the same time. At the same time, Kim's dad is trying to match make her with Diew. So both of their matchmake dinner was on the same day and same place :)

Thank you for tuning in :)
No problem. But Thankss for explaining. I get it now! Haha I was wondering why Kim sat behind Ken but I got it! Thanks again. :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Wish that this was a drama!
I swear if it was, then I'd probably be squealing even louder than I was just now! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4.1
 ​

Macau*

*Sasha redials Porshe’s number…This time his phone was turned off… “You’ve been ignoring my calls lately “Sasha
stares at his house from inside of her car …what can you possibly be doing?...She slammed the door of her car and walked up to his gates ready to
buzz in but stopped once she saw Porshe rushing out of the door carrying two luggage… “Where is he going without informing me?”
S: P’Porshe…Sasha yelled out his name…*Porshe slowly lifts up his head to see Sasha standing in front of his gates…*He buzzed her in
Sasha came running towards Porshe grabbing him by his arm with a confused expression, “ja pai nai?
P: I know where Chalida is now and I’m going to convince her to come back…
S: If she doesn’t want to come back, why don’t you just leave her where she is? Huh.
P: I can’t.
S: Why? *Tears were already streaming down Sasha’s eyes
P: Because I love her…

S: Repeat what you just said? I didn’t hear you clearly…*For the first time she heard it from her own ears…
P: Because I love her….and she loves me *Porshe looked Sasha right in the eyes
S: And how about me? Have you ever considered my feelings? How I feel? Huh? Answer me…Bok ma si…
P: I’ve always knew how you felt about me…sorry, I don’t feel the same way
*Sasha started pounding on Porshe’s chest…
S: Then why did you lead me on? Bok ma si…Bok ma siiiii
Porshe grabbed both of Sasha’s wrists to stop her from pounding his chest….“Tur kid dtua eng..I have a flight to catch Sasha” Porshe dropped her wrists to
put his last luggage at the back of his trunk… 

Sasha watched as he closed his trunk… “Just like that? That’s all?” Porshe grabbed Sasha in for a hug…
“If she doesn’t come back…I won’t either. Goodbye.”
Porshe started his engine and looked at his rear side mirror… Sasha was covering her mouth crying to herself…Inside, Porshe felt horrible for saying
those words to Sasha and he badly wanted to run out of his car to comfort her. He hit the steering wheels and screamed…Porshe stared at Sasha one last time
before backing out his car. Once he was out of his drive way, he sped off without looking back, he too was hurting for doing this to her….  
Sasha swallowed the lump in her throat wiping the tears from her eyes…“Khon jai rai” She stares at the ground as she departed away from Porshe’s
front porch. Before her laid a booklet titled “Hua Hin Travel Guide.”
S: Hua Hin? *Her questions were answered… “If Chalida is in Hua Hin, that means…P’Porshe is going to Hua Hin…If Chalida and P’Porshe are together in Hua
Hin, that means he’s going to confess his love to her..mai dai na….” Sasha made a dash to her car… “yom mai dai” Sasha sped back home where she will be making arrangements for a trip to Hua Hin….

HuaHin*

“Khon Go Hohk, Ai Mak, I thought you promised me the other night that you’ll let me tag along with you?” Chalida sulked on the couch disappointed that Mark had left without asking her if she wanted to go with him or not on his Art Session. She looked out the window …“What am I doing? I shouldn’t wait for a liar like him. Chalida marched to the kitchen to pour herself a cup of orange juice…”I’ll have to find something else to do.” She walks pass the refrigerator not noticing the note Mark had left for her.

Note reads,
                           “You slept in too long and I didn’t want to wake you up. I don’t want to miss the sunrise so I left without you.
                                                                          You’ll find me at the heart of the beach. See you.

-Mark

She ran upstairs to grab her Polaroid camera… “Cherrr, since you’re on your own adventure, I’ll also go on my own adventure…Khon Go Hohk.”  Chalida made sure the door was lock before she head out….

Beach…

Mark gave the beach a quick scan, “She isn’t coming after all?” He shook his head while continuing on the next detail stroke on his new painting.
*Beep beep………beep beep, Mark took his phone out of his pocket…

*Kane-garoo texts: I don’t know what you’re doing right now, BUSY OR NOT, Call me right now!!!! RIGHT NOW!!! I am at the verge of dying!!!!!
Without hesitation, Mark dials Kane’s number “Watdee !!”
K: If I wasn’t dramatic, you would’ve never called!!! Thank goodness!
Mark chuckles, “What is your problem now?”
K: You know I haven’t let your roommate slip out of my head since the day I met her.
M: And….*Mark’s mouth winced at hearing those words
K: Last Saturday, I met the new girl and her mother and all I have to say is, mai son jai kao loey kub
M: khun pood kham gao eek laaeo ar peuan…
K:gaaw jing si kub, dude she was an hour late to dinner!!!!!!!! An hour late! Who does that? She said that she didn’t know what to wear for dinner!! Tor
urrieeeeeeeeeeee, oh and her name is Noey. Mai chawp poo ying baep nee. Her arrogance is written all over her face! And I need a fake girlfriend right now.
My mother is really pushing it this time and I can sense the difference from prior dinners. Soooooooo what do you say? Huh huh huh…your roommate will be
perfect…Seriously perfect to be my girlfriend
M:  Girlfriend?
K: I meant fake girlfriend and GIRLFRIEND afterwards *Kane started laughing
M: You know this isn’t my decision, so why are you asking me *Mark was speaking through his teeth by now *He gritted his teeth
K: If you weren’t being such a cock blocker, I would’ve asked her the moment I met her…right?
M: Ouiiiiiiiiii
K: I got you there peuan. I take that as a YES!!! Will you be home tomorrow? Let me answer that, YES you are because you don’t like going anywhere!! And I
will be coming over tomorrow to ask her properly if she’ll be my girl
M: heyyyy you can’t just answer Yes for me!!
K: thank you so much, you are too kind for words Mark jaaaaaa joobjobb kae nee na kub *Kane clicked on Mark without letting Mark say anything
M: ohhh hoh Kane, you really want to ask Chalida to be your fake girlfriend? I don’t think that’s going to happen…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C: Oh HOHHHHHH ! Wan nee talay suay maaaak

*Chalida made a twirl holding onto the ends of her dress…”Aa gad gaaw dee…” She sniffed the air “cheun jang..”
Chalida ran around the beach kicking her feet in the sand…From a distance she noticed two people playing in the water…The little girl was splashing water at her mom…“Ohhh that’s how you want to play” The little girl’s mom charged after her daughter picking her up from the ground… “nueng song sahm…I’m going to throw
you in the water”…

The little girl: ”Mae mae mai mai na Mae…
“Si Ha hok…” The little girl wrapped her arms around her mother’s neck and playfully nuzzled her face into her mother’s chest “okay okay Mae lor len na”
Chalida smiled at them as she walk passed them… the giggles coming from them made her thought about her mother…. “Chada prom laaeo Mae…Chada prom laaeo” Chalida turned back to smile at the mother and daughter again…the mother noticed Chalida staring, “Sawatdee ka.”
C: uhh Sawatdee ka..sorry I must have no manner for watching you two so closely..
Mother: ohh mai loey…You must be our new neighbor that moved in not too long ago?
C: Chai chai…are you the owner of the house over there *She pointed to the house located far away to the left….
Mother: Chai ka…It’s actually just my vacation home and today we happen to stop here so I thought I take my daughter for a play in the water…
C: Oh ror, I’ve always wondered who my neighbors were *Chalida smiled sweetly at her
The little girl: Mae mae lets play in the water again..reo reo *The little girl started kicking her feet in the air…
Mother: ja ja!!
C: ohhh sorry to interrupt you two na…carry on..well it was nice meeting you…
M: chen gan ka…oh yhea, It was also nice meeting your husband.
C: HUSBAND?
Mother: Chai, he’s further down that way painting. Oh hoh, he is such a talented artist.
C: tae, kao mai…
the little girl: Maeeeeeeee mae maeeee pai siii
Mother: errr lue…bye na….the mother carried her daughter back to go play in the water…
C: Byeee…her BYE* drifted away…SAMEE ror? Hueyyy fang duu plaek *Chalida mushed her face up….

ChiangMai*

D: May I get a hold of Khun Kim?
Namtha(Kim’s Secretary):Khor thot ka, You just missed Kim by a minute. Would you like me to leave a message for her?
D: plao kub, Do you know when she’ll be back?
N: Mai ka.
D: kub, kob khun
Diew walked out disappointed, “Ouiiiiiiiiiii, mai jer kao. Proong nee jer kao nae.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N: Oh hooooooh, what a extravagant house…hoooh, look at that chandelier Mae…*Noey tugged Khun Maranee’s dress…when I become lady of this
house, I will make sure I change those curtains over there because it’s too boran for me, Noey mai koey chawp S-T-Y-L-E bpaeb nee
Manaree: shhhhhh Noey *she pinches her on the arm…Don’t speak too loudly before Khun Mam hears you…
N: Torrr Mae, mai thong huang rok…Noey mai ngoh na..I won’t let her know what our plan is….
Mam: plan arai?
Manraee started choking when she heard Khun Mam’s voice…
Mam: plan arai na ja Nu' Noey?
N: plan arai ror? plan to win over Khun Kane’s heart ngai…Noey walked over to Mam to waii and greet her, “Sawatdee ka Khun Mam…
Manaree cleared her throat, “Sawatdee ka, Khun Pee.
Mam: Sawatdee ka, Come this way to sit first…ma nee…The ladies took a seat in the grand living room of Khun Mam’s mansion.

Manaree: I want to thank you for inviting my daughter and I over to your house Khun Pee.
Mam: I have been meaning to do so for a long time now so it is my pleasure.
 Manaree:  Lue, thank Khun Mam si
Noey waii Khun Mam: Kob khun na ja Khun Mam
Mam: Mai bpen rai ja.. Today is a good day because not only did I invite you to my house, but we are going to pay Kane a surprise visit at his home.
N: ARAI NA JA? KANE DOESN’T LIVE IN THIS HOUSE? 
*That means he doesn’t own this house and I won’t be the lady of this house?!!!!!!*Noey whispered to herself in utter disappointment
Mam: Is there a problem? Why are you so shock Khun Noey?
N: plao ka…
Maranee whispered in Noey’s ear: Stop acting up before she catches up to our scheme….*ahemmm, Khun Pee ka, my daughter is just excited that she’ll be
getting to visit your son, that’s all
Mam nods in amusement, “Then let’s go right now. SOM, SOM!!
S: I’m here Jao Nai
Mam: Get the van ready and take us to my son’s place. Do you remember the direction to his house?
S: Jam dai kub Jao Nai..
Mam: dee…
*Som bowed politely and left to get the van
Mam stares at Khun Manaree and Noey’s direction, let’s go wait at the front

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim rummaged through her bag to find the set of keys for Kane’s house..After opening the gates with the keys, she carelessly tossed them inside her big bag…
Kane opened the door wide, “I didn't expect you to show up this quick Ms. Landlord.”

K: Who gave you my number? 
K: You didn't even answer any of my text, don't expect me to answer your question.
(Kane bombarded Kim's phone with nonsense texts in the morning)
Kim eyed Kane’s phone in his hand, “You don’t want to tell me huh? Give your phone here.”
Kim grabbed Kane’s phone out of his hand………
K: Heyyyyyy what are you trying to do? Give my phone back to me
Kim: Maiii!!! *She tried unlocking his phone with whatever password she could think of…*I won’t give you your phone until I delete my number!!!
Kane and Kim wrestled until they both fell on the couch……..K: Get off of me right now!!!
Kane smiled flirtatiously at Kim… “You wanted to get close to me didn’t you?”
K: perjer!!! Get off of meeee!! Kim tries pushing Kane off but his grip on her arms was too tight…
Kane: Mai...this is for almost running me over in Hua Hin…Kane gave Kim a long and playful kiss on her cheek…..
K: yaaaa yaaaa na!!!
Kane pressed his lips harder on her cheek………

Noey: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! What is this? Noey screamed loudly after seeing the
sight of Kane and Kim on top of each other…. Mae mae mae !!! P’Kane na Maeee, doo si
Both Khun Mam and Mananree ran inside the house after Noey to see what the whole ruckus was all about………
Mam gasp in disbelief *KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Coca

sarNie Adult
please update soon na ka i want to know that when porshe saw Mark stay with Mint ... what will happen to them ?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
HAHA, "husband" That lady was not wrong for thinking like that because I would think the same too! LOL.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
:O That last part of the chapter was such a cliff hanger! Your so good Smilez :) Thankss for the update!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4.2
 ​
Cr: MarkMintLoveStoryFB​
 ​
 ​
Kane: Maeee, “Kane got up quickly when he heard his mother’s voice.”
Mam: Chai, Mae eng….
Khun Manaree still had her hands covering her mouth stunned from seeing Kane on
top of Kim...Kim on the otherhand pushed Kane aside and sat up slicking back the loose hair on her face…
“What is going on here?" Kim asked herself...
Mam: kao bpen krai?
Noey buds in “Chai! Poo ying khon nee bpen krai? Mai mee marayaat, mai ai chai mai ka Khun Mam?” Huiiiiiiiii”
Kane pulled Kim up from the sofa,
Kim: Let go of me, she tried fighting off Kane but he was too strong
K: Will you stay still for a second? *Kane’s head turns facing his mother, “poo ying kon nee bpen krai ror? Kao bpen bpen”
Mam: kao bpen krai? Dtawp Mae diow nee..
K: KAO BPEN FAN KAUNG POHM KUB!!!!!
Noey let out a screeechhh “Huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Noey mai cheua Noey mai cheua loey”
Kim: Arai na? Chan chan mai chai
K: ow na..you don’t have to be shy around my mom… See I told you I already have a girlfriend…do you believe me now?
Khun Manaree: Khun Pee ka, what is this? You told me your son was single?
N: Chai ja, what is this? Noey mai roo reuang, Noey Noey
Mam: Yut….*Mam gave Kane an icy cold stare…Nae na?
Kane: nae si ja, Mae mai cheua Kane ror, doo si…Kane grabbed Kim’s face and kissed her on the cheek…
Kim: yaaa yaaa na!!!
Kane: hen mai hen mai!!!
N: ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! Noey Noey ton mai dai, ton doo mai dai jing jing *Noey got ready to run and slap Kim…
Kane: Stop right there! Don’t you dare touch a strand of her hair!!!! *Kim quickly turns to look at Kane in confusion…
N: Owwwww P’Kane!!! How can you speak like that to me? Maeeeeeeeee…Noey ran beside her mother
Manaree: Khun Pee ka. This makes my daughter and I look bad. Where are we going to put our faces after hearing your son raise his voice like that to my daughter? I won’t allow that to sly
K: Gaaw dee *Kane shouted across the room
Mam: YUTTT!!! Kane I said STOP! khor thot na Khun Manaree *Khun Mam turns back to face Kane, I’ll see you at the house tonight by 7! Don’t test my patience.
K: KUB !!! I’ll make sure I won’t be late na Mae ja
Khun Mam walked out in disappointment…”SOM!! Start the car now”
N: Mae what do we do?
Manaree: Pai pai…
N: cherrrr….Noey stomped out after her mother
Kane ran to shut and lock the door…
Kim: Khun!! What do you think you’re going to do by locking the door?
Kane stared at Kim in a perverted way…"we have some unfinished business don’t we?"
K: Chai we do!!! Kim rose up Kane’s iphone in the air “This is the unfinished business. Delete my number NOW! I don’t want someone annoying as you to have my number”
Kane: Why not? You’re known as my girlfriend now. Why can’t I have my girlfriend’s number?
K: Are you crazy? Nee nai!!! I am not your girlfriend and you better go clear that with your mother.
Kane: What if I don’t? *Kane raises an eyebrow
K: Don’t test *Kim’s phone went off…”You stand still right where you are and don’t move?” She took out her phone staring at the unfamiliar number, “Who’s number is this?”
K: “Hello!?”
D: Sawatdee Kub, is this Khun Kim?”
K: Chai ka, this is her. And you are?
D: It hasn’t been that many days and you have forgotten my voice already?
K: Uh sorry I really can’t remember…
D: It’s Diew kub…
K: KHUN DIEW?
Kane rolled his eyes…
D: Yes, Can you remember me now?
K: My father gave you my number didn’t he?
Diew&Kane: Chai KUB
Kim shot a look at Kane, Kane nodded his head
K: YOU EAVESDROPPER, that’s how you got my number
Kane: took dtaung khrap easy peasy
K: nee naiiiiiiiiiii
D: Khun Kim kub, khun Kim, Who are you talking to? And whose voice was that?
K: Oh oh plao ka, uhhh Khun Diew ka, we are going to have to talk another time because I am in the middle of something important
D: wait! Don’t click yet…I went to your office earlier but you weren’t there. I just wanted to ask you something
K: what is it?
D: Are you free tonight? I want to discuss some things with you
Kim made a face “Sorry but I am not free tonight, kae nee na” Kim clicked
D: Tor urieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Diew furiously threw his phone against the wall…I’ll make sure to talk to your father……
Kane: Seems like Khun Diew of yours just got rejected!!! *Kane boasted.. “You’re really not free tonight? Is it because you’re going with me to go meet my mother? “
K: Dream on! Chun mai chai fan kaung nai
Kane: ror?
Kim threw Kane’s phone at his chest,
Kane: Hey you watch out before you break my phone
K: I changed my mind. Keep my number. Since my father is your landlord and I am his daughter, that makes me your landlord as well. Your bills are due in two weeks so make sure you pay them in time before I really cancel your lease. And you get a bonus, you don't just kiss me for free...Watch your bill double...Cherrrr, *Kim took out her shades from her bag and wore them, “Next time don’t waste my time like this, sia wela plao plao.” She unlocked the door and walked out without closing the door behind her
K: Some manners she has. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can’t believe now you are the face of my girlfriend. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO….Kane slumped on couch thinking of Chalida… “What now?”

*Beach

Mark focused on the new wave that just rose up to the air, he mentally took a picture of it before he started on the
new stroke. Chalida walked closer and closer to Mark when she spotted him. Since he was too concentrated carefully painting away, he didn’t notice her. Chalida pouted and walked in front of his view further to the shore where she dipped her feet inside the water.
C: ouiiii, nao maak..Chalida ran back to the sand to dry off her feet…At the corner of her eyes, Chalida thought she felt Mark staring at her so she planned to swing her head to the side and let her hair blow in the wind to mesmerize him…
C: Nueng, song, sam…Right now, *She swung her hair in his direction letting her hair fly gracefully with the wind…She smiled sweetly at him but stopped when she saw that he wasn’t even staring at her.
Her smile slowly turned into a pout, “hohhh that was embarrassing, I’m glad no one saw that.” Chalida scratched the back of her neck feeling hot from her fail attempt.
Mark broke out laughing to himself, “You didn’t think I saw that?” Mark watches as Chalida walked away…. “You should be turning all sorts of red now” He continued laughing to himself as he finished filling the last touches of the waves….
Chalida picked up a long stick on the ground… “She drew a heart first then filled it in with the word LOVE.” She shook her head ready to erase it,
M: Love? Mark leaned in close to her ear…….
C: HOHHHHHHHHHHH !!! She jumped startled… “Heyyyyy next time don’t sneak up on me like that, chun mai chawp.” Chalida quickly used her feet to erase the heart…without saying anything else to Mark, she walked away from him…
M: Hey where are you going? Hey hey…Chalida didn’t stop walking away from him… “I asked where are you going?”
Chalida acted like she couldn’t hear him snapping away with her Polaroid.
M: Heyy Chalida, is something wrong?
Chalida instantly responded back, “mai mee arai”
M: According to the female language, that is a YES. What’s wrong? You can tell me…Instead she ignored him again…Don’t tell me you’re on your menstrual cycle?
C: HOHHHHHHHH ! Are you crazy? Chalida pushed Mark away from her, this time she ran away from him… “Well you didn’t answer me so I just guessed?” Mark chased after her…Before she ran any further from him, Mark caught Chalida’s free hand pulling her body towards his….He locked her in his arms letting their bodies pressed against each other’s…
C: Ploy chun diow nee na!! PLOYYYY!! Or I will shout for help.
M: You know you can never get any help out here even if you shout.
C: HOHHH, I’ll shout for our neighbor to help me then, PLOY CHAN.  
M: I see you’ve also met them. She and her daughter are too far away, they won’t care what we do.
C: Hueyyy let go of me..
M: I will when you tell me what’s wrong with you?
C: I already did, I said nothing *Chalida made a serious face to Mark
M: We were just fine the other day…and now all of a sudden you’re giving me this attitude.
C: nee nai, this is not an attitude, let go of me now, let go, let go of me now if you don’t want to see MY attitude
The more Chalida tried wiggling her way out, the tighter Mark locked his arms around her…
M: Bok ma, bok ma si….if you don’t I will..
C: Will what? Joob chan ror? That I’m not scared…try try..try me !!! You think I will be scared…
M: Juu, what is Juu?
C: Joob ngai…
M: Juuu? I don’t know what that is
C: Hueyyy ai baaa, just let me go….
M: I will hold you like this all day if you don’t answer me
C: “I thought you were going to kiss me?” *Chalida whispers to herself
M: Arai na? I couldn’t hear you
C: Mai mee arai, ploy chan
M: I guess that’s what you want, Mark loosened his lock on Chalida and pulled her in for a hug instead.
Chalida started to breath normally again as her head rested on Mark’s shoulder…
M: If there’s anything, you can always tell me. Don’t consider me a stranger…
C: Chan…chan…Hoiiiiiiii okay okay bok gaaw dai…you can let go of me now…my breathing level is back to normal …Chalida tapped Mark on his back letting him know she’s good. He slowly let her go…
C: After all that, I think I overreacted just a little bit…
M: Overreact? Over what?
C: Well….*Chalida looked down at her feet in the sand…Welllll..
M: Welll?
Chalida sped her way through her words, “I was bummed out that you left without telling me especially when you promised me you’ll be taking me to one of your art sessions. You knew I really really wanted to go with you and you left me all by myself at home.…Chalida picked up her head to look at Mark,” so can you please tell me why you didn’t take me along with you?”  
M: Hah? I couldn’t understand one single word you just said!
C: Ouiiiiiiiii…Am I really going to have to repeat myself?
M: Just kidding, I think I got the gist of what you’re trying to tell me. Mark turned around to let out a laugh,
(---PICTURE HOW SAENGKLA LAUGHS LIKE FROM NM2 LOL---)
C: Hey hey why are laughing at me? Chalida struck Mark on his shoulder
M: Don’t tell me you didn’t read my note on the fridge? I did leave you a note.
C: You did? How come I didn’t see it?
M: Well you usually pour yourself a cup of orange juice in the morning so I thought I’d leave you a note on the fridge where you’re able to see it.
Chalida thought back, “Ouiii I think I missed it then because I didn’t even take notice of your note….I guess I was too bummed out…ouiiii *Chalida took a step away from Mark, “Now I’m really embarrassed.”
M: Tor urie, Mark pat Chalida’s head messing her hair up…You should be really embarrassed because earlier I saw your BTS for your Pantene commercial…
C:BTS for my Patene commercial? What do you mean?
*Flashback* (Chalida flipping her hair to the side)
C: yak bok na, you, you saw me?…Chalida’s jaw dropped…
M: Chai *Mark gave her a playful glare “don’t tell me you were trying to seduce me?”
Chalida waved her hands in the air “ NO NO, never. Why would I do that?”
M: I don’t know, you tell me? He shoulder bumped her…
C: There’s nothing to it *she lied, Chalida looked away from Mark and eyed his easel, “Oh yea, let me go take a look at your painting since I lost (She emphasized the word lost) my chance seeing you do it live..Right when she was about to go look at it, Mark
picked Chalida off from the ground, “No, you can’t!!”

C: Why not? Put me down!!!
M: No! You put your Polaroid down
C: Don’t tell me?
M: Yes!! Do it now or it’ll get all wet…
C: Yaak yaaak na, Mark was getting ready to run to the water…*Chalida quickly drops her Polaroid letting it land on the sand , “You’ll have to buy me a new one if anything crackkkkssssahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Chalida’s screamed when Mark
dashed unexpectedly to the water….

C: Yaa yaaaaaa,
M: Neung, song, sam….*Mark threw Chalida into the cold water watching her resurface
C: Neee khun!!!! Ai baaa, *Chalida used both of her hands to wipe the water off of her face…come here…Chalida ran after Mark dragging him down into the water…
C: nee na, nee na….take this *Chalida splashed water onto Mark, she grabbed him by his neck trying to push him into the water but Mark was too strong for her…He instead picked her up letting her stomach rest on his shoulder and his hands wrapped onto her thighs, “Ready for the second drop”
C: Yaaak na, Chalida kicked in the air as hard as she can hoping that’ll help her out…. “I need to pee, I really need to pee”
M: Okay okay I’ll let you down….I don’t want you peeing on me…He set her down as fast as he could…Chalida pushed Mark when he was caught off guard with all her might causing him falling into the water… “Got you” She took her chance and
ran back on shore picking up her Polaroid, Chalida took some snapshots of Mark having a hard time getting back onto his feet… “That’s what you get!!”

M: Come back here… Mark ran out of the water chasing Chalida around…Both Mark and Chalida were having such a great time drenched in their wet clothes, they both didn’t even notice a bystander watching them from afar….

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HERE IS A QUICK UPDATE. KINDA LOST MOTIVATION A BIT THERE BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO LET YA DOWN. THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY FF <3
THE STORYLINE WILL PICK UP FROM HERE I HOPE  :dance3:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Is Chalida having a crush on Mark? I feel like she does.... *sweet* :D

Yeah, thank you ipsmilez! You're so descriptive!